Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll (30027 Views)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Andy Uba Declares For 2014 Anambra Gubernatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by TJ3(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
franchizy: The results are not acceptable by me, there was a widespread malpractice by the LP and PDP, I urge the CAN to go to court. This is a clear rape by the INEC. A SHAME

Sorry
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jadakiss213(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
sapien: Your family and unborn generation are all fo.ols! That your indian hemp smoking, froggy-eyed,political tout, Tinubu, and his Alliance for corruption, ACN, failed to sweep votes in Ondo, doesn't warrant you spewing arrant balderdash on this forum. Untold hardship shall be your portion for the statement you made,you plonker!
are u not worse than the dude u just rained curses on?? Donno why seun and co wld allow this...
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Baawaa(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
T. J.:

Pdp wouldn't have had more than 10 thousand votes (from their supporter) if people had voted based on party system. They voted for olusola oke but wit mimiko as opponent, he had to settle for second best. No credible candidate will win election under pdp
"Is good to be good",you means if ACN field Olusola Oke as her candidate,ACN will have uprooted IROKO!!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Shaw007(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ken_Jak: People on nairaland here are all fools.well,since you've voted Mimiko,then you've voted severe hardness and sufferness,and if any of the people that voted him now complains,such will die miserably with their families...Mimiko is a thief.
Mr man,stop generalizing poverty. . . I grew up In Ondo state and some of My family stIll live there. . .They are not suffering,infact they are quite rich,most of the folks i grew up with are not poor,they are not particularly rich,but they are comfortable with their Normal Lives. . .so if ur poor and suffering,stop blaming the Government and speak for urself Only AND Most importantly,StOP Generalizing poverty!!

#IROKOJOR
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by slimyem: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ken_Jak: People on nairaland here are all fools.well,since you've voted Mimiko,then you've voted severe hardness and sufferness,and if any of the people that voted him now complains,such will die miserably with their families...Mimiko is a thief.
You are a fool!
I grew up in Ondo state and my family still lives there...
Ondo state people have never had it this good in governance nor have they suffered any hardship...and it won't start now!
Ondo state is rich and the people have benefited from its richness..
Take your rubbish back to where you brought it from!!
Iroko joor!!

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
byrron: This goes to show that its only nigerians that can elect good leaders.
If all of us can drop our parochail and premodial sentiments aside and allow reasoning to prevail then we can actually vote for credible people.
The people of ondo state knows better than what most of us are been fed on the pages of newspapers sponsored by the allaince of criminals tagged ACN and the almighty papa decieving pikin also known as PDP.
They have chosen the one to lead them for the next 4yrs.
The lessons to be learnt here is that if u vote rightly at state own elections and allow sentiments to determine your choice of candidates at federal level then u ve only taken a step forward and 100 steps backwards.
The criminals we have at elective positions didn't put themselves there rather u and I did by selling our concience and votes to the highest bidder and what u see today are d choices we made ystd.
Vote wisely or suffer in silence for eternity cause u can't eat ur cake and still have it.
Congratulations to the people of ondo state and may God grant mimiko the wisdom to touch the lives of his people positively.

Thanks bro
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by TJ3(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Baawaa:
"Is good to be good",you means if ACN field Olusola Oke as her candidate,ACN will have uprooted IROKO!!

No, i said mimiko is people choice among all of them but that did not discredit other candidates especially olusola oke
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Smajpack: 5 GREAT STEPS TO YOUR SUCCESS
1. Visit this website NAIJA FAST MONEY LIKE POLITICS MONEY
2. Read the terms there and register for FREE!!!
3. Activate your account with little money. (it is a little money wen you compare it to the amount you use to spend daily on flexing everyday).
4. Get your master/refer link after activation.
5. Paste your link on facebook, twitter, eskimi, 2go and start earning, the site also help to make that easy.
What are you waiting for, register now and start earning directly into your bank account.
You are daft. Seun pls ban this goat for placing an unpaid for advert and attempting to derail this thread.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by TJ3(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Baawaa:

No, i said mimiko is people choice among all of them but that did not discredit other candidates especially olusola oke
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Princessaleeza: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
alj harem: LOL Thank God, Now I hope next election we Lagosians would vote PDP for a change. The standard has been set by Fashola,

DON'T VOTE ACN AGAIN. TINUBU IS THEIR god IN THAT PARTY

EVERY ELECTED PERSON PAYS MONEY TO TINUBU'S ACCOUNT. STOP VOTING FOR GOD-FATHERISM AND CORRUPTION
we ll vote 4 oda party dat is sure of doing it better but not pdp cos their birds of a feather.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by aljharem(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Princessaleeza: we ll vote 4 oda party dat is sure of doing it better but not pdp cos their birds of a feather.

If PDP present a credible candidate such as Dosumu, vote for him. Don't vote base of history but based on his track record.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by ocelot2006(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2012

.....and Tinubu is an armed robber.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by aljharem(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
israel ben-zion:

If u say they shd vote for a particular, worthy person in PDP, fine. But to vote d party? Wo-sai! No b d same party discerning people dey dump by d day?

Mind u, na my party. But they aint just trying!

