Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll (30235 Views)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Andy Uba Declares For 2014 Anambra Gubernatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by garrigangster: 2:52am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

I don't even know where to start my response from. You are so incoherent.

I was at ikeja earlier in the week and I saw what really broke my heart. Piles of Okada siezed from people and being taken for demolition. No option for 1st offenders. No option of fines. What kind of draconian laws are those in 2012? What is even the offence that waranted the destruction of their motocycles? Driving on non designated roads!!! Can you imagine that? These roads are not even highways or express ways! Silly inland roads are now more important than the lives of voters. Typical pharisee mentality where sabbath was more important than people!

Imagine a state like Lagos with all the propaganda cannot provide common public water after 13years of democracy and they say Fashola is working. No new hospital has been built after 13years but they can sack doctors without even blinking. Please tell me one new road that Fashola has built. He expanded lekki and Idimu-LASU roads, he didn't build them. All they have done is pour tar over potholes and keep repeating that every six months. Is that development? Dilapidated roads everywhere. Only the major highways are ok. I could just go on and on. The strategy Fashola has employed is pure propaganda. That is to do stuff that look flashy and give the impression you are working. But we who are on the ground know this is just cosmetic stuff. Real development is when you provide the following:

Health facilities
Good schools
Good roads in the inner cities
Portable water flowing into homes
Job
Proper drainages
Housing schemes
Condusive and secure environment

This is real development and Fashola is seriously lacking in these
Lagos State is like the case of a woman with cancer. She is dying inside but she applies make-up to look attractive on the outside.
U dig?

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by blaqoracle: 2:54am On Oct 22, 2012
frederal: Tinubu, o no! He wants to boost he's acclaimed superman of Yoruba land. Ondo people don fall hs hand
ondo has once again demonstrated that they are not yoruba.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 2:57am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

I don't even know where to start my response from. You are so incoherent.

I was at ikeja earlier in the week and I saw what really broke my heart. Piles of Okada siezed from people and being taken for demolition. No option for 1st offenders. No option of fines. What kind of draconian laws are those in 2012? What is even the offence that waranted the destruction of their motocycles? Driving on non designated roads!!! Can you imagine that? These roads are not even highways or express ways! Silly inland roads are now more important than the lives of voters. Typical pharisee mentality where sabbath was more important than people!

Imagine a state like Lagos with all the propaganda cannot provide common public water after 13years of democracy and they say Fashola is working. No new hospital has been built after 13years but they can sack doctors without even blinking. Please tell me one new road that Fashola has built. He expanded lekki and Idimu-LASU roads, he didn't build them. All they have done is pour tar over potholes and keep repeating that every six months. Is that development? Dilapidated roads everywhere. Only the major highways are ok. I could just go on and on. The strategy Fashola has employed is pure propaganda. That is to do stuff that look flashy and give the impression you are working. But we who are on the ground know this is just cosmetic stuff. Real development is when you provide the following:

Health facilities
Good schools
Good roads in the inner cities
Portable water flowing into homes
Job
Proper drainages
Housing schemes
Condusive and secure environment

This is real development and Fashola is seriously lacking in these
Will you shut up forever, if i provide you links of evidence for each of your listed "real development" that has been provided by Fashola ?

I ask, because it is worthless wasting my time trying to educate a blind and deaf fellow.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by passionate88: 3:30am On Oct 22, 2012
revomind:
In the other South-West states, people voted out non-performing PDP governors like the crass Alao-Akala, the clueless Oyinlola, the roguish Daniel and the confused PDP government in Ekiti. Stick to that fact.
mr. Man u too should try to stick to the fact.. Mr. Daniel wasn't voted out from govt house, he completed his 8 yrs tenure...
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by passionate88: 3:40am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

You are spewing absolute BS! This is 2012. Where in the world would you arrest someone for a traffic offence and destroy their vehicle? Are you from aluu? Have you ever heard of fines? Have you ever heard of 1st offenders? You come here and cry that people are suffering in Nigeria then you logout and go and demolish someone's okada worth 120k. That is almost 7 months minimum wage salary! Its that not devilish? Evil people!

So is that all the achievements you can list for SW governors? One road? Ekiti governor collect award my foot! Award that these silly organizations in Nigeria give you after you give them brown envelope? Spare us the bull!

