Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? (8002 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Advance Scam Mentions Nairaland....take Note Pals / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Ice4jez(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
If she is not bold enough to call me aside to explain the situation but decide to wash her dirty laundry in public.when she does that i will celebrate thanksgiving inside of wedding.God forbid make my food waste
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 23, 2012
I will excuse her and ask her what is wrong and why did she say that name. Then, let her be checked for psychological problem!
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by EstherOkonkwo(f): 1:30am On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=Exponental]Dat is definately a mistake.....as long as she corrects herself.[/quote
I'll plead the reverend an opportunity to rewind or replay.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by EstherOkonkwo(f): 1:31am On Oct 23, 2012
Josphine4good: while not dance azonto
Etigi is the best option.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by sewenn(m): 2:07am On Oct 23, 2012
honiye: Nothing shakes, I go answer the name join my own.
just to save the marriage if truly u love the lady smiley
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Some of these comments have me giggling grin
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2012
I'll simply call her another name too and if people feel like asking me , I'll simply tell them , it's our secret name for each other.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Whiteguru: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2012
No stress, when i am taking my own oath, aha i go mumble my last three teddies their name nah, and what a big broad smile will come to my lips then!!
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by ikekings(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2012
I will act like i never heard what she said.... I can handle the shame that she mentioned another man's name but cannot handle the shame of a failed wedding... The wedding will hold... But, she's so getting her ass kicked one week after the wedding...
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by perrychocks(f): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2012
Den its left 4 me to work hard for him to 4get dat name,quittin de marriage is de unwisiest decision eva cos u re creatin room 4 de so called girlfriend to come in.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Clemzy16(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Aaah! Simple question. I go bite off her lips immediately the pastor say you may kiss the bride. Lolz..
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by bankyman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
What's in calling another name? I just think if I could read the way she said it, then I'd know what to do about it. Wont want to cancel, not worth it. I'll wait after the ceremony and get an explanation. If I don't find it enough, off she goes if otherwise..... I cant waste my food and prep and put people to shame, NO I cant do that. Cancelling after or before don't seem much of a difference to me.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
bankyman: What's in calling another name? I just think if I could read the way she said it, then I'd know what to do about it. Wont want to cancel, not worth it. I'll wait after the ceremony and get an explanation. If I don't find it enough, off she goes if otherwise..... I cant waste my food and prep and put people to shame, NO I cant do that. Cancelling after or before don't seem much of a difference to me.
Cancelling before marriage means you broke up but cancelling after the wedding means you are a divorcee
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Taiwo20(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
Convert the event to my late grandpa anniversary. I would immediately get a bottle of schnapp and ask the eldest/paito/woli/alfa or baba to pray.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Lillyeean(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Josphine4good: I will continue with the wedding because no one is above mistake but I will sex stave him for one week grin
... Then he will go and meet the girl whose name he called, dis tym not by mistakecheesy
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by chikaor(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
wen a marriage is adquatly prepared,no such tin can happen.u v 2 prepare 4 marriage nt wedding or in marrige.u supose 2 v known evrytin about ur spouse during courtship.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Am awkward moment, but anyway it just reminded me of a movie "destined heart". 2me it nothin, d marriage wil push through but she'll nid to give me space after d whole trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / Why do girls do this to guys ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.