Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? (1182 Views)

Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2012
Im starting to notice some red flags within my relationship. Fewer calls and lesser concern about how I am doing and other things. I just want to ask what are the things someone should watch out for in a girl when a relationship is about to end?

On the contrary, what are the things you noticed and you took lightly before your relationship ended?

May God allow your anticipated comments help me and others.
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by 190theclown: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2012
recharge cards, ice cream,suya etc
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2012
I know there is some sense in what you want to say. I wish you could try to expatiate more.
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by fckmn24seg(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
As you have said, from my experience, its like when an earthen pot rools on a steppy slope..its gonna crash. sorry bro, take heart angry
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by deshclones(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
T_Bademosi: Im starting to notice some red flags within my relationship. Fewer calls and lesser concern about how I am doing and other things. I just want to ask what are the things someone should watch out for in a girl when a relationship is about to end?

On the contrary, what are the things you noticed and you took lightly before your relationship ended?

BRO,YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS HEADING FOR THE ROCKS......

Mine :less calls and concern,too much demanding of money,number always busy and lack of eye contact when talking to her...
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
There surely were red flags in mine, so i quickly made d first "break-up move" b4 he did(i feared he was gonna break up), so i wouldn't be feeling d brunt of a broken heart. I still felt it anyway.
To ur post, omo forget oh, d girl don dey tire, prolly she's seeing another dude whose spending on her. Dats wat is killing some girls..money money money. Try breaking up with her(maybe jokingly) then see her reaction. You'd know if she's getting tired of you or not.
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by kokoye(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
^^^
signs of an insecure lady. sad
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by xynerise: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
@op. No more midnight calls, unnecessary demands
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
kokoye: ^^^
signs of an insecure lady. sad
this aint bout being insecure. I Suspected he was cheating on me, and i only broke up when my suspicions were eventually confirmed..
But this thread aint about me, its bout d poster. #Back to topic...
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2012
Thanks y'all for the responses. I pray it doesn't end anyway. Perhaps it could be re-vitalize, perhaps I should end it now.
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by FarWatcher: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
booqee: There surely were red flags in mine, so i quickly made d first "break-up move" b4 he did(i feared he was gonna break up), so i wouldn't be feeling d brunt of a broken heart. I still felt it anyway.
To ur post, omo forget oh, d girl don dey tire, prolly she's seeing another dude whose spending on her. Dats wat is killing some girls..money money money. Try breaking up with her(maybe jokingly) then see her reaction. You'd know if she's getting tired of you or not.
Your contribution is flawed on many levels.
1: It is possible the person is testing the ground you stand on! You rushed into a break-up and confirmed....... It is better to be the last one out of the door in a break-up. In that way, the laws of the universe will work in your favour. Do all you can to show that the relation means a lot to you, even when the other party is simply crazy!!!!

2: it is good(in your opinion) to say, i want to leave -jokingly-. But you must NOT play with such words. If you continue like that, she/he will not take you seriously next time!. When you say, "I want out" you should be serious about it: UNLESS the other party make a major move to reverse the trend! Furthermore, if you decide to give him/her another chance, you must make it clear that you will not tolerate games. Let your words have weight!

1 Like

Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 21, 2012
But more important, is ur contribution on d topic.
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 21, 2012
Complains every now & then abt money, takin decisions without involvin ♍ε. i felt really hrt brokn.
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2012
T_Bademosi: Im starting to notice some red flags within my relationship. Fewer calls and lesser concern about how I am doing and other things. I just want to ask what are the things someone should watch out for in a girl when a relationship is about to end?

All right I'm willing to help. @OP How long have you guys dated?
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
A year plus. I approached her about my feelings & she claims she still loves me but that she believes I dnt cherish her enuf & that we mate too often & dts why shes avoiding me & dat shes watching spendings thats why she doesnt call often.

I understand her but im just having this strange feeling.
Re: Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? by cornie11: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2014
HOW I GOT BACK MY HUSBAND
I am from Cyprus, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 8years with 2 kids, we have been a happy family. Last year his behaviour towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside out marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologising to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision / Thank You Tai2! / Is Church Wedding Really Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.