Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) (53275 Views)

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: If your mission is to hold onto religion as a dogma, then its best to stay on course, but if there is any desire to know the truth based on facts evidenced by science and personal experiences, then you have to loosen your grip on religion and keep an open mind. After all, if you were born in Russia, I am very sure you will not have been a Muslim or Christian. (No offense intended)
I have thought about this before now. So sincerely speaking,with all you know in science and research.please tell me,is there going to be anything end of the world and rapture?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Felix_L:
Ah yes, sure, but pls dont mind me correcting your spelling. It is 'Fluggeraete', german word for flight devices.

Too much movie and fiction is not good for your brain. They are messing with your head now. Lol
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: [/b]I have thought about this before now. So sincerely speaking,with all you know in science and research.please tell me,is there going to be anything end of the world and rapture?

There are muslims and Christians in Russia and even Christians in Iran so I don't know what that guy is talking about. That concept is so shallow. The church in china is growing tremendously and south korea hosts the biggest single church congregation in the world. When I was a kid in Benin City, most houses still worshiped Ogun and Olokun. The concept that where you are born determines if you become a Christian is so false. It is actually a lazy ideology
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
thelastPope:

There are muslims and Christians in Russia and even Christians in Iran sdo I don't know what that guy is talking about. That concept is so shallow. The church is china is growing tremendously and south korea hosts the biggest single church congregation in the world. When I was a kid in Benin City, most houses still worshiped Ogun and Olokun. The concept that where you were born determines if you become a Christian is so false. It is actually a lazy ideology

Sir..i agree with most things u hv stated...but please be more open minded towards new facts and Btw am a Goood christian tooo cheesy
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
Science can only go the length the human mind can be stretched...
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
thelastPope:

If science knew the truth, it will stop being discovery and the world would be a perfect place. Science is grossly overated!
Thank you!! With all the years of the existence of Nasa!! What could they do!! D couldn't even build a decent spaceship,at least we know Jesus can Move between frequencies!!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: [/b]I have thought about this before now. So sincerely speaking,with all you know in science and research.please tell me,is there going to be anything end of the world and rapture?
Yes, the planet Earth wont be habitable by humans for ever, cos the Universe is expanding. Its gonna be about 7 billion more years, dont quote me. Cos I cant store much now in the brain, but definitely, every planet has its stages, Earth is midway into its lifespan now. Rapture is a false doctrine that found it way into Christianity. In the Book of Revelation where many Christians read about the sounds of the Trumpet, they seem to liken this to rapture. It is false doctrine and thats why its not all churches that even preach it.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
thelastPope:

There are muslims and Christians in Russia and even Christians in Iran so I don't know what that guy is talking about. That concept is so shallow. The church in china is growing tremendously and south korea hosts the biggest single church congregation in the world. When I was a kid in Benin City, most houses still worshiped Ogun and Olokun. The concept that where you are born determines if you become a Christian is so false. It is actually a lazy ideology
I disagree with you.if you where born into a muslim family and was brought up,reading koran,praying 5times and as well attending their ketus(children koran study kinda).you will endup being a muslim.same goes to christians,budist and others.leme ask you,why are you a christian?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Can you rephrase on what you term ionization of earthly materials and on what concept. I will do my best to take care of it. Teleportation is not a workable theory, cos it lacks any empirical module, but i will research more on it. I can assure you, that we can land a spaceship on that Diamond Planet, not just using a light speed machine which will take us 40 light years but advancing on nuclear fuel and using 'revolving' saucer module. By advancing from regular spaceship design to saucer-shaped module and having it revolve while on parabolic projectile, the speed will be multiples of 100 than the regular. Listen, my interest in space exploration is not limited to teleportation of diamond or anything of sort. I am interested in Intergalactic Travels and the facts, figures and formula are derivable.

