Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll (30035 Views)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Andy Uba Declares For 2014 Anambra Gubernatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by tomakint: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Demdem:

if the bolded is the case then ur earlier post was totally uncalled for and unnecessary. Ur assessment about ACN also is ur opinion and holds no water IMO. The odds has always been there for Mimiko to win the election in Ondo ( he didnt perform terribly bad and coupled with the Power of Incumbency, it was a sure thing). That shouldn't be washed away. ACN lost Ondo ( a state they are just starting to infiltrate) and u automatically feel the party has started to dwindle in the SW. U also feel because few LG were lost in lagos then the end of Tinubu is near. my friend, u know nothing about politics. It seems to me u believe that if victory isnt 1005 then it isnt victory. Sori bro, this is democracy and there will always be dissenting voices and stance. lagos isnt an exception

If u are interested in fighting dirty, am at home for u. U threw the first salvo and i had no choice but to reply mildly.

You need to accept the factb that no empire lasts forever and that is what Tinubu has succeeded in turning ACN into, exactly the problem of other ACN controlled States, life is becoming ubearable for the common people is this what Awolowo's Action Group or UPN was doing to the common man despite the fact that Tinubu claimed that his ACN is fashioned along Baba's Awo parties!!!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
tomakint:

You need to accept the factb that no empire lasts forever and that is what Tinubu has succeeded in turning ACN into, exactly the problem of other ACN controlled States, life is becoming ubearable for the common people is this what Awolowo's Action Group or UPN was doing to the common man despite the fact that Tinubu claimed that his ACN is fashioned along Baba's Awo parties!!!

U tell me where life is bearable in any part of the country. No empire lasts forever I agree but "empire ACN" is still consolidating. Considering the miserable govs we had in the previous dispensation, these ones are far better. More is definitely expected from them though.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by kutchs: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
Demdem:

Fool can u and ur miserable likes substantiate ur claim? If u can't, me think u are running mad. undecided
This doesnt change the fact that i have a retardeen as president undecided
Sorry boy I‘ve been at work all day and didnt see ur foolish comment come in. However having seen it now, I can‘t reply it cos it‘s not worth the trouble. Like some1 said the best thing to do is ignore fools like u.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by lazbay(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Someone said Aregbesola is working. But d fact is dat he has practically sold d state to Tinubu. Or how can one explain how a governor will borrow almost 100 billion naira I less dan 2 years. Though he's busy working on roads but these roads are going into his 2nd term. However Ondo pple have helped Osun to show Aregbe & Tinubu are not gods but men. The way Aregbe faced & spent money on Ondo election was phenomenal. It will take Osun state some time to recover from ds wastage.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
kutchs: Sorry boy I‘ve been at work all day and didnt see ur foolish comment come in. However having seen it now, I can‘t reply it cos it‘s not worth the trouble. Like some1 said the best thing to do is ignore fools like u.

Foool, the bottom line is u simply can't substantiate ur claim. U are a bloody liar. I pity ur employer or ur clients. What a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.