Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15817 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Audinowing(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
Am sorry for that man. But since you are not yet married you can still ve a rethink because you may loose ur huby for some smart and sharp girl out there wen u eventually get married. Remember, that commodity scarce these days oooooooooo.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL Babe, me kwa i dey laugh ooo. These guys are hilarious grin
its all good though pay them no mind. Nd as 4 d questn i cook regularly especially my fav food. cry
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

I am sure I don't want to marry a Black man...so whats zebra about it?

You standing next to a white man thats the zebra. By the way you have not yet made up your mind I am sure you will snap out its just a phase. Don't worry my dear...but learn to cook from an authentic Nigerian girl
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

What's your business no-one is attacking her just tell her the truth. I bet you are bird of the same feather
as i said, hilarious
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

You standing next to a white man thats the zebra. By the way you have not yet made up your mind I am sure you will snap out its just a phase. Don't worry my dear...but learn to cook from an authentic Nigerian girl

Did i tell you I didn't know how to cook? I know how to make nigerian dishes, so what is there to learn? And nope, this isn't a phase, this is me. And wow, are you serious? Zebra? In this 2012? Where interracial relationships are on the increase?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by nikkyshyne(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12, just say you can't cook!! angry angry angry grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: candieangel12, just say you can't cook!! angry angry angry grin

Why would I lie and say that? I can cook. Just because I chose not to cook often doesnt mean I cant cook. I can make naija dishes and american dishes...so what are you talking about?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Did i tell you I didn't know how to cook? I know how to make nigerian dishes, so what is there to learn? And nope, this isn't a phase, this is me. And wow, are you serious? Zebra? In this 2012? Where interracial relationships are on the increase?

Interracial relationships are on the increase ? You see you are following fashion...In 2013 you will drop the white man for an Indian... by 2014 you will drop the Indian for a Chinese and by 2015... Nigerian election year you will be back home with your Nigerian Man. So you have 3 yrs to buckle up. You can't cook natin...

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2012

See another one with no destiny
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: Okay enough about me and my future husband. This thread asked how many times does one cook and not about bashing me 4 not wanting 2 cook everyday 4 my husband. Mind your businesses, you guys arent going 2 be my husbands so wetin concern you 4 the matter? Drop the matter now. Thank you! wink
dnt worry weda u cook or nt ill marry u aiit? kiss
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by free2ryhme: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ify Angela:
its all good though pay them no mind. Nd as 4 d questn i cook regularly especially my fav food. cry

RICE AND INDOMIE
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Elebiju: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Nope, you are wrong. I am Igbo but I was born and raised in America.
ehn ehn I guessed right because no thoroughbred yoruba babe will write these eyesores,no be u and Ūя friends dem upload for youtube Wey one oyinbo D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cook for u?shebi na u ehn ehn,he come use him dog bleep u like mad cos u no fit cook
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

There is already wahala you don't, can't or won't cook and you are not sure if you like black men white men or a bit of both i.e. a zebra man
ahahahahhaaha kolo... grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

Interracial relationships are on the increase ? You see you are following fashion...In 2013 you will drop the white man for an Indian... by 2014 you will drop the Indian for a Chinese and by 2015... Nigerian election year you will be back home with your Nigerian Man. So you have 3 yrs to buckle up. You can't cook natin...

LOL relationships are about love and not following fashion. I click better with white men than with nigerian men. is that a crime? i can't force myself to click with a nigerian man.Right from when I was younger, I knew I would end up marrying a white man because I always found myself clicking with them. I have tried dating nigerian men, but there were just soo many problems that i couldnt click with any of them. so whats so bad there? If you like believe I can't cook I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

RICE AND INDOMIE

undecided undecided undecided rice nd indomie...
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

RICE AND INDOMIE

rili? Cool
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
dnt worry weda u cook or nt ill marry u aiit? kiss

Alright baby, dont worry, I will feed you another type of food LOL grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL relationships are about love and not following fashion. I click better with white men than with nigerian men. is that a crime? i can't force myself to click with a nigerian man.Right from when I was younger, I knew I would end up marrying a white man because I always found myself clicking with them. I have tried dating nigerian men, but there were just soo many problems that i couldnt click with any of them. so whats so bad there? If you like believe I can't cook I have nothing to prove to you.
i vouch for ha...she can cuk oooo cool cool cooldelicious ones @dt
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
Elebiju: ehn ehn I guessed right because no thoroughbred yoruba babe will write these eyesores,no be u and Ūя friends dem upload for youtube Wey one oyinbo D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cook for u?shebi na u ehn ehn,he come use him dog bleep u like mad cos u no fit cook

LMAO!!! grin grin grin Okay ooo, keep talkin because u guys are just not makin any sense, but ya'll are funny tho.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Elebiju: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

oya prove A̶̲̥̅♏ say u fit cook OMO Igbo give us a recipe on oha soup with ukazi leaf combined with akpu,biko we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Alright baby, dont worry, I will feed you another type of food LOL grin
i know cheesy smiley smiley....that why i wud marry u...even if u dnt want babies yet no wahala... cool
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Elebiju: oya prove A̶̲̥̅♏ say u fit cook OMO Igbo give us a recipe on oha soup with ukazi leaf combined with akpu,biko we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait
u urself u sabi cuk?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

You have been brain washed in yankee. First they change your taste then they change your way of thinking like slave mentality. Its just a phase you are going through its like mathematics: You + can't cook + microwave = white man, Good cook + you +good food = black man
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ify Angela: rili? Cool
dts nt cool dt all jare..wats cool abt dt? undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Elebiju: oya prove A̶̲̥̅♏ say u fit cook OMO Igbo give us a recipe on oha soup with ukazi leaf combined with akpu,biko we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait

Hiah! And who are you that I should prove anything to?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Audinowing: Am sorry for that man. But since you are not yet married you can still ve a rethink because you may loose ur huby for some smart and sharp girl out there wen u eventually get married. Remember, that commodity scarce these days oooooooooo.
if she doesn't see...ill marry ha
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

i know hw 2 cook u know wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
nikky cum nd cuk for me..if u know hw to cuk
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
i know hw 2 cook u know wink
And your point is...?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ify Angela: rili? Cool

I said it welcome to UniLag
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
dts nt cool dt all jare..wats cool abt dt? undecided
lol if dats wat he luvs who am i 2 judge wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

You have been brain washed in yankee. First they change your taste then they change your way of thinking like slave mentality. Its just a phase you are going through its like mathematics: You + can't cook + microwave = white man, Good cook + you +good food = black man

HAHA, LMAO. Well I am not the least bit brainwashed. We are not in 1812, we are in 2012, get with the program. So are you tryna say that all the black women that date/marry white men are no good? Hiah!Isn't your post kinda racist? When I dated this one igbo guy for a year, I cooked for him about 5 times only. I made naija dishes and he loved them. He would always call over his friends 2 come n eat when I cooked because I know how to cook. So I don't know what you are blabbing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Myths About Hangovers Dispelled. / 16 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again / Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.