So you don't know Fashola has abandoned the mainland? How will you know when you are always in bourdillion licking their azzes! Come down from your high horse and see that people are suffering.

Propaganda? That is what you lot are known for now! That is why you lot are opening news paper and media houses all over the place. It is only a matter of time. Liars!
If u are a Christian.. I say may God bless U in Jesus name.. If u are a Muslim.. Allah grant u ur heart desires.. If u are a pagan.. May whichever gods u worship protect u.. If u are an atheist.. More power to ur elbow.. For this reply alone, u too much.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 4:03am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye:
Will you shut up forever, if i provide you links of evidence for each of your listed "real development" that has been provided by Fashola ?

I ask, because it is worthless wasting my time trying to educate a blind and deaf fellow.

You are a dumbo! You want to show me links? I live in Lagos. I don't need links. if they exist, I would know and use them. Even the mini health centers available are funded by MTN foundation. What is Lagos state doing with all the tax money? Spending it trying to uproot an iroko I guess. Pathetic.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by james1(m): 4:34am On Oct 22, 2012
Tinubu's legendary greed has killed A C N.he will loose relevance and his grip on those A C N governors soon.
The people are the wiser as our voting class has shifted focus from party and selling their votes for short term rubbish enslavement to INDIVIDUALS.
The WIND OF CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

You are a dumbo! You want to show me links? I live in Lagos. I don't need links. if they exist, I would know and use them. Even the mini health centers available are funded by MTN foundation. What is Lagos state doing with all the tax money? Spending it trying to uproot an iroko I guess. Pathetic.
All hail the omniscient idiiot of Lagos state !!!! Continue to bask in ignorance.
You know every public sector projects in Lagos State, dont you?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-govt-builds-eight-maternal-and-childcare-centres-in-five-years/128119/

Let us start from the ones above, i have other health projects by the LASG, i will lecture you on, only if you care.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2012
@lost pope, in case you are ashamed to open the link, i will post it, to shut your trap permanently.
You are simply an ignoramus, and a bloody arm chair critics who lack the needed analytical skills to critique a government.

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Thursday launched the Maternal and Child Care Mortality Reduction Programme in the state, saying it has built eight maternal and child care hospitals in the past five years to provide life saving services to mothers and children.

Fashola, who spoke at the Blueroof Hall, LTV 8 Complex Agidingbi, said five have gone into full operation, while out of the remaining three, two have been completed with training of staff that have been specially recruited to be familiar with the equipment and the facilities before being deployed currently going on.

The governor said government was not done yet as it had awarded another two MCCs in Badagry and Epe to ensure that the project to reduce distance to hospital for pregnant women, is statewide and all embracing.

Fashola who took a retrospective look at the programme, said it is a project within a comprehensive programme that started in 2007, adding that when he was elected governor one of the challenges he resolved to confront was the unacceptable index of women of children or both who lost their lives in the process of giving life.
He said his interactions with professionals in the medical fields both within the state service and private sector showed the many causes of infant and maternal mortality which were many and varied.

Among them were the issues of diet, lifestyle, undiagnosed non-communicable diseases like hypertension and diabetes, complications during pregnancy, quackery, distance to properly equipped hospitals which sometimes led to fatalities during emergencies.

The governor who gave a status report on each of the factors said as at today, government has resolved a number of them and still has its hands on the plough to overcome those that are still receiving attention.

On diabetes and hypertension screening and treatment which was one of the first to be flagged off at Ifako-Ijaiye on assumption of office, between 2007 and July 2012, he said a total of 96,468 people have been screened and is still continuing.

“What was most revealing was the lack of knowledge about our people and women of child bearing age about the lifestyle choices and what they ate and how this pre-disposed them to risk during pregnancy.”
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by emiye(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2012
It is unfortunate this is not a thread for Lagos state, for every of the nonsense thelostpope has listed as real development, i can give evidence of at least 5 vital projects on each.

I am no die hard advocate of any government, but i try to use my brain at looking at issues, devoid of sentiments. No government is perfect.

