Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15814 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by 30secs(m): 3:52am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12: Havent cooked since the middle of August but then, i cook like less than 10 times in a year. grin
Nice one der.... Kip it up :|
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 5:17am On Oct 20, 2012
30secs: Nice one der.... Kip it up :|

Thank you I most definitely will
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by SkyRider1(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol thanks a lot. grin the posts here by sum of the guys is not a reason 4 me 2 b angry, they're actually pretty funny because they're on a long thing if they actually believe their future wives will do the cooking everyday after work, they never jam, unless they marry a housewife in which they can control. Some of these men don't even know what a successful marriage is all about, they think its about their stomach. So wat more can I do if not 2 comment back & laugh at them. At the end of the day, they won't b my future husband, so na their future wife's wahala b that oooo.

You are right. I cant see your future husband in this world

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Afamdman(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2012
Don4life:
aiit..i'd ve married u
Is it me or didn't anyone notice this quote, the way the guy jumped ship immediately he found a lady that could cook, @candieangel12 take note, I hope you know that love making can be ignored, but belle na belle, niaja man no dey use am joke. But its good you already decided to marry a white man.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

+100000000

It is good to know that there are still some tolerable African men life. Sir, you will make a good husband one day to a lucky lady. Keep on cheesy

Who said i'm african?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2012
Afamdman:
Is it me or didn't anyone notice this quote, the way the guy jumped ship immediately he found a lady that could cook, @candieangel12 take note, I hope you know that love making can be ignored, but belle na belle, niaja man no dey use am joke. But its good you already decided to marry a white man.

LOL no be only u wey notice am. It be like say Don4Life na serious play boy grin grin grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2012
J12:

Who said i'm african?

I just assumed you were, well my apologies if you aren't African.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

I just assumed you were, well my apologies if you aren't African.

lol. Nevermind, I'm a naija boy anyway.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2012
J12:

lol. Nevermind, I'm a naija boy anyway.

Oh lol, you had me thinking I was talking to a white guy LOL grin

Is that you in your profile pic?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by felifeli: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2012
How regularly should you EAT and why ?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Oh lol, you had me thinking I was talking to a white guy LOL grin

Is that you in your profile pic?

I'm a white igbo boy. cheesy and yeah thats me.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2012
J12:

I'm a white igbo boy. cheesy and yeah thats me.

Lol i dont know about you being a white igbo boy, BUT based on your picture, I can say that you are a fine igbo boy. wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol i dont know about you being a white igbo boy, BUT based on your picture, I can say that you are a fine igbo boy. wink

Awww. . Thank You. cool
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Ah ah nawa. How many wives u wan have nah? I no dey support polygamy ooooo
ONLY U OH! NO1 ELSE grin grin kiss kiss
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2012
Afamdman:
ABEG JARE!! 4GET DT TIN CANDIEANGEL IS MY ONE AND ONLY EVEN DOE SHE CUKS OR NOT ILL STAY WT HA IF SHE STAYS WIV M kiss kiss kissE..(during lv makin she wud get hungry nd prepare fud 4 us 2 get nao)
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL no be only u wey notice am. It be like say Don4Life na serious play boy grin grin grin
BABY AM NT..IS JST U AND U ALONE!!! kiss kiss kiss kissNO1 ELSE
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

BABY DO U KNOW AM HERE?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2012
Don4life:

Ah-Ah Babe, why you dey vex na? Na only compliment wey I dey give d guy na. No worry, u are still my sugar pie kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Ah-Ah Babe, why you dey vex na? Na only compliment wey I dey give d guy na. No worry, u are still my sugar pie kiss kiss kiss
aiit... kiss
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by wizard01(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
I cook every day cos I eat good food everyday. Eating out is not an option. I love cooking
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
wizard01: I cook every day cos I eat good food everyday. Eating out is not an option. I love cooking
AIIT GUD FOR U
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah right, u havent changed. Oya was d advice?

White man calling do you read over ?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
reemix123:

I beg your pardon?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Don4life:

Why the happy face?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

I beg your pardon?

I have to own up I am a white male from new york
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
J12:

Why the happy face?
does dt luk lyk hapi face 2 u undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
reemix123:

LMAO
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
reemix123:

I have to own up I am a white male from new york

Yeah && I am Beyonce grin
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by condralbede(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, you made a correct guess. Too busy to slave over a stove 4 now. Even when I get married, my husband shouldn't expect a home cooked meal every day or week, unless he cooks it 4 himself. I will cook only when I feel like it and have the time and strength to do so.
i pity ur husband!
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
condralbede: i pity ur husband!

LOL. Well me nor my future hubby asked 4 ur pity. But thank you 4 ur concern tho
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah && I am Beyonce grin
Seriously I am a white dude from Long Island and you can't be beyonce she likes black men. Unless there is something that you know...that we don't. I hope u haven't gone off us...white men are magic stuff about blackmen is a myth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again / Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video) / 6 Myths About Hangovers Dispelled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.