Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26233 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2012
ujchief: Can u keep this thread on the front board of this section. I know its only supermods that take threads to frontpage, pls let this remain at the frontboard.
Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/1115031/batch-c-corpers-where-ppa
I've requested it to the super mods...let's hope it gets there.

In the mean time, the thread is on the board front page...so I believe people would find it easily and make their contributions.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ujchief(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
The end of year is here again and most sections will start their poster of the year contest. Although this is a new section, i hope u guys (mods) will start a thread on it. Just think about it.
Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
ujchief: The end of year is here again and most sections will start their poster of the year contest. Although this is a new section, i hope u guys (mods) will start a thread on it. Just think about it.
Thanks.
Good suggestion...we would work on that!

I'm sure that you guys surely deserve some appreciation for taking your time to keep this section lively.

And if you guys feel its going to be fun, then who are we to deprive you guys of your fun?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ujchief(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Please delete that pix and the thread about a corper pregnanting a village girl. That story is fake, it was a drama acted by corpers for school children. You can see the uniform of the school children. Pls delete that pix so tha people will stop copying and circulating it.
Thanks for locking the thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2012
ujchief: Please delete that pix and the thread about a corper pregnanting a village girl. That story is fake, it was a drama acted by corpers for school children. You can see the uniform of the school children. Pls delete that pix so tha people will stop copying and circulating it.
Thanks for locking the thread.
Thread locked already, pic can only be deleted by supermod..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by HonEmeritus(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello guys....pls I heard dt d batch B(july) has been cancelled...how far is this true
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by olubode01(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2012
Nysc plateau state have refused to pay our monthly allowance despite other states had paid theirs. Now,the state have been grounded due to the ongoing strike embarked upon by labour. It is not sure dt we are going to receive ours dis week. This is an habitual character by plateau nysc. Pls,help us broadcast it
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Zemiu: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2012
No Nov alawi in jigawa oo ao ur side?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Zemiu: No Nov alawi in jigawa oo ao ur side?
Its everywhere my dear...that's Nigeria for you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2012
I was posted to a methodist girls high school, Umueze, Abia. There's no accommodation, no compensation from the principal. I have negotiated with the principal for help, but to no avail. I don't just know what to do. Please advice me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2012
nereusducks: I was posted to a methodist girls high school, Umueze, Abia. There's no accommodation, no compensation from the principal. I have negotiated with the principal for help, but to no avail. I don't just know what to do. Please advice me
Join this thread & tender your complain
https://www.nairaland.com/1115031/batch-c-2012-corpers-where
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ekesunday(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pls,i want to know if there are forms in any govt parastatals available for NYSC members.thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
ekesunday: Pls,i want to know if there are forms in any govt parastatals available for NYSC members.thanks
based on what I've seen and observed so far, 80% of corpers are into teaching. So I would suggest that you get your self prepared and ready to teach, cos your chances of doing your ppa in a government parastatal is very slim.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Bennylove25: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hi House!
I have not served since i finished my B.sc because it was a partime programe, but now i enroled for a masters degree full time, can i serve now?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Bennylove25: Hi House!
I have not served since i finished my B.sc because it was a partime programe, but now i enroled for a masters degree full time, can i serve now?
As a part time student, you would be given certificate of exemption...part time students don't usually go for service.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by idrezee(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls I need candid advice on diz; Rivers and Lag which place's better 2 serve? Somebody said dey treat coppers like poo in Rivers, how true's dis? Pls wen answering put into consideration d following; alawee, accommodation, place of service (in terms of PPA), can one serve in companies?, etc.................God bless y'all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
idrezee: Pls I need candid advice on diz; Rivers and Lag which place's better 2 serve?

Both are good

idrezee: Somebody said dey treat coppers like poo in Rivers, how true's dis?
You can ask that somebody to explain to you what exactly he means by poo...

idrezee: Pls wen answering put into consideration d following; alawee,
Lagos pays 15,000, rivers pays 10,000.

idrezee: accommodation,
Accommodation is quite difficult to find in lagos and also a bit expensive.

