Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband (26069 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Daresh(f): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
joeydozzy: she should have put the icing on the cake by putting the guy's pic undecided

Abi ooo!
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by NosaHenry(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
Without the picture it amount to nothing. Steve could be anybody. Nonsense
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by melomelo: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2012
whao! what a great message,nice one. Experience that serves to warn or encourage others
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by abbeynism(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Do not be fooled. THIS IS PHOTOSHOP!
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by adoken: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2012
Erelu_Y:

YOU MEAN CHEATING IS IN MEN'S GENE? lol

@ Erelu,
As much as i am not in support of cheating by men in relationships, it is far better than a man dating Another man!
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
bukatyne: i don't care d idea u have but please don't bring the Bible into dis. if u don't know what He says, DON'T QUOTE!
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly! People bringing in sources and not properly referencing them doesn't know any better!

if you feel you know the bible much more than your pastor tells you every sunday, i am waiting for you lets go there. probably by the end you would realize you know nothing and only assume a lot. so when you are ready i am waiting

i did not mention bible in my quote, i did not mention God in my statement, i only said 'Go into the world and multiply that's the first command given'
since you are too religious to bring bible into it, when you are ready to argue religious matters kindly let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide / 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.