Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15787 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

What? Why the insults na? Nawa ooo. On a second thought, aren't we all animals?
Yes, we're all animals but some animals don't eat cooked food. So, it will be great getting married to one. What do you think?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
physically jor...am cumin ova soon cheesy cheesy

Oh really? Abeg hurry up and come. Let me set my eyes on ur acclaimes sexyness grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Yes, we're all animals but some animals don't eat cooked food. So, it will be great getting married to one. What do you think?

And who told you white people don't eat cooked food?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

I don't have to marry myself. All the white men I have dated didn't put food/cooking as a priority. Instead they cooked for me. So hopefully I will end up marrying a white man.
dt means am the first black u r dating*blushin* wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

And who told you white people don't eat cooked food?
I meant animals(goat, cow, dog etc). It's not a priority for them. Marrying them will give you ample non-cooking time.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
i cook anytime i feel like and wen my stomach sings. So dat's regularly.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
dridowu: I cook 2ce daily, as far as am hungry, so eating outsde is out for me. Yawnnnnn

Menn, Shame dey catch me.

Wallahi! E easy for me to carry cement than to cook.

Kai! Man must upgrade ooo!
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
dt means am the first black u r dating*blushin* wink

LOL no blush too soon, I've dated 3 Nigerian guys b4 but we never clicked. Gave up hope on marrying a Nigerian/Black man since I click more with White men. Lets hope you will be the first black man I click with wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
I meant animals(goat, cow, dog etc). It's not a priority for them. Marrying them will give you ample non-cooking time.

Chai!!! Nawa you oooo.So this how much u hate me bah? U are wishing 4 me to marry a goat. Its not my portion! I reject am!
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Chai!!! Nawa you oooo.So this how much u hate me bah? U are wishing 4 me to marry a goat. Its not my portion! I reject am!
You can't eat your cake and still have it deary...
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Reference(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.

Sure. You don't need the weatherman to forecast what lies ahead.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Iaz93: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Cook once a year ...so as to economize
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:

Well I can. Heres to me hoping dearly that I end up marrying a tolerant man, unlike you.

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
Reference:

Sure. You don't need the weatherman to forecast what lies ahead.

As in?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Well I can. Heres to me hoping dearly that I end up marrying a tolerant man, unlike you.
There's a difference between a tolerant man and an 1diot.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Oh really? Abeg hurry up and come. Let me set my eyes on ur acclaimes sexyness grin
Aiit Lv...jst b ready 4 mi kiss
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL no blush too soon, I've dated 3 Nigerian guys b4 but we never clicked. Gave up hope on marrying a Nigerian/Black man since I click more with White men. Lets hope you will be the first black man I click with wink
yeah i'll lv... smiley
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by claremont(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
I have not cooked for over a year.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Iaz93: Cook every six months ...so as to economize
every six month undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
claremont: I have not cooked for over a year.
clearemont clap 4 urself undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Iaz93: Cook every six months ...so as to economize

That is relaunch your kitchen every six months or some new way of preserving food for that long in this Nigeria.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by decode55(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

gbagaun!
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
lol..dts nt enuf reason 4 u to wish she marry a goat
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by honey001(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Thanks. && I'm sure I won't have a problem finding a man that can tolerate this wink

I doubt if you will see. Besides wont u be feeding ur children?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
decode55:
gbagaun!
where exactly is the gbagaun? undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva:
There's a difference between a tolerant man and an 1diot.

Wow, so if a guy decides to marry me then he is an idiot? I am glad not all men think like you. I have happily married girlfriends here that don't even cook at all 4 their hubbys,atleast white guys don't put too much value on cooking/food. Will you marry food? I thought you are to marry out of love? I didn't say I will never cook for my hubby, I am a career driven woman and once I finish with dental school I will be working a lot so the last thing I need is after a stressful work day is to come home and slave over a hot stove. I will cook every once in a while but it won't be an everyday or week affair. Geeze, this is 1 of the reasons why I can't picture myself marrying a Nigerian man. As if you can't enter into the kitchen and cook something for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
lol..dts nt enuf reason 4 u to wish she marry a goat
What's wrong with her marrying a goat? Afterall, she won't have to cook.

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Elebiju: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
ah see wife material,u are my dream woman for house decoration o,look here babe no African man with G̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥d upbringing will marry Ūя type
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afam4eva(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Wow, so if a guy decides to marry me then he is an idiot? I am glad not all men think like you. I have happily married girlfriends here that don't even cook at all 4 their hubbys,atleast white guys don't put too much value on cooking/food. Will you marry food? I thought you are to marry out of love? I didn't say I will never cook for my hubby, I am a career driven woman and once I finish with dental school I will be working a lot so the last thing I need is after a stressful work day is to come home and slave over a hot stove. I will cook every once in a while but it won't be an everyday or week affair. Geeze, this is 1 of the reasons why I can't picture myself marrying a Nigerian man. As if you can't enter into the kitchen and cook something for yourself.
Since you're a workaholic, i hope hope you don't work your way out of your husband's life. That's not a curse but sad fact. A huge percentage of career driven women who are most often than not feminist always end up taking the exit.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by mastersr95(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

chai ur husband go suffer ooo grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
honey001:

I doubt if you will see. Besides wont u be feeding ur children?

I don't know whether I want kids or not but if I decide I want kids, which will likely be in my middle 30's, me and my husband will accomodate. Maybe I will work part time till they are in middle school or hire a cook.

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Elebiju: ah see wife material,u are my dream woman for house decoration o,look here babe no African man with G̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥d upbringing will marry Ūя type

Well then that is good because I do NOT want to marry a African man at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video) / How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves / Cakes By Marie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.