Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help! What Is She Trying To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Is She Trying To Do. (2786 Views)

What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) / Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by jayjagz: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
There is this girl I so much love. We call ourselves, send text messages and chat together. We even call ourselves romantic names and she treats me as if I'm already married to her but there was this day I went deep because I felt a need to define our relationship. When I told her I want to go into a relationship with her,the response I got was that she has sealed her heart against any relationship.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by berylLOL(f): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
did u try askn her y she sealed her heart?.anyways try harder nd if shez still sealing it..just continue being her frnd..
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Smuthx(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
You have entered 'the friends zone'. Maintain the zone or pull back and possibly ruin the friendship
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Lovetinz(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Good News!
Now roll up your sleeves,
draw up a plan,
and start work.
If a girl tells you she's got a sealed heart,
Rejoice.
she just gave you the key to her heart smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by try69: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
what the complain? The game jes started mehn.... grin grin cheesy cheesy grin goodluck wink
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Paulego(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
She just gave you the right signal that she is well ready for you.

Just give her a week without calling or sending text, she will start calling and saying ''honey! what have i done to you, its unlike you not to have called or text.''

ladies with their matured brain.

4 Likes

Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Forget her, she's a rubbish girl! undecided
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by jayjagz: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
I just told her to open her heart for me and she hasn't responded till now.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Beync(f): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
she is trying to unseal it, give her sometime
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by GoldenLady1: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
She's just afraid. She probably had a bad experience prior to you. At least you're aware now. Don't vex just show her you're not playing games. If she doesn't come around soon you may want to slowly disengage yourself from the relationship.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by jigwe101: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2012
Lol this was me a week ago. the reason I kept telling my best friend I didn't want to be in a relationship was cause I thought I was going to feel trapped. He stopped being as friendly as he was and said he was going to give me some space. I didn't want any space ad that was it

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Why are women such antagonistic beings? It appears they respond well to reverse psychology.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by lgboks(m): 1:09am On Oct 18, 2012
@op i feel ur pain bro. Goin thru d same tin wit dis gal jst dat her xplanation is dat d relationship wont last dat she see's alot of breakup dis dayz. Nd she dey cal nd txt me steady. Itz lyk givin u honey but nt letin u hav it. Let me knw wen u fynd a way around d prob.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Mynd44: 4:38am On Oct 18, 2012
She has probably has some bad time with men and she is trying to pit herself up. Give her some time
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Gudintent: 5:16am On Oct 18, 2012
jayjagz: There is this girl I so much love. We call ourselves, send text messages and chat together. We even call ourselves romantic names and she treats me as if I'm already married to her but there was this day I went deep] because I felt a need to define our relationship. When I told her I want to go into a relationship with her,the response I got was that she has sealed her heart against any relationship.

Any1 else had a se.x.ual thot @ the bolded part embarassed or was it just me embarassed

As u were.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by benbrains(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2012
Wait "...you call yourselves, send test messages, chat together, you even call yourseves romantic names and she treats you as if you were already married..."
Why bother, her heart is obviously sealed against any (other) relationship. (*it depends on how you see)
Abeg go carry your wife, this is no issue.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by boron10(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2012
She's being childish, dunno why nigerian gals like playing hard to get.

However, there is no denying that the misake emanated from you. You shouldn't have asked for relationship again since the both of you were already calling yourselves romantic names. You should have played along.

Anyway sha, you have to finish what you've started. Keep pressing her on the issue. If she refuses to give in, then you bone her for good. Them nor dey kill body for woman matter

1 Like

Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2012
The only key that opens a sealed heart is money..
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by jayjagz: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2012
Gudintent:

Any1 else had a se.x.ual thot @ the bolded part embarassed or was it just me embarassed

As u were.
Not what you think.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by jayjagz: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2012
boron10: She's being childish, dunno why nigerian gals like playing hard to get.

However, there is no denying that the misake emanated from you. You shouldn't have asked for relationship again since the both of you were already calling yourselves romantic names. You should have played along.

Anyway sha, you have to finish what you've started. Keep pressing her on the issue. If she refuses to give in, then you bone her for good. Them nor dey kill body for woman matter
An issue came up nand she said she doesn't like relationship. That was why I had to hit the nail on the head.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Sijo01(f): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2012
Keep on being a nice friend to her.....the heart will unlock itself even without you or her knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Bamsdayo(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2012
Smuthx: You have entered 'the friends zone'. Maintain the zone or pull back and possibly ruin the friendship
@smuth,you are somehow funny?
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Bamsdayo(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2012
Lovetinz: Good News!
Now roll up your sleeves,
draw up a plan,
and start work.
If a girl tells you she's got a sealed heart,
Rejoice.
she just gave you the key to her heart smiley
@lovetinz,you be sure guy johr!
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by 190theclown: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2012
is this about Nigerian Girls again angry angry
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Bro na u confuse the matter. Why u dey ask am question again?. Na wa o.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2012
Gudintent:

As u were.

Crazy fellow. I did.
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by jayjagz: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Crazy fellow. I did.
Dirty mind
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 20, 2012
Duh.

U guyz r already in a relationship. U shoulda rolled wt d flow. Since she has "sealed her heart", then just lay back and stop communication for a yl.

If she calls to ask y u hvnt asked after her all dz yl, just say u spending more time with ladies "with unsealed hearts". No time....
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2012
@op. You phuck up sha.. You should've keep playing d game, you just scared d shi.ts outta her by asking for the rules. Now dis is what you'll do. Don't call her for a coupla days, infact don't call her again..make sure she's d one dat'll make dat first call. Whatever she says will let u know if truly she wants you or not..trust me.

190-the-clown:
is this about Nigerian Girls again angry angry
oh pls shut the phuck up!
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by 190theclown: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2012
^did they swear for you

look at your ugly face and muscluar arms - still tellin me wif that ur microphone voice

shur d phuck up - smh

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
^^Hahaha!

You're so dry!
Re: Help! What Is She Trying To Do. by 190theclown: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Gtfo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Life / Tiwa Savage In A Bikini / Please Help ! My Newly Wed Husband Doesn’t Like S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.