It is disheartening this thread has many herds, with very few herdsmen. The herds do not have a mind of their own, and can not objectively analyse the performance of a government. Their opinion is someone's opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by sokera: 5:15am On Oct 22, 2012
Truly the Ondo ppl decide nicely but that as nothing to do with the stand of ACN in the region, ACN governors are performing,like it or leave Fashola is working, Osha baba is working, Fayemi is working, Ajumobi is working, Aregbesola is working, Amosu. is working ... South-West is leading. If you know what true governance is the you will understand the development in the region.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by bknight: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2012
Congrats sir!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by iykak47: 5:30am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

Be worshipping Tinubu there. Maybe you are benefiting from one of his enterprise. If you like, mold a sculpture of him and put it in your living room and be bowing to it every morning. But just know not everyone is as f00lish and gullible as you. Not everyone believes a lie like you. Not everyone follows the bandwagon like you. Not everyone believes in the regional corruption integration (RCI) like you lot! One man trying to become an emperor and you f00ls acting as his crusaders to spread rubbish ideologies around. Park well joor. Next time, don't bring a broom to a forest fight! Brooms are not effective in a forest of irokos. Nansense!
This is classic gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2012
garri_gangster:
Calm down Mr. I am an Ibadan indigiene and I live there as well. In as much as the PDP had their faults while ruling the State, Akala still performed much better than this current invalid you call a Governor.
dont mind that guy ,he just came from nowhere and started talking dogshit,that was why i didnt answer him ,all the jackshit he was refering to as pdp faults are all intra party conflicts ,but just like the wise saying goes silence is always the best answer for anyone who doesnt sit down to think or reason before talking
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2012
iykak47: This is classic gringringringringringrin
it is even better than classic ,i will call it gargantuastically awesome magnificient,that guy is good.sorry for my grammar i had to create one for that guy
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2012
sokera:
Truly the Ondo ppl decide nicely but that as nothing to do with the stand of ACN in the region, ACN governors are performing,like it or leave Fashola is working, Osha baba is working, Fayemi is working, Ajumobi is working, Aregbesola is working, Amosu. is working ... South-West is leading. If you know what true governance is the you will understand the development in the region.
ofcourse they are working,afterall they are going to office everyday and collecting their salary.it is only in nigeria that some ppl call prompt payment of salaries good performance,pls tell me one single project or one single thing ajimobi has done in oyo state
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2012
blaqoracle: ondo has once again demonstrated that they are not yoruba.
yes you are right,they are arabs from saudi arabia abi?olodo
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by revomind(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2012
passionate88: mr. Man u too should try to stick to the fact.. Mr. Daniel wasn't voted out from govt house, he completed his 8 yrs tenure...

My bad. That was an error. You get my point though. He still tried to influence the election by creating a new political party that contested the gubernatorial election and many other elections in the state (including his own senate bid) and LOST.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2012
kutchs: And we know how you have blamed every ill in Nigeria including those that happened in 1900 and 1914 on GEJ. We know how you have taken the frustration of ur stagnant life on GEJ, pls dont just start.

Fool can u and ur miserable likes substantiate ur claim? If u can't, me think u are running mad. undecided
This doesnt change the fact that i have a retardeen as president undecided
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by iykak47: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2012
onatisi:
it is even better than classic ,i will call it gargantuastically awesome magnificient,that guy is good.sorry for my grammar i had to create one for that guy
Gbam
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2012
thelastPope:

Performing in your biased and propaganda mind abi? Did I say anything false? Please tell me. Or you don't want to hear the truth because you have used propaganda to block your minds! Funny same Fashola lost Lagos Island election to PDP and you are here talking nonsense. Was I the one that convinced the people that voted against him? Did he not also loose badagry and Ikorodu only for them to announce a different result in Alausa?

You keep telling the world lies. People are very angry in Lagos and if your Fashola don't change, they will kick ACN out next election. Be talking rubbish there.

Fool, so because ACN lost some LG in lagos, it automatically mean that fashola has been rejected by lagosians right?
Again, am convinced that u are one dumb asss.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye:

Can you list Akala's achievement in his first 18 months?

oro pesi je grin grin grin

however i still believe that oyo governor still needs to step up his game
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2012
emiye: It is unfortunate this is not a thread for Lagos state, for every of the nonsense thelostpope has listed as real development, i can give evidence of at least 5 vital projects on each.

I am no die hard advocate of any government, but i try to use my brain at looking at issues, devoid of sentiments. No government is perfect.

