Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll (30033 Views)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Andy Uba Declares For 2014 Anambra Gubernatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
it is a show of ultimate stupidity and outstanding foolishness for anyone to believe that it is only acn that can deliver good governance to nigerians ,so far all their performances in various states have been below average.many ppl in oyo state are now regreting voting acn ,and at the grassroot level pdp is gaining back it members gradually.
even within the party itself transparency is very low and the final authority on all state party matters comes from lagos.this is not thhe case with pdp,even during obj time many pdp govs were not listening to him or obeying his orders ,the way and manner they choose their candidates is absurd and that was what caused them the 2007 gov election in oyo state when adedoja was brought in from nowhere to be their candidate .until these lapses are corrected that party will go down like a pack of cards.
on the issue of mimiko performing or not ,i must confess the arguement that he spent state funds therefore will not perform is absurd and unfounded ,the funds that was spent by acn was it from tinubu personal account or akeredolu own,this is nigerian politics and noone in his normal right sense should feel or say that nigerian politicians are clean,the system of electing our leader encourages corruption and dirty play.so acn isnt a party of angels.they are as dirty as any other party
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by JustEmmy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Congratulations to Governor Mimiko. Even though I do not think Ondo people will benefit much from this choice, it is always good to see the PDP on the losing ballot.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
JustEmmy: Congratulations to Governor Mimiko. Even though I do not think Ondo people will benefit much from this choice, it is always good to see the PDP on the losing ballot.
haba my guy wettin we do u now ,na wah ooo
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
thelastPope:

So you knew this when you were supporting Tinubu and slating mimiko abi? Now I see that your hypocrisy is deliberate. Have you invoked the FOI act before and you were denied? Armchair critic like you with nothing to offer. You want all of us to loose hope like you are escape the country but we won't. Shame on you for abandoning your country and critisizing from a comfort zone. Another coward in diaspora!

If you can't grasp a simple English language, please say so, because I can't for the life of me know where you got this idea into your brain that I am supporting Tinubu or anyone else for that matter.
Who told you living outside occupied Biafraland is a comfort zone? You have no idea.
Shame of me for abandoning which country exactly? I thought its the other way round.
We are having a lively discussion and suddenly you plunged into personal attack on someone you don't know. That is why I said before that many of you are still suffering from MILITARY dictatorship trauma of man years, hence you can't stand a varied opinion.

Anyone who differs or refuse to sing praise of your despotic rulers should be shouted down and blackmailed to fall into line
That diaspora where cowards like myself are is exactly where same diaspora your reverend leaders ran to even if they have a cough to treat themselves, while leaving you are your own mercy.
Use your FOI to tell me how much it cost your nation having the wife of your president resting in the same diaspora for more than a month, when she suppose to be perm' secretary in Bayelsa skirt.
No one want you to escape your country or lose whatever you are hoping, just stop being a pawn in their political chess game. They're laughing, not in your back but in your face.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by kutchs: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Demdem:

Thelastpope is a well known fool on NL. He blames everthing that includes his calamitous life to ACN. Dare av a different opinion then u are ACN. So pathetic.
And we know how you have blamed every ill in Nigeria including those that happened in 1900 and 1914 on GEJ. We know how you have taken the frustration of ur stagnant life on GEJ, pls dont just start.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi: it is a show of ultimate stupidity and outstanding foolishness for anyone to believe that it is only acn that can deliver good governance to nigerians ,so far all their performances in various states have been below average.many ppl in oyo state are now regreting voting acn ,and at the grassroot level pdp is gaining back it members gradually.
even within the party itself transparency is very low and the final authority on all state party matters comes from lagos.this is not thhe case with pdp,even during obj time many pdp govs were not listening to him or obeying his orders ,the way and manner they choose their candidates is absurd and that was what caused them the 2007 gov election in oyo state when adedoja was brought in from nowhere to be their candidate .until these lapses are corrected that party will go down like a pack of cards.
on the issue of mimiko performing or not ,i must confess the arguement that he spent state funds therefore will not perform is absurd and unfounded ,the funds that was spent by acn was it from tinubu personal account or akeredolu own,this is nigerian politics and noone in his normal right sense should feel or say that nigerian politicians are clean,the system of electing our leader encourages corruption and dirty play.so acn isnt a party of angels.they are as dirty as any other party

Hey mister !

The worst of ACN in oyo state is better than the best of PDP in oyo state.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of thuggery.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of NURTW.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of Lamidi Adedibu .

