Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband (26070 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
until we accept the truth, man was never created to be MONOGAMOUS

we have allowed women to twist the law and now men all over the world even in Africa are now victims of the law.

Polygamy is not a sin. Go into the world and multiply that's the first command given

i know some children would be in a hurry to respond to my post and call me names, but if you are not in the shoes you wont know where it hurts.

women like competition, competition brings out the best in women.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by yeye4live(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
foyeks2001: Oyinbo wit yeye vexing...d woman is damn too hurt...most men are dogs- she shud have known dis fact
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wat do u mean self, do u mean a man can't stil pay wen he maried, wen girls full every were dey beg u self
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by psyqs(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
photoshoped
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
chucky234: The guy no get problem na after all him picture no follow for the billboard,anybody can be Steven and Emily.
Emily no plan am well at all,she for place the man pictures plenty for the billboard dat well everybody go know say na her Steven get the ad.

Even if his pic happened to be there, some women will still run after him with love... shocked...the lady that did this must be hurting seriously, hope she hasn't gone suicidal yet ..just afraid angry angry
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by megxo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
foyeks2001: Oyinbo wit yeye vexing...d woman is damn too hurt...most men are dogs- she shud have known dis fact
hu offended u BI'TCH? embarassed
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by ndahbros: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2012

Yeah, most men are dogs. Male dogs. And most women are female dogs. Dogs have partners, don't they? A dog doesn't ordinarily hump a goat: must be a dog too.
Steve sure had a female dog.g.y on d outside; that's wat caused this beef in d first place. And d home female dog had to go viral just cos Steve's other female dog.g.y does it better.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by danjohn: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
I get the sense that this woman does not make an equal contribution to the joint bank account. The way she said "our" shows that it is the man's money that she just happens to have access to by virtue of being his wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
The women dey vex oh
no be small thing oh
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by decode55(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
all4naija: Dogs are lovely animals. They are women best friends,right?
as long as the "dog" has some cash to splash around.. wink
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by EreluY(f): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
kaecy5: until we accept the truth, man was never created to be MONOGAMOUS

we have allowed women to twist the law and now men all over the world even in Africa are now victims of the law.

Polygamy is not a sin. Go into the world and multiply that's the first command given

i know some children would be in a hurry to respond to my post and call me names, but if you are not in the shoes you wont know where it hurts.

[size=18pt]OMO BURUKU. EVEN IN THIS HIVAIDS ERA?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by feelxp(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
Goat dat climb wall wil b see by everybody

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Johnny(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Looks unreal to me.

But its not real naa!!
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by femifoly: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Photoshop... hoax
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by donchuzy: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Detonator-rex:
try am 4 naija na grin
lolz
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by phreakabit(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=14pt]WOW!. . . . . . . . Terrible photoshop job.[/size]
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by markpenk: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
photoshop people... but nice...
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Rocktation(f): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
This is one of those pics from funnypicsdotcom na. And almost all their pics, as their name implies, were created just for laughs. This very creation is quite old too.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by nagoma(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2012

What about the female dogs they cheat with?
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by MrsChima(f): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
fluid26: Damn! Oyibo too love scandal! No sense of decency @ all! grin

How do you know the couple is white?
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by MrsChima(f): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
I know women in Africa wouldn't do this....scary lot.
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
Are most women fowls?
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
pro01: If say na man do am now, these useless NL girls go dey shout say e dey "immature". I remember the thread about some dude that granted an interview and revealed that he divorced his wife because she was unfaithful. Predictably, these yeye girls accused the poor guy of being "immature" for telling the whole world that his wife was unfaithful. Apparently, women are allowed to be "immature", but men are not.
once again, what is your problem wit women?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
kaecy5: until we accept the truth, man was never created to be MONOGAMOUS

i don't care d idea u have but please don't bring the Bible into dis. if u don't know what He says, DON'T QUOTE!

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by DECOtech(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
The pic is doctored
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
bukatyne: i don't care d idea u have but please don't bring the Bible into dis. if u don't know what He says, DON'T QUOTE!

Exactly! People bringing in sources and not properly referencing them doesn't know any better!
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by SELFWORTH: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
otumfour: PHOTOSHOP @ WORK HERE AND PEOPLE THINK ITS REAL undecided
A lot of people on this forum just type anything for lack of nothing to say. Can you prove its Photoshop or fake ? No !!!!Its real. It happens in the US all the time. Don't quote what you cannot substantiate...Fools!!
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by foyeks2001(f): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Then a lot of Dogs must have Used you mercilessly... tongue

The way they did wit ur momma
megxo: hu offended u BI'TCH? embarassed

Ask ur momma cos we r both bitches...
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Donlouise(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
Chai 1 of d reason y 2 marry oyinbo dey fear me their madness 2 plenty!!! grin
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by odelia: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
lwkmd
Erelu_Y:

YOU MEAN CHEATING IS IN MEN'S GENE? lol
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Syfy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Blizzy9ja: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
°˚˚˚°нaĦaнa°˚˚˚° I even thought she would include his picture... E ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r make sense por
Re: Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband by Blizzy9ja: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
°˚˚˚°нaĦaнa°˚˚˚° I even thought she would include his picture... E ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.