Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? (2553 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by ITSOLUTIONS: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
Guys usually say i made love to her or the girl would say he made love to me after having sex. My question is, at what point does LOVE equate SEX?
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by 190theclown: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Yes sex is love

If there is no sex den there cannot be love

I can never love a woman I've not slept with -never angry angry

Maybe cos am a player undecided
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by claremont(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
I also have an issue with the phrase girls use i.e 'he made love to me', this gives the impression that only the man actually benefited from the act. A better phrase would be 'we had s-ex together', this means we both enjoyed the act.
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by fairygeh(f): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
Maybe its cos the guy does more of the action that some girls say 'He instead of 'we',u knw some girls just lie down like a log of wood while d guy does evrythng,while some girls take the lead and the guy is just looking like lucozade
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by lolaluv1(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
^^
Looking like lucozade! Oh my dayz! cheesy grin
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by lolaluv1(f): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
@topic
To 'make love' sounds more romantic in my opinion.

Remember the evergreen song:

'I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night...'

How would it have sounded if it was:

'I'll have s.ex with you,
Like you want me to,
And I'll hold you...bla bla'

To make love connotes passion, ardour, desire...

To have s.ex? Not as much....

1 Like

Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by 190theclown: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
lola luv let's make love
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Amya(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
I don't use any of them. In what context will I use them anyway?
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by ITbomb(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
lola luv let's make love
lola luv let's make babies ' would be much more lomantic
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by mimiejacobz(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Gals use d word made luv cos is more of emotion n luv 2 dem while guys use sex cos is more of fun n play 2 dem
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
**following**
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by 190theclown: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
ITbomb:
lola luv let's make babies ' would be much more lomantic

Ehen, ok

Lola love let's make babies embarassed
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Omolola1(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
"Let's make love" sounds moree loving and romantic.

"Let's have s.eXx on the other hand, means not having any feelings for the other person at all.

My 2centz though
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by lolaluv1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

Ehen, ok

Lola love let's make babies embarassed

Babies ke? Making love is different from making babies. You gotta come harder, 190. C'mon. You can do better!tongue
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Exponental(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Same noni....
phuck....na wash
made love.....na wash
sex.....na wash
be intimate.....na wash
........ Preeck enter toto (d koko)
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
This is getting interesting butI prefer to say "we had sex"
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by JinaduJosefu(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
I personally use d two depending on the occasion;
1. When my chic and i agree to make love...it wud be d normal borin missionary style...i'll move slowly into her with a nice R&B music...i wud handle her softly and gently but....
2 when we agree to have s.ex (oh ya ya yah!)...it will b an explosive section....tryin all nonsense that comes to our head...i rough handle her while she does d same to me....she gives it back to me as i give it to her.....it can last up to 4hrs with hard rock music load on the speakers!
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by lolaluv1(f): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
@mynd
Just like we've been saying, men mostly prefer using 'having s.ex'.
Women make love.

@exponental
The various terms might have the same end result, but they all have different connotations.
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lets make love bawo? No time! My own na...Darlingo! Come let's import and export or in my ngbatified moments, na bebe! Wa lana sibe. No more no less!
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Omolola1(f): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lets make love bawo? No time! My own na...Darlingo! Come let's import and export or in my ngbatified moments, na bebe! Wa lana sibe. No more no less!

Agbero ni e jor
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
lola.luv:
@mynd
Just like we've been saying, men mostly prefer using 'having s.ex'.
Women make love.
I don't care jorh. Its about the fact that I am not into those mushy stuff jorh
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Omolola1:

Agbero ni e jor
I deny? undecided
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by JinaduJosefu(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lets make love bawo? No time! My own na...Darlingo! Come let's import and export or in my ngbatified moments, na bebe! Wa lana sibe. No more no less!
igbo in d system
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I deny? undecided
You don fori gbale
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by 190theclown: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Babies ke? Making love is different from making babies. You gotta come harder, 190. C'mon. You can do better!tongue

Let's jst get serious

Marry me angry angry
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:

igbo in d system
I no deny! undecided
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
You don fori gbale
Den u must have ja bo leyin mAma e ni kekere. grin grin
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Den u must have ja bo leyin mAma e ni kekere. grin grin
No be your back I fall
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
No be your back I fall
Na boss! On dis occasion.... Iya mo eye omo to bi. grin
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na boss! On dis occasion.... Iya mo eye omo to bi. grin
IYE OMO. Not EYE
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
IYE OMO. Not EYE
Shaarap joor! I try na! I resemble omo ibile ni? angry
Re: He Made Love To Me Or He Had Sex With Me? by lolaluv1(f): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't care jorh. Its about the fact that I am not into those mushy stuff jorh

Being hard has its time and place but best believe there's a time for mushiness too! You gats to mix it all up! :-/

190-the-clown:

Let's jst get serious

Marry me angry angry

Is that a plea, a command, a threat or an assertion?:-/

@id
na u biko.cheesy
Cray...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not Based On Love / Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? / A Message To All Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.