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of Eleweomo impeaching a sitting governor.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of Akala and the forty thieves.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of underdevelopment.

Woe to PDP in oyo state, it will fail a 1000 times consecutively
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Congrats to Mimiko.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by revomind(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Alaba_Slim: Veri soon tinubu wil lose lagos & south wes
'm jus hapi dat ondo pple refused 2 b DECEIVED lyk oda yoruba$

You're excited.

This excitement shouldn't reduce the quality of your thinking. Nothing spectacular has happened.

A popular incumbent has been returned, congratulations to the people of Ondo State.

In the other South-West states, people voted out non-performing PDP governors like the crass Alao-Akala, the clueless Oyinlola, the roguish Daniel and the confused PDP government in Ekiti. Stick to that fact.

No one was deceived. ACN was the only other formidable party and at that point in the south-west states, all people wanted was an alternative and kudos to the ACN for positioning itself well.

South-West masses are hard to satisfy. If they. (ACN) get complacent, they'll be voted out. Its as simple as that. If they could vote out the rigging machine of the PDP, ACN should be a piece of cake.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Orblonde: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
It is easier to monitor elections when its only one state. When it becomes many states at once you will see the this "pat on the back” to INEC having free and fair elections will be forgotten

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2012
PStylish:

It's people like you that make other yorubas take us for a ride and even doubt our 'yorubaness'.

I mean how can only Ondo people claim to be the only wise one of their 6 siblings?

You guys are all clowns over there, I swear.

You must be one of those f00ls who have spent most of their lives in isaleko and are now claiming Lagos indigene. Living from Tinubu's crumbs. Is ACN performing in Ogun? Oyo? Osun? Ekiti? How much is schools fees in LASU? Where have you seen where someone fires 788 doctors without recourse to the consequences or where have you seen a leader crushing a 100k worth okada of a poor man? Where have you seen someone put a toll gate in a residential area that charges N150 for every pass? Why has Fashola abandoned the Lagos mainland? Why does Tinubu companies run collect every contract? Is that the slavery and backwardness you want to spread round the south west? Mugu!

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Revsola: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2012
Demdem:
Thelastpope is a well known fool on NL. He blames everthing that includes his calamitous life to ACN. Dare av a different opinion then u are ACN. So pathetic.
[b][/b]

I want to agree with Demdem.I think everyone should try to be objective here.How can you be talking against Fashola in Lagos or crticizing the government in Ekiti?These are performing governors who despite all oppositions are still putting in their best!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by W0Clinton: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2012
God Bless labour party...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2012
Revsola: Demdem:
[b][/b]

I want to agree with Demdem.I think everyone should try to be objective here.How can you be talking against Fashola in Lagos or crticizing the government in Ekiti?These are performing governors who despite all oppositions are still putting in their best!

Performing in your biased and propaganda mind abi? Did I say anything false? Please tell me. Or you don't want to hear the truth because you have used propaganda to block your minds! Funny same Fashola lost Lagos Island election to PDP and you are here talking nonsense. Was I the one that convinced the people that voted against him? Did he not also loose badagry and Ikorodu only for them to announce a different result in Alausa?

You keep telling the world lies. People are very angry in Lagos and if your Fashola don't change, they will kick ACN out next election. Be talking rubbish there.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Rexyl(m): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2012
Judge and judge from now till 2015, any hope in the absurdity! All is just for bargain. Bargain for this or that. Bargain for thirst, bargain for the unsatisfactory. acn or pdp people have felt their bruises and tasted thier discomfort
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

Performing in your biased and propaganda mind abi? Did I say anything false? Please tell me. Or you don't want to hear the truth because you have used propaganda to block your minds! Funny same Fashola lost Lagos Island election to PDP and you are here talking nonsense. Was I the one that convinced the people that voted against him? Did he not also loose badagry and Ikorodu only for them to announce a different result in Alausa?

You keep telling the world lies. People are very angry in Lagos and if your Fashola don't change, they will kick ACN out next election. Be talking rubbish there.
100gbosa

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by stepozo1: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2012
jigawatts: Congrats MIMIKO ........ Its your time, use it well
iroko baba carry go
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2012
PStylish:

You are a stubborn Ondo man and your thinking/mentality is reverse-biased. I don't blame you though. You all think the same way over there.SMH.

