Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... (2006 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Ashmark(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
I have a friend that is just too emotion or shld I cal it 2 in love with his Girl...Each time he explain the attitude the girl he's bring up,then he start crying....Although the girl claim to love him 4yrs ago when my friend was stil in school.....Nw the guy has finished schl since 2009 witout job and ds gurl want to leave him...My friend claimed dt during his NYSC,he neva saved any money becos he always give it to ds girl to pay her schl fees,accomodatn e.t.c....Please NL what shld my friend do?
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by braine(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
Things change and people change. Tell your friend to be a man and move on. Its absurd for a man to cry over a woman.
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by ITbomb(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Show me ur friend . . . .
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Ashmark(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ITbomb,shw me ur friend and what....I didnt get ur line
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 190theclown: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
only broke arse men cry ova Nigerian women

If she wanna leave den he should rejoice, call a party
Friends, and let's celebrate one wahala is abt 2leave his life

Or don't this ur friend know dat Nigerian girls are wahala

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
here we go, fools in love undecided
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
190-the-clown:
only broke arse men cry ova Nigerian women

If she wanna leave den he should rejoice, call a party
Friends, and let's celebrate one wahala is abt 2leave his life

Or don't this ur friend know dat Nigerian girls are wahala
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
Behold when a man is in love, a fool is born!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Ashmark(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
I wnt dspute it if u said ma friend is fool in luv because mst tyme wen I see him crying,am always tinkin,is ds normal....Bt d problm is dt ds guy is jobles and always at home alone...Mayb dts d issue
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by pheyikemi: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
He needs to grow up honestly, let him get a job to kip his mind busy and tel him to stop being childish, big guys dont cry. An idle mind, d devil works with.
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by wissezy: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Buhaha
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
This is the problem of Idleness, when a young man can't find anything to do
with his life, he starts thinking that everything revolves around women..... undecided

Nansense, he should go get busy joor,
He can cry blood for all i care
dump ko, dustbin ni
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by ocelot2006(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Why's the sissy dude crying? Abeg tell your friend to dump the lady and move on with his life.
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
Crying as in real tears?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 2sexy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
OP, send me an email. I can help fix your friend.

PS. I no b girl o cos my handle make ppl tink dat I am a girl.
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Ashmark(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
@Sexskil...I tel u,real tears and mst tymes wen I tel him to stop.....He said I cant undastd,dt he said send so much on ds gurl wen he as d money and dt he 2 luv d gurl.....Am realy worried 4 him
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by djeezy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ashmark: I have a friend that is just too emotion or shld I cal it 2 in love with his Girl...Each time he explain the attitude the girl he's bring up,then he start crying....Although the girl claim to love him 4yrs ago when my friend was stil in school.....Nw the guy has finished schl since 2009 witout job and ds gurl want to leave him...My friend claimed dt during his NYSC,he neva saved any money becos he always give it to ds girl to pay her schl fees,accomodatn e.t.c....Please NL what shld my friend do?
This your friend is really an effeminate man who is too weak †̥̥o̲̣̥ be in charge. Απϑ I think the girl has been using him as ATM απϑ now she's through with him απϑ wants †̥̥o̲̣̥ dump him. Your friend seems like someone who can rob a bank †̥̥o̲̣̥ impress this girl απϑ preventing her from ending the relationship. Let him let her go, he can always get another.
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by UjSizzle(f): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
All these threads with 'my friend', there's no shame in saying it you.

It's a good thing he knows before hand that she wants to leave him, tell him(you?) to suck it up and mooooove on. There are too many girls around for him to kill himself over one. And next time don't invest too much in one person, seems to me he's more concerned about his lack of savings coz of the babe than anything else.
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 190theclown: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
^One of the nigerian girls im always talking about shocked angry angry
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 190theclown: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
uj_sizzle: All these threads with 'my friend', there's no shame in saying it you.

It's a good thing he knows before hand that she wants to leave him, tell him(you?) to suck it up and mooooove on. There are too many girls around for him to kill himself over one. And next time don't invest too much in one person, seems to me he's more concerned about his lack of savings coz of the babe than anything else.

Can i invest 20,000naira on you angry angry
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Ashmark(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
@Uj_suzzle.....To ur first comment.Do you tink am here to make fun of my friend.....NO...The reason why am puttin up ds,is maybe I can get NL opinion on ds and if it's normal for him to b feelin ds way..Most tymes it luks strange to me wen I see his eyes filled wit water waitin 2 drop....I ask myself is ds wat true love is?
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Feedmemore(f): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: Crying as in real tears?

Nope! Crying as in Crocodile tears. undecided
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by mastersr95(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: Crying as in real tears?
grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by fairygeh(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
cry Eeyahhh,oma shey ooooo,may God Çon§ole ur friend and give him a better half. cry
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 2sexy(m): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2012
Op , if you really want to help your friend, tell him to read this ===========> https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 2sexy(m): 1:07am On Oct 23, 2012
uj_sizzle: All these threads with 'my friend', there's no shame in saying it you.

Op , do uo know something good about this reply, it is coming from a lady... what else do you want?
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by divinelove(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2012
Ur frnd needs to get his priority right, a gal or a job. I think he needs to concentrate more on getting a job or probably cry for nt having one if dt helps lol n nt becoz of a gal. Go n get urself a job n d right gal or even this ur gal ll come back begging u to take her back.
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by Tholudee(f): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2012
tpacalipse: Behold when a man is in love, a fool is born!
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 2sexy(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=Tholudee][/quote]
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 190theclown: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2012
@2sexy

Your mata don taya me undecided
Re: My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... by 2sexy(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
@2sexy

Your mata don taya me undecided
Okay sir, happy now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Feel Comfortable Around Ladies. / Which 1 Would You Prefer In A Lady's Dress Size 6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24 / Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.