Apart from big cities like PH, accommodation in rivers is quite affordable...most especially the rural areas.

idrezee: place of service (in terms of PPA), can one serve in companies?, etc.................
I'm sure you're aware that the government no longer post corpers to banks, private firms and other companies. As a corper, you're restricted to government parasitals only.

idrezee: God bless y'all.
And may he bless you too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Bigdreams(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2013
Hi Mods,

I made a comprehensive post twice in the Prospective Batch A 2013 Corp House encouraging would-be corpers to give their best during their service year. I'm also a prospective corper for batch A.

My posts are being hidden. Please, can you kindly let me know why and what I need to correct in the post in order to forestall future occurrences?

Your swift response would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi Mods,

I made a comprehensive post twice in the Prospective Batch A 2013 Corp House encouraging would-be corpers to give their best during their service year. I'm also a prospective corper for batch A.

My posts are being hidden. Please, can you kindly let me know why and what I need to correct in the post in order to forestall future occurrences?

Your swift response would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Your post was hidden cos it a deviation from the nysc discuss, the section is strictly for nysc, so it off topic,there is another a section for such post, visit the homepage and locate it
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Bigdreams(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
ogbeche77: Your post was hidden cos it a deviation from the nysc discuss, the section is strictly for nysc, so it off topic,there is another a section for such post, visit the homepage and locate it

Thanks Ogbeche for the clarification.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Aseyori1: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Corpers, pls lets work together and drill this "free education" students.
Let's make them understand that the Government is not helping them in anyway, they are only jeopardizing thier future all because of thier political ambition.
The government is not in anyway making the 'leaders' of tommorrow but the 'theives' of tommorrow. Pls we are the only one that can make change to this nation, lets work together to stop this saga. Tell them what education means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by whocares100: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2013
Pls  need d nysc director general number. We have not been paid our December allowance up till this moment.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2013
whocares100: Pls  need d nysc director general number. We have not been paid our December allowance up till this moment.
visit your state office, and ur LI should also be of help.. Which state and batch are you? And did u redeploy?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by whocares100: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
 am in plateau state and in kanke local govt. We have tried to speak with our LI but he said he don't know what is wrong. We have tried our best but they are playing us and we think the best option is to call the DG directly. So if you have the number or if you can get it for me, we will appreciate it. It is only my zone that is affected out of all the zones in plateau state.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
whocares100:  am in plateau state and in kanke local govt. We have tried to speak with our LI but he said he don't know what is wrong. We have tried our best but they are playing us and we think the best option is to call the DG directly. So if you have the number or if you can get it for me, we will appreciate it. It is only my zone that is affected out of all the zones in plateau state.
u didn't answer any of my question,
1. Did u relocate?
2. Which batch are u?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by whocares100: 6:14am On Feb 03, 2013
No i didnt relocate and my batch is C
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
whocares100: No i didnt relocate and my batch is C
ok. What could have cause this is probably u didn't sign ur pv early, but since u said it affected all those in ur lga, then proceed to ur state secretariat then, but u all affected must go in group
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
PLATEAU
NYSC Secretariat: Old Miango Road, Kufan Opp.Chindi Hotel,
P.M.B 2258, Jos.
Tel: 0816245677
Email: nyscplateauofficial@yahoo.com
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by dfajo(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2013
I'm an ex-corp member (2011/2012 batch C). I redeployed from Gombe to Osun state in may, 2012. Up till date I've not been paid my may allowance. Pls help me beg them to pay me for my service. Some of my friends dat redeployed to osun have not been paid their 2months allowance. We had a meeting with the NYSC officials and we were told to be patient that after our passing out, it will be paid if is not paid before passing out. FG pls intervene, it seems they used our money for business.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by mecinero(f): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
instead of Ogheneochuko, they wrote
Ogbeneochuko on my nysc discharge
certificate. Wat shld i do about it? Or shld i leave it dat way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.