It is disheartening this thread has many herds, with very few herdsmen. The herds do not have a mind of their own, and can not objectively analyse the performance of a government. Their opinion is someone's opinion.

Reasoning with dumbo like him is a lost case. The pathetic fool has no brain. Its air-filled all thanks to ACN
However, Ffuck ACN.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2012
sokera:

Exactly. No one is saying these guys have arrived or they have no faults however considering where we are coming from ( the days of daniels, Akala, Oni, Oyinlola), so far these ones are superstars (relatively). I would have love things improved faster than it is right now however i understand that it simply doesnt work that way in Nigeria for now.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by garrigangster: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Reasonable people always ignore DemDem the Retardeen

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2012
garri_gangster: Reasonable people always ignore DemDem the Retardeen

Garri, can u fault any of what i have written so far. This will obviously show the world that u are not foolish.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by garrigangster: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Demdem:

Garri, can u fault any of what i have written so far. This will obviously show the world that u are not foolish.
Bro, u have an antecedent.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2012
garri_gangster:
Bro, u have an antecedent.

Yah, antecedents against liars, deceivers, Killer members and Retardeen cocck suckers. i definitely have no apology for that.
Besides this thread is unique. Attend to my comments here and fault any if u can.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by tomakint: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, so because ACN lost some LG in lagos, it automatically mean that fashola has been rejected by lagosians right?
Again, am convinced that u are one dumb asss.
Stop sleeping while standing, ACN is fading gradually! All you need to know hav been supplied by 'thelastpope' ignorance is indeed a disease, get well soon!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
tomakint:
Stop sleeping while standing, ACN is fading gradually! All you need to know hav been supplied by 'thelastpope' ignorance is indeed a disease, get well soon!

Even if they fade till oblivion, whats my business with that? Do u also agree with him that Fashola has been rejected just because ACN lost some LG elections there. Answer that first, it will assist me in accessing ur state of sanity.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by tomakint: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
Demdem:

Even if they fade till oblivion, whats my business with that? Do u also agree with him that Fashola has been rejected just because ACN lost some LG elections there. Answer that first, it will assist me in accessing ur state of sanity.

If you are willing to argue intellectually you will enjoy me, but if ready to fight dirty, you will just end up hating yourself! Fashola is ok to me, unfortunately with the way ACN is going about politics under the tutelage of their thuggish boss, Bola Tinubu, I am afraid the smear may be on Fashola soonest! I don't concede that Fashola has been rejected but the fact remains that with the embarrasment ACN recieves in the just concluded Ondo Gubernatorial elections, I am afraid there is an ominous cloud gathering already! ACN should watch out, listen to people all around in ACN-controlled states. Trust me Tinubu is running an Empire and that Empire is favouring him and his gangs, don't be decieved ACN is dying!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Demdem(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
tomakint:

If you are willing to argue intellectually you will enjoy me, but if ready to fight dirty, you will just end up hating yourself! Fashola is ok to me, unfortunately with the way ACN is going about politics under the tutelage of their thuggish boss, Bola Tinubu, I am afraid the smear may be on Fashola soonest! I don't concede that Fashola has been rejected but the fact remains that with the embarrasment ACN recieves in the just concluded Ondo Gubernatorial elections, I am afraid there is an ominous cloud gathering already! ACN should watch out, listen to people all around in ACN-controlled states. Trust me Tinubu is running an Empire and that Empire is favouring him and his gangs, don't be decieved ACN is dying!

if the bolded is the case then ur earlier post was totally uncalled for and unnecessary. Ur assessment about ACN also is ur opinion and holds no water IMO. The odds has always been there for Mimiko to win the election in Ondo ( he didnt perform terribly bad and coupled with the Power of Incumbency, it was a sure thing). That shouldn't be washed away. ACN lost Ondo ( a state they are just starting to infiltrate) and u automatically feel the party has started to dwindle in the SW. U also feel because few LG were lost in lagos then the end of Tinubu is near. my friend, u know nothing about politics. It seems to me u believe that if victory isnt 1005 then it isnt victory. Sori bro, this is democracy and there will always be dissenting voices and stance. lagos isnt an exception

If u are interested in fighting dirty, am at home for u. U threw the first salvo and i had no choice but to reply mildly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru / Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.