Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15789 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
Youngzedd:

Funny.
Up till now you still want guys to explain why the white man cooked for you?.

It's because of one tin they cook for you which you should know (s£x) notin more, it's like u are doing bonanza that is why they replaced the money they should have paid with cooking.

Why not marry the white man.

RUBBISH!.

My plan exactly is to marry a white man. Thank you wink

3 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: Havent cooked since the middle of August but then, i cook like less than 10 times in a year. grin
Na 1 unlucky man go carry dis one put 4 hauz as wife o! I pity d man shaa.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Gen2jaynee: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
ifihearam: every hour

JAMB QUESTION
fowl.. Must u comment?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Adamsdelrio:
Na 1 unlucky man go carry dis one put 4 hauz as wife o! I pity d man shaa.

My future hubby doesnt need your pity sir, so keep it to your self.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Youngzedd(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
baby i know wat u mean...they r oda tinz included wink wink

Spell at work.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Youngzedd(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
This girl is truly using corner way to know guys thought about this cooking stuff.

Other ladies should know that guys don't play with their stomach, good meal makes a happy home.

Hope u are enjoying ur topic.

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
....dis one nah wife?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
Kamardiran: ....dis one nah wife?

Yes I am some lucky man's future wife. Is there a problem?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

If you are called good luck then I want bad luck all my life
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
if his he is lazy or stingy to that extent he shouldnt get married at all, the world would be a better place that way
Are you one of the new generation naija lesbians ?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

If you are called good luck then I want bad luck all my life

Dont worry, the feeling is mutual.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

Are you one of the new generation naija lesbians ?

Do u hv anythin against females? Or are u gay? because u seem 2 hv attacked almost all the females that hv posted on this thread
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
I dont understand why you guys are against candie anyway. Not everyman is obsessed with his wife's cooking, i don't see it(a woman's inability to cook) as a big deal, if my woman is not a kitchen freak, that shouldn't be a problem for me.

2 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Konnektions146(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

sometime wen Cardie talk i wonder how old she is.....but i just admire yur innocence , i dont know if its cos here is a faceless kinda forum...but my dear. i dont understand yur ideologies attimes
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
J12: I dont understand why you guys are against candie anyway. Not everyman is obsessed with his wife's cooking, i don't see it(a woman's inability to cook) as a big deal, if my woman is not a kitchen freak, that shouldn't be a problem for me.

+100000000

It is good to know that there are still some tolerable African men life. Sir, you will make a good husband one day to a lucky lady. Keep on cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Konnektions146:

sometime wen Cardie talk i wonder how old she is.....but i just admire yur innocence , i dont know if its cos here is a faceless kinda forum...but my dear. i dont understand yur ideologies attimes

Im in my 20s and what ideology dont u get? Dat I shudnt have 2 cook 4 ny hubby everyday?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.

if u can boldly say this to every man dat crosses ur path then u shud be ready to die single...
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
mawojuuche:

if u can boldly say this to every man dat crosses ur path then u shud be ready to die single...

Okay thank you 4 d advice, I don hear. But I didnt ask 4 d advice nor do I need it. But thanks anyways. wink

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Okay thank you 4 d advice, I don hear. But I didnt ask 4 d advice nor do I need it. But thanks anyways. wink

Good for you Candie, as long as you know what you want in life and you're upfront about it. I know some men whose wives can't even boil eggs and they are happy because ther're the type that don't care that much about food. The one thing I know is there are some men who'll be more than happy with you as a wife. Some guys will prefer the 2 of you to make good money and hire help to take care of domestic chores. Its a good thing you already like white men because most of them already grew up that way and don't wait around for a woman to feed their grown bellies.

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Do u hv anythin against females? Or are u gay? because u seem 2 hv attacked almost all the females that hv posted on this thread
I simply asked if you are a new generation lesbian whats wrong with that.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

do you want my advice ?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

would you like my advice ?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
tatiana009:

Good for you Candie, as long as you know what you want in life and you're upfront about it. I know some men whose wives can't even boil eggs and they are happy because ther're the type that don't care that much about food. The one thing I know is there are some men who'll be more than happy with you as a wife. Some guys will prefer the 2 of you to make good money and hire help to take care of domestic chores. Its a good thing you already like white men because most of them already grew up that way and don't wait around for a woman to feed their grown bellies.

Thanks, Tatiana. I totally agree that not all men are fixated on their bellies. Its a shame though that sum naija men use their bellies as a determining factor in marriage. I hope they marry a housewife that will cook 4 them every meal, every day, every year.

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:
do you want my advice ?

Iv gotten enough of ur so called advice already. By the way y r u askin now if I want ur advice wen u dint ask b4?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Iv gotten enough of ur so called advice already. By the way y r u askin now if I want ur advice wen u dint ask b4?

because you have made me a changed man...before I had discussion with you i used to think that a wife needed to be able to cook now i know its not necessary you have brought out the softer gentle feminine side of me ...now do you want my advice thank you
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Xtyna9ja: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
jereal: 3 times a day...momma did a good job teaching us...
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Xtyna9ja: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
jereal: 3 times a day...momma did a good job teaching us...

Don't u get tired at times?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by free2ryhme: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Xtyna9ja:
Don't u get tired at times?

who gets tired of eating his/her mum's food smiley
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by oraclefemi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Well then that is good because I do NOT want to marry a African man at all.
believe me with all your career and everything we wont marry you..una full ikoyi and VI
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by CY09: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
angry˙ǝɯıʇ ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ʇnoɥbnoɹɥʇ ʞooɔ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʇ,uop noʎ˙˙˙¿ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ˙˙˙uosɹǝd pıdnʇs ɐ ʎq pǝʞsɐ 'ɔıdoʇ pıdnʇs ɐ ʇɐɥʍ
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

My future hubby doesnt need your pity sir, so keep it to your self.
am not complaining o! undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Stellasmeza(f): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
I guess how often one cooks depends on one's lifestyle. Personally, I cook every day. I do it mainly because I have a family to feed. If I had no one else to feed but myself, I would still cook daily because it is my passion. Food is good for the body and soul. Nothing makes me happier than to hear that someone enjoyed a dish I prepared smiley. For those who would like to learn how to cook new things, please check these out (still in the infancy stages, but will keep updating):

YouTube: Stella's Meza
Facebook: Stella's Meza
Blog site: www.stellasmeza..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video) / How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves / Cakes By Marie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.