Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? (1355 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by tngtech(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2008
How does it feel to be heart-broken. I have this friend that a heart-broken recently, he feels like the World is crumbling on me". I really don't know, but am curious to know. I really don't want to xperience it @ all.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by atutupoyo(f): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2008
My dear it's not a nice experience but it is best experienced than imagined. For the first time in my life I experienced it(Nov 2007), it was not funny at all but I thank God for it. I learnt a lot esp to be more tolerant and treat people better.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by thupsie(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2008
Once you are heart broken there is this emotion that comes over you.

1. That you have lost everything you built for years
2. You keep dreaming of evil against the lost partner
3. Loss of weight
4. It just crazy

But with time the wounds heal, then you will now see what you are missing cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by opuro(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2008
you think of those foolish things you did for the lost partner,
and you feel you have been used,
boy, e de pain!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by opokonwa(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2008
It feels like dying, yet you're alive undecided
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by atutupoyo(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2008
Sorry didn't answer it well
Felt V.bad
Felt V.alone
Felt Used.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by uspry1(f): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
please view this existing topic at below:

Do People Really Die of Broken Hearts?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110628.0.html
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by Kave(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2008
It make you so weak emotionally, you just feel rejected and dejected. You feel like a faliure. you feel like dying.You feel cheated, So thats why you have to be very sure before you fall in love.Make your partner keep re assuring you of his or her undivided attention and love.With thi syou will know if youtr partner is trully in love or just playing games.People become heartbroken because there was actually no true love at first .
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by oluwabummi: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
It is very tragic wen u are in such situation infact you feel d whole world is coming to an end nothing seems to be working again for u.bt as soon as u encounter such, move very close to god and pray that u be healed .
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by Bluetooth(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2008
Words are not enough to explain how it feels.

Its like an excrutiating pain. It travels down your entire body system with

your circulatory system helping it to move at an unbelievable speed that you would feel  like dropping.

That is just a tip of the iceberg of how it feels.  wink

Not a pleasant experience at all. cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by Bluetooth(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2008
Words are not enough to explain how it feels.

Its like an excrutiating pain. It travels down your entire body system with

your circulatory system helping it to move at an unbelievable speed that you would feel like dropping.

That is just a tip of the iceberg of how it feels.  wink

Not a pleasant experience at all. cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by tboy1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2008
Here is my list:

> i was carrin my phone evry where thinkin she'll call me back- i mean evrywhere

> i found myself in park alone, not knowin how i got there

>was nt feelin hungry even though i really love eating

>could not concentrate @ work and its like i was seein her face on the computer screen evrytime

>going through all the old text she had sent me, even the 'not so nice' text

>wonderin where the hell did it all go wrong

>totally broke down when i heard from a friend that she's was now dating some new guy

But at the end when you've gone through all the heartache and you meet someone else, you'll feel like beating yourself, thinkin y d hell did you waste all those time feelin sorry for yourself
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by angelchi(f): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
wait till u experience am.

(1) (Reply)

Girls: Are You Into: Funny Guys, Smart Guys Or Cocky Guys. / What Can Be More Stupid Than This In A R/s? / Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.