Be worshipping Tinubu there. Maybe you are benefiting from one of his enterprise. If you like, mold a sculpture of him and put it in your living room and be bowing to it every morning. But just know not everyone is as f00lish and gullible as you. Not everyone believes a lie like you. Not everyone follows the bandwagon like you. Not everyone believes in the regional corruption integration (RCI) like you lot! One man trying to become an emperor and you f00ls acting as his crusaders to spread rubbish ideologies around. Park well joor. Next time, don't bring a broom to a forest fight! Brooms are not effective in a forest of irokos. Nansense!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

Next time, don't bring a broom to a forest fight! Brooms are not effective in a forest of irokos. Nansense!
whaoo gbam ooseeee omo ,excellent quotation ,strikes the very heart of the matter with accurate precision.i like ur style .
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

You must be one of those f00ls who have spent most of their lives in isaleko and are now claiming Lagos indigene. Living from Tinubu's crumbs. Is ACN performing in Ogun? Oyo? Osun? Ekiti? How much is schools fees in LASU? Where have you seen where someone fires 788 doctors without recourse to the consequences or where have you seen a leader crushing a 100k worth okada of a poor man? Where have you seen someone put a toll gate in a residential area that charges N150 for every pass? Why has Fashola abandoned the Lagos mainland? Why does Tinubu companies run collect every contract? Is that the slavery and backwardness you want to spread round the south west? Mugu!

Give it up !

It is difficult to clean up an eye sore to bring about development, many short sighted opposition activists like you will arise

Ordinary, removal of beggars in lagos was met with massive protest, clearing of makoko waterfronts nko? another massive protest, the PDP opposition harp on this shiiit and make noise. Removal of commercial motorcyclists on certain highways nko? many adamant and stubborn cyclists persists, you cant play with kid gloves with people who are adamant about not obeying a law. Crushing of seized cycles for recycling is on point, it SENDS COLD SHIVERS down the spine of the others who still will want to break the law.

Sometimes, our people are forgetful, do you want the el-rufai total ban of motorcycles in Abuja / Amaechis total ban of motorcycles in Portharcourt ?.

I am sure the lagos option is preferrable.

all the four other SW states have shown flash of brilliance. Ekiti Governor was last month honored as the Governor of the year 2011. Ekiti state is the poorest state / capita in Nigeria, yet it has succeeded in bringing investor in to the state , it has created over 5,000 jobs for its youths, social welfare for a sizable chunk of its elderly s , free laptop distribution for sec. students, commisioned good roads.

Ogun state governor commisioned a 6 lane road of close to 3km exactly 365 days, it was sworn in.

What every contract is tinubu collecting? Alpha-beta has been disengaged by Lagos state from collecting tax.

How has fashola abandoned the mainland?

Dont just feed on propaganda(i hope you are not an author of propaganda btw), THINK CRITICALLY.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by dammytosh: 1:16am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

I re-echo the bolded without prejudice. I will prefer a sensible response to it instead of a normal shout them down, it is our state response.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 1:21am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye:

Give it up !

It is difficult to clean up an eye sore to bring about development, many short sighted opposition activists like you will arise

Ordinary, removal of beggars in lagos was met with massive protest, clearing of makoko waterfronts nko? another massive protest, the PDP opposition harp on this shiiit and make noise. Removal of commercial motorcyclists on certain highways nko? many adamant and stubborn cyclists persists, you cant play with kid gloves with people who are adamant about not obeying a law. Crushing of seized cycles for recycling is on point, it SENDS COLD SHIVERS down the spine of the others who still will want to break the law.

Sometimes, our people are forgetful, do you want the el-rufai total ban of motorcycles in Abuja / Amaechis total ban of motorcycles in Portharcourt ?.

I am sure the lagos option is preferrable.

all the four other SW states have shown flash of brilliance. Ekiti Governor was last month honored as the Governor of the year 2011. Ekiti state is the poorest state / capita in Nigeria, yet it has succeeded in bringing investor in to the state , it has created over 5,000 jobs for its youths, social welfare for a sizable chunk of its elderly s , free laptop distribution for sec. students, commisioned good roads.

Ogun state governor commisioned a 6 lane road of close to 3km exactly 365 days, it was sworn in.

What every contract is tinubu collecting? Alpha-beta has been disengaged by Lagos state from collecting tax.

How has fashola abandoned the mainland?

Dont just feed on propaganda(i hope you are not an author of propaganda btw), THINK CRITICALLY.