Teleportation is possible though science can now teleport Photons and atoms for now. The concept of Teleportation is there. Do your research.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
PastelChic: Science can only go the length the human mind can be stretched...
Nailed!!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

Sir..i agree with most things u hv stated...but please be more open minded towards new facts and Btw am a Goood christian tooo cheesy

If you can give me new facts then we can talk. So far, I haven't heard or seen anything new. Most of these ideologies have been on for centuries. Just a few modifications. Am more open minded than you. Just don't see anything new
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, the planet Earth wont be habitable by humans for ever, cos the Universe is expanding. Its gonna be about 7 billion more years, dont quote me. Cos I cant store much now in the brain, but definitely, every planet has its stages, Earth is midway into its lifespan now. Rapture is a false doctrine that found it way into Christianity. In the Book of Revelation where many Christians read about the sounds of the Trumpet, they seem to liken this to rapture. It is false doctrine and thats why its not all churches that even preach it.

THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST IS NOT FALSE DOCTRINE.....THE RAPTURE[SUDDEN VANISHING OF CHRISTIANS]....is like einstiens theory of relativity -->it is belived to be true ....but not yet confirmed
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg:

Teleportation is possible though science can now teleport Photons and atoms for now. The concept of Teleportation is there. Do your research.
Teleporting photons and atoms are possible, but can we teleport matter from distant star ? I think that is what we need to work on.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:
[size=18pt]And am not confused....you guys jst need to seek Hidden knowledge thatz all,and its a Shame nobody here has a clue on What am saying..SMH[/size]
I understand perfectly well what you are saying. It took me several years of research and a lot more to understand, most people on this thread have no idea of what you are saying.
Nigerians believe that everything is either God or Satan or Witches or Wizards or Demons. And yet, they have failed to comprehend that. . . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, the planet Earth wont be habitable by humans for ever, cos the Universe is expanding. Its gonna be about 7 billion more years, dont quote me. Cos I cant store much now in the brain, but definitely, every planet has its stages, Earth is midway into its lifespan now. Rapture is a false doctrine that found it way into Christianity. In the Book of Revelation where many Christians read about the sounds of the Trumpet, they seem to liken this to rapture. It is false doctrine and thats why its not all churches that even preach it.
billy,your creating space for attacks this night by xtian NL.*i no deh ooo grin.so when the earth comes to a halt or sort of collapse.what is going to happen to the living souls living in it?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by natimero: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
No its not 40years but 40 light years.the amount of time it will take light to travel in 40years given that light travels 300,000km per second. So the star is trillions of kilomiteres away. Impossible for man to go there in our generation. grin
It'll take you 40 years to get there shocked[/quote]
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST IS NOT FALSE DOCTRINE.....THE RAPTURE[SUDDEN VANISHING OF CHRISTIANS]....is like einstiens theory of relativity -->it is belived to be true ....but not yet confirmed
I guess you already made up your mind on what you want to believe. I am your fan bro. Believe me if Jesus comes back, I will welcome him wholeheartedly and with open arms.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by FelixL(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg:

It seems as if scientists can 'teleport' information - not matter.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48933348/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/distance-record-set-quantum-teleportation/#.UHnse8UxrTo
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: I disagree with you.if you where born into a muslim family and was brought up,reading koran,praying 5times and as well attending their ketus(children koran study kinda).you will endup being a muslim.same goes to christians,budist and others.leme ask you,why are you a christian?

Very funny. Tunde Bakare was born a muslim. And so are millions of people out there in the world. One of the fastest growing region in Christianity right now is asia. Thousands of muslims, hindus and budists are getting converted. So I don't know what you are talking about. You need to wake up man. My grandparents where not Christians. My dad just got converted a few years ago. You funny guy

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I guess you already made up your mind on what you want to believe. I am your fan bro. Believe me if Jesus comes back, I will welcome him wholeheartedly and with open arms.
and i'm sure he won't accept youtongue (jstkidding)

so tell me. . .do u bliv In heaven. . Or maybe hell perhaps??!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: billy,your creating space for attacks this night by xtian NL.*i no deh ooo grin.so when the earth comes to a halt or sort of collapse.what is going to happen to the living souls living in it?
Souls or human beings ? No species as we know it, will even survive the heat of the next 3 billion years. Earth will probably be like one of those planets we see on telescope, and on the last days of its existence be pulled into the black hole. If you really are talking about Soul, Soul is the energy dimension of man and can not be created nor destroyed. Its infused into ether and merges there....what will be of it, his left for the religious guys to speculate.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg: Can science prove or disprove the existence of God
You mean the One the Alpha and Omega?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
thelastPope:

