Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. (1354 Views)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by hunter88: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2012
Please, don't laught at ths. I'm Muyiwa. I work as a director in a school in abeokuta. I have been engaged in the past but the will of God for me for a partner has to meet my own physical attributes.I'm with another unsuspecting lady and I'm scared that my secret lusts for fine girls will catch up with me again. I love her, well, she meets my criteria; pretty, vulnerable, obedient and has a great sex appeal. Anyway,I still find myself longing for pretty girls. I am a christain and I want to marry a virgin christain that also wants to loose it like me so we can see where it takes us. I'm not forcing anyone, I'm just curious to see if I can remain faithful to my present fiancé. I was engaged one month before I started with this new one but my pastor told her that I was in counselling with another girl in lagos. Well, it was a good thing cosi wanted to marry dis one without the other one knowing it. People think I'm mean and wicked. I'm just not sure anymore. I need true love:dta comes with a good body. So, if u still want to hear about it,call me on 08037389060. Please don't Cal me if you don't have Anything reasonable to say.
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by 190theclown: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by uboma(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2012
@ op, Y all these grammer? Simply say u are not ready for marriage yet...
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2012
hunter88: Please, don't laught at ths. I'm Muyiwa. I work as a director in a school in abeokuta. I have been engaged in the past but the will of God for me for a partner has to meet my own physical attributes.I'm with another unsuspecting lady and I'm scared that my secret lusts for fine girls will catch up with me again. I love her, well, she meets my criteria; pretty, vulnerable, obedient and has a great sex appeal. Anyway,I still find myself longing for pretty girls. I am a christain and I want to marry a virgin christain that also wants to loose it like me so we can see where it takes us. I'm not forcing anyone, I'm just curious to see if I can remain faithful to my present fiancé . I was engaged one month before I started with this new one but my pastor told her that I was in counselling with another girl in lagos. Well, it was a good thing cosi wanted to marry dis one without the other one knowing it. People think I'm mean and wicked. I'm just not sure anymore. I need true love:dta comes with a good body. So, if u still want to hear about it,call me on 08037389060. Please don't Cal me if you don't have Anything reasonable to say.

undecided undecided
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by Sijo01(f): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2012
Why not drink otapiapia and end this your confusing life.
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin

why you dey open teeth 4dis kind stewpid mata.
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by Chanchit: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
So after calling you what will be my gain.....? Wetin concern me if you marry mamiwater.
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by azpekuliar: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
Konfused soul.
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by 2goodbobo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
by their handle name, you shall know them.
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by mataz(f): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
U are a sick man why don't u just stay a bachelor cos u are not ready for commitment and stop messing with other peoples harts good luck u need it
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by cindyrella(f): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
Op, Something is definitely wrong with you upstairs! undecided
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by lolaluv1(f): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
Op, please free that girl you call your fiancee. You are lost, you don't know where you're going!

Thank you as you do that!
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
Leave him alone nah....maybe he just needs some loving....and lusting if he can get one....
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by learn(f): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
serinavagz: I am Mary from Australia, i want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend by a spell caster, after 5 years of relationship with my boyfriend, he left me after accusing me of going out with other men, i tried to explain to him but didnt listen, i was emotional divastated until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet, when i contacted him, he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 12hours my boyfriend came back to me and we are happily together now. Contact him for your relationship problem now at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com.

NOW THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY, CAN'T STOP CRACKING
Re: I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2013
Which one b dis now...guy go see a doctor...with ur spiritualist too......

(1) (Reply)

Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys / a / Ugly Girls Are Home Makers Preety Girls Are Love Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.