Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

I'm confused, what should I do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm confused, what should I do? (1199 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm confused, what should I do? by Williamfors(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2012
I'm 31 years old we love each other and i want to marri her by next year but she got an admission newly, that means by next year she we enter school, and if i marri her i dont want her to stay another state schooling whlie me we stay another state because i have seen where that kind of distant cause a havy problem in the family. I told her to enter the school that in the same city to were i stay so that she we be going to school from my house she said the school is too expensive and i dont want to spend money on her school till she become my wife. Pls mature advice,
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by Mynd44: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2012
Whats so confusing here? She is not your wife, you don't pay her bills so you are not entitled to make decisions for her. If you want her to go to a school close to you, marry her now if not, dude you are on a long thing
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by 190theclown: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2012
OP

Just keep been com-fused undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by pendo89(f): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2012
you are what?
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by Mynd44: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2012
pendo89: you are what?
COMFUSE

1 Like

Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by pendo89(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Roflol!
Who is comfusing you and why are you allowing yourself to be comfused?

1 Like

Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by Goldieluks: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2012
Lol@ Comfuse and marri. OP i am even more comfuse grin
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by kolaoloye(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2012
Williamfors: am 31years old we love each other and i want to marri her by next year but she got an admission newly, that means by next year she we enter school, and if i marri her i dont want her to stay another state schooling whlie me we stay another state because i have seen where that kind of distant cause a havy problem in the family. I told her to enter the school that in the same city to were i stay so that she we be going to school from my house she said the school is too expensive and i dont want to spend money on her school till she become my wife. Pls mature advice,
Tell me that you are joking.
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by pendo89(f): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2012
Comfusing thread full of comfused posters.

I don't know why I read 'Marri' as 'Garri' But Honestly I don't want to believe that you are 31 yrs.
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by Mynd44: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2012
Goldie, I am comfused oo

1 Like

Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by Mynd44: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
pendo89: Comfusing thread full of comfused posters.

I don't know why I read 'Marri' as 'Garri'
Cos you are Comfused
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by pendo89(f): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2012
Discomfuse me.

lemmie see if I can try.

31 yrs old.You plan to marry a girl that's joining school in a different state.
You want her close, but the only way is for her to school in your state?
You are not willing to bear the cost of transfer and education till you make her your wife?
Can't you see how you are BLACKMAILING HER?

Now I understand why you are comfused.
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by ichidodo: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2012
[/color][color=#000099] OH,MAN. THAT SNAFU IS TIGHT. BUT U HAVE OPTIONS,U CAN (1) WAIT TILL AFTER SHE FINISHES SCHL,(2) MARRY AND PAY CONJUGAL VISITS TO HER AT SCHUUL(3)BLACKMAIL,CONVINCE, PERSUADE, BRIBE E.T.C HER TO SEE AND DO TINS URE WAY FOR JUST THIS ONE TIME. BEST OF LUCK,MAN
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by cindyrella(f): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2012
Lmao @ replies grin
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by kolaoloye(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2012
^ TBYA wink
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by cindyrella(f): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2012
^Huh?
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by kolaoloye(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2012
grin Is this thread not for jokes?
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by Nnekacherry: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Arrant nonsense...
You are a very selfish man... "Apologies"
You want her to compromise on her choice of a university, yet you have no intention of supporting her...
Clap for yourself...

This your gramma no be here oo..
Pls try and improve...
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by bisi16(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
Oo boy all dis ur gbagaun don do to COMFUSE we wey dey read am sef talk less of u wey write am. Comfuse on o'jereh! smiley
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
bisi16: Oo boy all dis ur gbagaun don do to COMFUSE we wey dey read am sef talk less of u wey write am. Comfuse on o'jereh! smiley
everybody don comfuse for here
Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by itiswell1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
Confusing post and poster

1 Like

Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by itiswell1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
I ended up more confused than the OP

1 Like

Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
See a love doctor for advice and see a med doctor to cure your comfusesion smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm confused, what should I do? by chinig(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
U nid mature advice and your post i̶̲̥̅̊s not mature,coz ur being selfish.sorry for saying this bt that's †ђξ truth of †ђξ matter.u can't eat Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥Your cake and have it.

U can either do †ђξ traditional marriage rites first(before she goes T̶̲̥̅̊​♡ school in †ђξ other state)or sponsor her schooling in †ђξ state Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u stay pending when u want T̶̲̥̅̊​♡ get married T̶̲̥̅̊​♡ her.that way u cn be close T̶̲̥̅̊​♡ her .

(1) (Reply)

100 Beautiful And Ugly Words For Beautiful And Ugly Moments In Relationship / 5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want / 17 Questions To Ask Your Partner To Deepen Your Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.