Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Happened To MR BIGGS? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Happened To MR BIGGS? (49893 Views)

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / Photo: See What Mr Biggs Sell As Meat Pie / Mr Biggs' Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by kmonaolapo(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2019
INFO70:
Ask Mrs Biggs grin

gbam
Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by darita: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
DY SOLD OUT D NAME TO PRIVATE INVESTORS THAT DOSNT V WAT IT TAKES TO MAINTAIN THEIR BRAND AND QUALITY. I ONCE ATE THEIR BURGER& SPAT IT OUT LIKE POIS*N. GOD HLP US. SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN S REIGNIN HERE IN MY AREA.....
Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by Redman44(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Newer brands will always try to upstage the old brands. It happens all over the world. However, in advanced nations, the old brands are still vibrant and growing stronger than ever. In Nigeria, Companies that produce food products do not have research or product development departments, of if they have these departments, they are not doing their research properly. Hmn.
Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by deltateam: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2019
Mustay:

On point!!! There was a time Tanatalizers was their only major competitor. I've not observed the close down of a lot that makes it "awwww" but whatever UAC Foods has up its sleeves, the brand is not like it used to be - being on top is easier than staying there!

I am still thinking of the fried rice with chicken and salad I ate at Tantalizers. It was so fresh and delicious. I will check in there again for another treat.
Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by deltateam: 1:07am On Jun 10, 2019
you've z it al.i workd as an accnt supervisor btw 2007 n 2011

You follow kill am.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by NewDelhi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
How the mighty fell. They couldn't just maintain standards. Food were expensive too. How will an average Nigerian spend up to 1k for a small plate of rice and a tiny piece of chicken.
Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by NewDelhi(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Not just mrbiggs , but virtually all the top dogs of the fast food business during the late 90s and early 2000s. Where is Chiquita, tantalizers etc
Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by AlphaJazz: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Businesstools:
At the Management School,I was taught that a product or business undergoes five major stages, introduction,growth,maturity,decline and death.I guess Mr Biggs has reached the last stage.
Bump.
Re: What Happened To MR BIGGS? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Nuzo1:

Like I said before, its ok to believe its just a marketing strategy. I don't believe.

Of course, coca cola spends lots of money on adverts and innovations but not even a quater of what pepsi spends yet it keeps dwarfing pepsi in patronage except in USA where bonanza, huge endorsements and expensive adverts has made pepsi measure up.

And no sir, coca cola doesn't taste better than any other cola products cos 'loyalty'. Its actually cos of the recipe.
If blind men could know the difference in taste, who I'm I then?
If you think otherwise, pls carry out a research in the comfort of your kitchen to confirm. Pour out coca cola and pepsi out in different glasses, mix the glasses up and drink.

As for the KFC 11 secret herbs, I've been opportuned have a friend whose restuarant has become so busy cos of the secret spices he uses. There are expensive tho. grin tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELu8y6eK-0g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.