Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband (26071 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by sunkoye: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
VERY FAKE!
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by newacca: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
ahhh! This man is in deep shit ooo. joint acct?I pity steven oooo grin angry The acct shld be in d red side by now.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by 1Naira(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
bodejohn: I smell Photoshop...

It's not photoshop. Its real and is called "The Hi Steven Billboard". It came out sometimes in 2006 and was a marketing
stunt for CourtTV. The ad which appeared in more than one state generated so much interest. It was a master piece.

http://adland.tv/content/hi-steven-people-loved-our-billboard-stunt-says-nyt

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/24/business/media/24billboard.html?_r=0
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
Na she sabi! Who cares? undecided
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Bunchersstab(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Her husband is. Weakling...
His he nt entitled 2 marry more wife?
No can do this 2 me
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by foyeks2001(f): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Erelu_Y:

YOU MEAN CHEATING IS IN MEN'S GENE? lol

Is their birthright...men are naturally promiscous...that's y a wife shud always expects d unexpected 4rm her hubby, so dat by d time she finds out, she won't give herself HBP...
CY09:
I can see that women are saints!

Yes ofcourse...we r better off...if we truly love someone, its always hard 4 us 2 cheat

all4naija: Dogs are lovely animals. They are women best friends,right?

General Bad Man... grin grin grin
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by jedisco(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
foyeks2001: Oyinbo wit yeye vexing...d woman is damn too hurt...most men are dogs- she shud have known dis fact
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thats true just as most women are bitches. At the end of the day, both the dogs and bitches get along and keep doing their thing.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by sunnshyn(f): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
I'm I the only person who thinks most guys by the name: Steven, Stephen, Steve, Stev are cheats? undecided

Just kidding...grin

Its true sha...sometimes!! Lol
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by ochukoccna: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Looks unreal to me.
same here
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by sunnshyn(f): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
Bunchers stab: Her husband is. Weakling...
No can do this 2 me

English language will deal mightily with you even before your wife! Olodo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by mikron(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
that means the woman love the guy die, but come to think of it she should ve just walked out peacefully from the marriage instead of this childish display of fury. just my opinion though
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Ewabeads(f): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
I can't stop laughing,thank God the guy's pic is not there...
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by seedord247(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
Photoshop is cheap as hell. sad
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
fake faker faskest.....how many millions of steve ar in "whereever"
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by foyeks2001(f): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
jedisco:

Thats true just as most women are bitches. At the end of the day, both the dogs and bitches get along and keep doing their thing.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Kassidy90(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
For real? I think dat guy steve should watch his back.....LWKMD
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by vanminister: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
I ALWAYS PONDER, HOW MANY WOMEN WILL ENTER HEAVEN?

WERE YOU NOT THE FIRST ONE TO CHEAT ON GOD BY EATING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
foyeks2001: Oyinbo wit yeye vexing...d woman is damn too hurt...most men are dogs- she shud have known dis fact
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Then a lot of Dogs must have Used you mercilessly... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Burger01(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
heh heh heh heh!!! Oyinbo. Hmm, Slimeball!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by flagship(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
this Is very obviously photoshopped.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by itiswell1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Abeg which movie be this?
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by omenziate(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Den do ur own sexxxx tape and spare us all dis yeye vibration, afterall na norm for una place. Married or unmarried.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by naffysa(f): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
lol grin
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Beaf1: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
This one looks more real than that photoshop image up there ^

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by MadCow1: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
WHAT!!!!!

This is what the husband should do...

angry

Ungrateful iitch!! angry
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by chucky234(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
The guy no get problem na after all him picture no follow for the billboard,anybody can be Steven and Emily.
Emily no plan am well at all,she for place the man pictures plenty for the billboard dat well everybody go know say na her Steven get the ad.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by mallorca(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by monopolist: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Stephen, REPENT so you can make Heaven

Emily, Forgive Him and Forget about the issue so you can make Heaven.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by vislabraye(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Bunchers stab: Her husband is. Weakling...
No can do this 2 me

Marry from the village. No make mistake marry American O.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by megareal: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Don't effing believe it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by NET1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
saw this like a year ago...LOL.... still funny.

.NET
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by mrsoma: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
She have named and shamed totally by puting his surname too!goodwifey enduring his broomsticking with his poor endowent n he had d gall!Fo.o.lish men!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide / 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.