Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Wife Beater - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Beater (3784 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beater by osisi5: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Lol, typical ibo style.

And it works like a miracle.
my neighbour while we were kids used his wife as a punching bag and my parents kept making peace until one day the woman fled to her family with her new born and her "brothers" returned in a danfo with machetes in hand.

while some sharpened the machetes in his frontyard,others jacked him up by his shirt and they described to him exactly what would happen if they as much as heard a whimper from mama bomboi.
That was the last time we ever heard him beat her up.
He even had to take wine to go beg for his wife back.
Some men need to be taught real lessons grin
Re: Wife Beater by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2008
father ab:

MY DEAR SISTER, HELP ME TELL ALL THESE LADIES WHO ARE ALREADY BOASTING THAT THEIR MEN CANNOT BEAT THEM OR CHEAT ON THEM TO BE CAREFUL! WHEN PPLE ARE IN COURTSHIP, THEY IGNORE LITTLE SIGNALS THAT WILL MAKE THEM TO KNOW THE CHARACTER OF THE PPLE THEY MARRY. I HAVE ONCE, NO TWICE DONE 'AMEBO' TO SEPERATE FIGHTING(?) LOVERS YET TO BE MARRIED. THE LAST ONE THE GUY WAS BEATING D HELL OUT OF HIS FIANCEE, WE ALL RUSHED IN TO SEPERATE. THEY GUY GOT MORE ANNOYED THAT OUTSIDERS ARE GETTING INVOLVED, THERE N THEN, THIS GIRL WHO WAS ALMOST LYNCHED TO DEAT BEGAN 2 APOLOGIZE FOR OUR INTRUSION. I VOWED NEVER TO DO AMEBO HELP AGAIN! IT IS WHAT IS GOOD 4 You THAT You EAT
I witnessed one like that in school. The guy as beating the hell out of his chick in the female hostel, even broke the odden wall between her room and her Neighbors room. when people came to seperate them, it was a hard task, four guys held him and brought him out while some chicks, yours truly included went in to help her clean up and talk to her, as we were advicing her, the guy just called her from outside and she excused herself, we were waiting for her to come back till someone came to tell us that she had seen the couple on the guys power bike smooching and driving round
Re: Wife Beater by Outstrip(f): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
ohwofasa, what do you mean by presentation. How did he present the beating he gave her
Re: Wife Beater by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2008
Outstrip:

ohwofasa, what do you mean by presentation. How did he present the beating he gave her

WORD!!

make the woman no run. she should go home and prepare a delicious (last) supper. and the husband being the mugu such wife beaters are, he will eat. she should put enough laxatives to decongest an elephant. grin grin

then at night, when he will be weak from having stooled too much, bring out the six-tailed whip she bought on the way home specially for that purpose, wink wink

flog the living daylight out of him, return the hospitality he meted out in the afternoon - with interest!! angry angry

satisfied, she should pick up the bag she had already packed and hidden away and walk out. please dont forget to pour ice cold water on him before leaving. wink wink

as an afterthought, so he can live to regret his action, leave a bottle of ORT for him. slighty out of reach cool
Re: Wife Beater by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
shege ya!! dan iskar!! dan akuya!!
Re: Wife Beater by nyabinghi(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2008
Its not good to beat up women but some women deserve to be beaten. thay have been so spoilt from their childhood that they don't know how to behave properly. My cousin is a case study. She embarasses her hubby at any point in time. She goes to the guy's office to check on him all the time till the guy got over himself and gave her the beating of her life.
Re: Wife Beater by spoilt(f): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
nyabinghi:

Its not good to beat up women but some women deserve to be beaten.

cant believe people still use this line. shocked
Re: Wife Beater by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
nyabinghi:

Its not good to beat up women but some women deserve to be beaten.
undecided
Re: Wife Beater by Souljagirl(f): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
wow, wonders shocked
Re: Wife Beater by bawomolo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2008
the only reason i can see a man attacking a woman is in self-defense. the guy was plain in this case. why all that commotion in public shocked shocked
Re: Wife Beater by bawomolo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2008
can't believe people still use this line.

well a woman attacking a man that is stronger than her is asking for trouble  undecided undecided. not that domestic abuse is a good thing.
Re: Wife Beater by TOYOSI20(f): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2008
Re: Wife Beater by Radiant(f): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2008
"chasing to beat". . . .Nigerians sha grin

Very sad.
Re: Wife Beater by pahtahkee: 1:44am On Mar 09, 2008
Some men are a practical disgrace. Thank God my father never laid his hands on his wife. kiss
Re: Wife Beater by Radiant(f): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2008
Pataki, how d'u know? tongue
Re: Wife Beater by Pinkrosey(f): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2008
All the more reason why I shouldn’t go near such a fraudulent site, with their desperado move… scammers them be , pls Seun enough is enough ban this lunatic and his fraudulent site he is so busy advertising ewu !!!! angry
Re: Wife Beater by iz2much: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
Thatz wat i wont be caught Dead doing. I mean Beating My wife
Re: Wife Beater by Persona82(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2008
Man deserved worse. . . A Tv Programme should be started on Wife Battering.

The real reason I for this post is to give MEGA HAILINGS To the threadstarter.

Nuff Respect to you me lady. If you love Man United you must be One United

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR LIFE!!!!
Re: Wife Beater by chihakeem(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
He his simply that type described as a sucker for gun.
Re: Wife Beater by DisGuy: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2010
I bet she went back to that house and they continued their life like nothing happened
she'll probably go to the pastors too for prayers and her mother will criticise her for challenge the cheat
weird relationship

nigerian women sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haaa! Cossy Ojiakor Poses Coverless In Bed (photos) / In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! / Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.