Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. (1292 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / What Is Delaying Your Ring? 10 Sure Fire Ways To Get Him To Pop The Question / PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by seadem: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Most times guys want to know if you are accessible. Below is what each finger represent.

Thumb Finger - Single But Not Searching
Index Finger - Single and Searching
Middle Finger - Engaged
Fourth Finger - Married
Last (Shortest) Finger - Divorced

Next time you place a ring make sure you do it well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Like say dem ryt name for d fingers....
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by seadem: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2014
You've got to do it right else people will miss interpret it.
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by vizkiz: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:

please can you sell this space for me?
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by seadem: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Right there invisible...
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:

i dnt get u..sell as in how...
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by joe17: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2014
I fink guys care only if its on d married finger
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
what is the difference between index finger and second finger?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by seadem: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
bestestgirl:
what is the difference between index finger and second finger?
Thanks for the notice. Correction has been made.
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by gbengarock: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
vizkiz:

i guess he meant to say 'sell to'
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by Justeenaleo(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whether on the finger or toe, guys are not smiling sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by seadem: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:

Which space are you refering to?
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by PrincessB1(f): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Now i knw
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Whether on the finger or toe, guys are not smiling sad
u got it bro hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by Justeenaleo(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
eminentme:
u got it bro hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Sis
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by 100Cents: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Is that the real meaning of a ring on each finger or...

The assumed meaning by Guys ?
Re: Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Sis
grin grin grin sori guy/babe

(1) (Reply)

Are Physical Attributes More Important To Maintaining A Successful Relationship? / ADVICE HIM PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.