You are spewing absolute BS! This is 2012. Where in the world would you arrest someone for a traffic offence and destroy their vehicle? Are you from aluu? Have you ever heard of fines? Have you ever heard of 1st offenders? You come here and cry that people are suffering in Nigeria then you logout and go and demolish someone's okada worth 120k. That is almost 7 months minimum wage salary! Its that not devilish? Evil people!

So is that all the achievements you can list for SW governors? One road? Ekiti governor collect award my foot! Award that these silly organizations in Nigeria give you after you give them brown envelope? Spare us the bull!

So you don't know Fashola has abandoned the mainland? How will you know when you are always in bourdillion licking their azzes! Come down from your high horse and see that people are suffering.

Propaganda? That is what you lot are known for now! That is why you lot are opening news paper and media houses all over the place. It is only a matter of time. Liars!

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by peckhamboi: 1:42am On Oct 22, 2012
PStylish:

You are a stubborn Ondo man and your thinking/mentality is reverse-biased. I don't blame you though. You all think the same way over there.SMH.

The guy is not from Ondo, he is an ibo man.

Did you honestly believe ACN could have won in Ondo? ACN is very new in the state, considering they did not win a single seat in last year elections, they did their best almost equalling PDP's vote and even if ACN or PDP had won, the person is most likely to be impeached because the house of assembly is 80% Labour Party. ACN's choice of candidate cost them the election.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 1:47am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

You are spewing absolute BS! This is 2012. Where in the world would you arrest someone for a traffic offence and destroy their vehicle? Are you from aluu? Have you ever heard of fines? Have you ever heard of 1st offenders? You come here and cry that people are suffering in Nigeria then you logout and go and demolish someone's okada worth 120k. Its that not devilish? Evil people!

So is that all the achievements you can list for SW governors? One road? Ekiti governor collect award my foot! Award that these silly organizations in Nigeria give you after you give them brown envelope? Spare us the bull!

So you don't know Fashola has abandoned the mainland? How will you know when you are always in bourdillion licking their azzes! Come down from your high horse and see that people are suffering.

Propaganda? That is what you lot are known for now! That is why you lot are opening news paper and media houses all over the place. It is only a matter of time. Liars!

Stop whipping up useless emotions !

How do you identify 1st offenders effectively? Now they are crushing the bikes, all commercial bike men MUST have known. It takes an Unrepentant and stuuuupid cyclist to still disobey the laws to have his bike crushed

Yes, sometimes only brute force works to bring a change effectively and immediately !

I mentioned Ekiti state , coz it is the only ACN administered state, after lagos, that has spent up to 2 years. I only highlighted some achievement of a neighboring state to Ondo state, how many of those achievements can Ondo state, four times richer boast of ?

I only made reference to the road in Ogun to make a point, at least a governor has not commissioned any after 3.5 years.

At times, the claim is Fashola has abandoned the island, when proves are shown. You switch to he has abandon the mainland.

Dont you people get tired of this nonsense? Are you pathetically dumb?

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by garrigangster: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye:

Hey mister !

The worst of ACN in oyo state is better than the best of PDP in oyo state.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of thuggery.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of NURTW.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of Lamidi Adedibu .

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of Eleweomo impeaching a sitting governor.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of Akala and the forty thieves.

When i think of PDP in oyo state, i think of underdevelopment.

Woe to PDP in oyo state, it will fail a 1000 times consecutively

Just shut up. All those sentiments don't work anymore.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 2:10am On Oct 22, 2012
garri_gangster:
Just shut up. All those sentiments don't work anymore.

They are not sentiments, they are facts !
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by garrigangster: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye: Let me start by congratulating Governor Olusegun mimiko of Ondo state on his re-election for a 2nd term.

I really hopes he moves the vehicle of progress at full throttle now he has the mandate for 2nd term.

Without making any political statement, His 3.5 years performance is at best an average one, and not spectacular as many will want us to believe for the revenue accruing to the state.Although, he scored high in certain areas, like health, some urban area beautification, community participation and relatively in education.

Close to 60% of Ondo state voters still rejected him at the polls ( he won with 42% of total votes,low for a "supposed" INCUMBENT high performer)

On comparative analysis, from my little research

Ondo state earns roughly N 8 billion monthly (Fed allocation + IGR) vs Oyo state which earns roughly N4 billion monthly .