Dosumu is a worthy person trust me smiley
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Princessaleeza: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
T. J.:

Deceive yourself o agent o demonic PDP. PDP will never win any election in this south west of our. If LP or other credible party field credible candidate, they might overtake ACN. Otherwise, it will still be ACN. We hate PDP wit passion.
yes dat is true if LP can do it better in lag no probs,but 4 pdp no no no.Am even happy 4 mimiko cos he has really tried & his not a selfish man.Imagine him paying d highest salary & d institution(Akungba) is paying N20,000. So i ll advice d rest of d gov 2 learn from him & they shud always consider d poor masses also & same goes 2 all party.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by gendebs(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
congratulation MimiKO
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Princessaleeza: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
alj harem:

If PDP present a credible candidate such as Dosumu, vote for him. Don't vote base of history but based on his track record.
so wot now gave u d assurance dat Dosumu ll do it better cos all dis pple re not fighting 4 d poor masses. Imagine wot is happening in lag now dat der seizing okada,if they dont want them 2 use okada in lagos again,atleast they shud try & provide anoda Job 4 them.so i think we need prayers in dis country.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by size38: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Congrats Mimiko. Ur d man & ACN that wants to win at all cost
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by ifihearam: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
THIS IS THE CLEAR HAND WRITING OF THE TRANSPARENCY AGENDA OF GEJ,HE HAS GIVEN NIGERIANS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHIEVER THEY WANT AND IT IS AS GLARING AS EVER,

LONG LIVE GEJ
MAYBE CONGRATS MIMIKO

GODFATHERISM IS COMING TO AN END
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by size38: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Congrats Mimiko. Ur d man & ACN that wants to win at all cost. But wait, didn't CPC present any candidate for the election?
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
To all Mimiko fans . . .make una jolly dey go . . .It's Thanks giving period grin . . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcdjarC9kKA
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by aljharem(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Princessaleeza: so wot now gave u d assurance dat Dosumu ll do it better cos all dis pple re not fighting 4 d poor masses. Imagine wot is happening in lag now dat der seizing okada,if they dont want them 2 use okada in lagos again,atleast they shud try & provide anoda Job 4 them.so i think we need prayers in dis country.

Yes indeed we do need prayers. I just don't subscribe to the idea that Tinubu is the one choosing who would rule over us. god-fatherism has to end if we are to progress and stop corruption.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
so with all the acn govs ,senators,reps,pouring huge money into this campaign they still cant defeat mimiko?sure this man is really an IROKO TREE.if i have the chance of joining any political party it will either be lp or pdp.never acn
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by DonaldGenes(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
abysirius: Best rigger take it all!
hahaha
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by odocity: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
nice one,but u kw anything can happen @ anytime.before u kw wat is happening they will just manupulate d whole thing.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by humpito(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
Downfall of Tinubu. Lagos is next.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by kutchs: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
franchizy: The results are not acceptable by me, there was a widespread malpractice by the LP and PDP, I urge the CAN to go to court. This is a clear rape by the INEC. A SHAME
Dont know if you are serious or being sarcastic with this, but whatever I say sorry boy. Remember their is no Salami again to do ACN‘s bidding at the tribunal.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by iconaus: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
GEJ has good intention for nigeria . his body language say it all but unfortunately some tribes dont want him to succeed .election nowadays are the testimonies .

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by BetaThings: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
alj harem: LOL Thank God, Now I hope next election we Lagosians would vote PDP for a change. The standard has been set by Fashola,

DON'T VOTE ACN AGAIN. TINUBU IS THEIR god IN THAT PARTY

EVERY ELECTED PERSON PAYS MONEY TO TINUBU'S ACCOUNT. STOP VOTING FOR GOD-FATHERISM AND CORRUPTION

Why don't you vote out PDP at the federal level for a change?
All the oil scam thieves are related to PDP
So Allah is the God of the PDP people stealing all us blind?
Sometimes, I wish the PDP people can have their own country!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by gendebs(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO
CONGRATULATE MIMIKO THE MAN WHO STOOD BY LABOUR PARTY WHEN COWARD PEOPLE LIKE OSHIOMOLE Tinubu. IROKO RIDE ON ONE GOOD TERM DESERVE ANOTHER HIP HIP HIP HURRAYYYYYYYYYY YYYY AND ALSO HURRAY FOR ONDO PEOPLE.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
humpito: Downfall of Tinubu. Lagos is next.
my guy ,lagos will be difficult ,that is the headquaters of acn ,i think other states like osun and oyo should be taken over first,the reason why i dont like acn is due to the fact that only one person is calling the shots ,the problem with pdp is directly opposite everyone was calling the shots and noone wants to bend for the other.how can one man be imposing his candidate on ppl
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Princessaleeza: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
I love Acn because pdp wasn't doing right,but now am confused wit wot is goin on wit our governors now re day.
Rome is not built in a day.If Fashola want lag 2 look like London,b4 taking steps u look 4 alternatives,cos i dont no wot dey want okada 2 go into now dat they dont want them 2 work.
Anoda tin is dat majority cant go 2 higher institution because they cant afford it. Moreso,graduate re there looking 4 Job but there is no Job cos only d politician as d slot & if u go 2 any private coy they offer u N20,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Bayelsa Election / Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52