Very funny. Tunde Bakare was born a muslim. And so are millions of people out there in the world. One of the fastest growing region in Christianity right now is asia. Thousands of muslims, hindus and budists are getting converted. So I don't know what you are talking about. You need to wake up man. My grandparents where not Christians. My dad just got converted a few years ago. You funny guy
am not disputing that people don't convert or change.*change is constant* but your primary state of mind as a new birth into the unknown world is what your parent introduces you into.and its jus a percent or less that decides to change.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
*dhtml:

You mean the One the Alpha and Omega?

Yeah the almighty God
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Souls or human beings ? No species as we know it, will even survive the heat of the next 3 billion years. Earth will probably be like one of those planets we see on telescope, and on the last days of its existence be pulled into the black hole. If you really are talking about Soul, Soul is the energy dimension of man and can not be created nor destroyed. Its infused into ether and merges there....what will be of it, his left for the religious guys to speculate.

The irony of your conclusions is that they are also based on unsubstantiated theories postulated by men who could not even tell what their tomorrow would be yet you treat them like they are perfect. Lol

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
@Billyonaire,
*Ionization of earthly material:
U talked abt buildn a stealth spaceship using neucleonic fusion, but am arguing on the premise that NO molecular composition of any earthly material can withstand d accruable ionization effect of such travel. The earthly material will be long ionized b4 it touched down on d diamond planet due to the speed range and nature of environment (temperature and gravitational field). U might do more research on the earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere and then relate it to the obtainable greater condition on d diamond planet (forget not the peculiarities of dis planet).
*About the 'saucer' spaceship:
This same theory is built on the UFO/Alien propaganda. What is the possibility that this 'saucer' spaceship will beat the aerodynamic properties of the conventional spaceship in intergalactic travel? Bear it in mind that there exists electro-magnetic disparities between galaxies. What worked in the solar system might not work in the 'X' system. I await more clarification...
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Souls or human beings ? No species as we know it, will even survive the heat of the next 3 billion years. Earth will probably be like one of those planets we see on telescope, and on the last days of its existence be pulled into the black hole. If you really are talking about Soul, Soul is the energy dimension of man and can not be created nor destroyed. Its infused into ether and merges there....what will be of it, his left for the religious guys to speculate.

can you believe it!!!,....i totally agree with you on this one....am also a very big fan of you..especialy your optimistic views on Nigeria
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by ZeusI: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
This one might be ink diamond; opposing to, blood diamond.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shaw007: and i'm sure he won't accept youtongue (jstkidding)

so tell me. . .do u bliv In heaven. . Or maybe hell perhaps??!
There are worlds, several of them, these worlds exists in both physical and ethereal dimensions. I will reserve my comments on Heaven and on Hell. Certain things are better left unsaid.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
=> MOVE TO RELIGIOUS SECTION
All these long-throat people wey dey talk science and religon and aliens and UFOs and flight-services, na how to thief the diamond them dey find.
Well, we need to use star-trek technology here, we will need the Enterprise Space Ship, then make use of the transporter device to "beam" or teleport the diamond into the atlantic ocean - i hope the ocean will not "melt" due to the extreme temperature. . .
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: am not disputing that people don't convert or change.*change is constant* but your primary state of mind as a new birth into the unknown world is what your parent introduces you into.and its jus a percent or less that decides to change.

Man is naturally and constantly being influenced by their immediate or a superimposed environment but making a general asdertion that a man is a Christian or muslim because of where they are born is ambiguous. There are 2 main classes of men. Those too weak or lazy to question the status quo and those who seek knowledge. That is why you have multiple religions in the first place. People seek knowledge and man naturally wants to discover more.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

can you believe it!!!,....i totally agree with you on this one....am also a very big fan of you..especialy your optimistic views on Nigeria
Thanks. Home is home, though not so homely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.