Ondo state has a smaller workforce and a 3.5 million population Vs 5.6million of Oyo state.

Virtually, no road has been commisioned as much as i found out in the first 3.5 years.

Ondo state has 18 lg versus 33 lg in Oyo state.

No single investor has been invited succesfully to invest in a gold mine like Ondo state.

No single industry was built.

No direct jobs were created for the teeming youths/ school leavers in an oil producing state (State Prone to militancy)

Some brandished projects by the state govt. like markets and town halls are supposed to be local govt projects, as enshrined in the constitution.

I hope this message sinks in to his supporters now the election is over,, i am so certain he won this election, BUT HE HAS TO CHANGE THE GEAR IN THE SECOND TERM

As long PDP do not win any more states, i am ok.

If i have a limited choice of picking a candidate from PDP and "OOOPP" candidate, i will vote the latter.

The less PDP gets hold of states, the more easier it is to dislodge them at the centre.

As long as the PDP controls the centre, Nigeria will not witness the structural change it badly needs.
The PDP don't control Ondo but in a Presidential election, dey would trounce the AC-HEN there. Got it? Jesus would come before PDP would be dislodged from the centre .

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by garrigangster: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye:

They are not sentiments, they are facts !
Calm down Mr. I am an Ibadan indigiene and I live there as well. In as much as the PDP had their faults while ruling the State, Akala still performed much better than this current invalid you call a Governor.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 2:27am On Oct 22, 2012
garri_gangster:
The PDP don't control Ondo but in a Presidential election, dey would trounce the AC-HEN there. Got it? Jesus would come before PDP would be dislodged from the centre .

Mr PDP apologists, your nuisance value has been deduced. even your id reveals that, you simply dont have the capability to understand my post.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 2:29am On Oct 22, 2012
garri_gangster:
Calm down Mr. I am an Ibadan indigiene and I live there as well. In as much as the PDP had their faults while ruling the State, Akala still performed much better than this current invalid you call a Governor.

Can you list Akala's achievement in his first 18 months?

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by garrigangster: 2:42am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye:

Mr PDP apologists, your nuisance value has been deduced. even your id reveals that, you simply dont have the capability to understand my post.
Its not "pdp Apologists". It is PDP apologist.
Dumbo

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 2:46am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye:

Stop whipping up useless emotions !

How do you identify 1st offenders effectively? Now they are crushing the bikes, all commercial bike men MUST have known. It takes an Unrepentant and stuuuupid cyclist to still disobey the laws to have his bike crushed

Yes, sometimes only brute force works to bring a change effectively and immediately !

I mentioned Ekiti state , coz it is the only ACN administered state, after lagos, that has spent up to 2 years. I only highlighted some achievement of a neighboring state to Ondo state, how many of those achievements can Ondo state, four times richer boast of ?

I only made reference to the road in Ogun to make a point, at least a governor has not commissioned any after 3.5 years.

At times, the claim is Fashola has abandoned the island, when proves are shown. You switch to he has abandon the mainland.

Dont you people get tired of this nonsense? Are you pathetically dumb?

I don't even know where to start my response from. You are so incoherent.

I was at ikeja earlier in the week and I saw what really broke my heart. Piles of Okada siezed from people and being taken for demolition. No option for 1st offenders. No option of fines. What kind of draconian laws are those in 2012? What is even the offence that waranted the destruction of their motocycles? Driving on non designated roads!!! Can you imagine that? These roads are not even highways or express ways! Silly inland roads are now more important than the lives of voters. Typical pharisee mentality where sabbath was more important than people!

Imagine a state like Lagos with all the propaganda cannot provide common public water after 13years of democracy and they say Fashola is working. No new hospital has been built after 13years but they can sack doctors without even blinking. Please tell me one new road that Fashola has built. He expanded lekki and Idimu-LASU roads, he didn't build them. All they have done is pour tar over potholes and keep repeating that every six months. Is that development? Dilapidated roads everywhere. Only the major highways are ok. I could just go on and on. The strategy Fashola has employed is pure propaganda. That is to do stuff that look flashy and give the impression you are working. But we who are on the ground know this is just cosmetic stuff. Real development is when you provide the following:

Health facilities
Good schools
Good roads in the inner cities
Portable water flowing into homes
Job
Proper drainages
Housing schemes
Condusive and secure environment

This is real development and Fashola is seriously lacking in these

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Displays The 4+4 Symbol (Photos) / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101