Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? (3623 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. / Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

No 1. For this thread to have been created, it tells me how low you think.
No 2. It will be an abuse to common sense for me to exchange posts with you (on something pathetic).
No 3. I can see i mean so much to you. Never knew you've been stalking.
No 4. Your post tells everything about you and why would i tour your path.
No 5. I corrected you (though abit harsh) because you were not and still not making sense to logical minds.

Now you get the points? Don't bother quoting me because i won't reply you anymore. You and your likes sure have a place on this section because even in larger communities, we still have mad people living among the sane ones. I personally can endure and forgive you. Again, you need not to quote me.
very matured of you! You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2012
MATURED INDEED. A MATURE PERSON DO NOT COMMENT ON POST ANYHOW. DID I MENTION HIS NAME IN MY POST AND IS IT A MUST HE MUST COMMENT IF MY POST DID NOT MAKE SENSE TO HIM.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by agifted: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2012
jhydebaba: I be impotent?
may be!
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by agifted: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2012
oluface: Mr Man if you can answer my question just keep ur steew peed mouth shut. Id!ot. You always talk as if you are the most sensible member on nairaland. Ode alainilakaye. Oponu ayira. O ya damilohun. Olorikori bi eja ice. Koshi joor.
ha ha se u get am for mind b4
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by SeyiGold(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2012
agifted: ha ha se u get am for mind b4
Yes i mean the idiot before. Moderator its still me Oluface. If u like u can ban this id too. I go register over and over again
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by jhydebaba(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2012
agifted: may be!
Otondo welcome to NL, so na me first catch ur attention. Dats lovely.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by goofie: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2012
2moro u guys will post that u want to marry virgins. wont u have 2 date d virgin b4 marrying her?
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by emilyone(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2012
derailed thread!
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by 190theclown: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2012
what exactly is going on here

whos making noise here

identify yourself before i start writing names of noise makers angry angry
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Afam4eva(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
flange: I won't call that a relationship bt frienship but if it is then you dey clean plug and another person dey drive the motor
Friendship is the best form of a relationship. My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by free2ryhme: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
oluface: Mr Man if you can answer my question just keep ur steew peed mouth shut. Id!ot. You always talk as if you are the most sensible member on nairaland. Ode alainilakaye. Oponu ayira. O ya damilohun. Olorikori bi eja ice. Koshi joor.

na person papa u dey disgrace like dis oooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by free2ryhme: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
commentary of fools... evidence of perverted minds!
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
. Ode alainilakaye. Oponu ayira. O ya damilohun. Olorikori bi eja ice. Koshi joor.[/quote]

Guy, u na one person wey I no go lyk quarell wit. See yabbin na chei!
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme: commentary of fools... evidence of perverted minds!

If u don't like the topic, beta shift na.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by tonyogie: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
hahhhaahahahahahaahhah................MR SANE MIND,dy force ur head for this the post, abi dy beg you to comment? rubbish
this how ppl who cant tlk to gals outside come online and misbehave......
if the post dy pain u get a rope and kill ya sef, spare olu the stress
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Small time now the guy go dey call himself logical mind. As from today i don become your number one enemy... @ 190 .. Mo n reke iwo na. To ba seysi kosi trap mi lasan... Bobo wa gba pe aiye pe meji. Iwo na ma n jam talk.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
oluface: Small time now the guy go dey call himself logical mind. As from today i don become your number one enemy... @ 190 .. Mo n reke iwo na. To ba seysi kosi trap mi lasan... Bobo wa gba pe aiye pe meji. Iwo na ma n jam talk.
lmfaooo!!! Olu ti ya werey oo!! grin
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wetin carry me enter here now? Bobo yi ti pa mi mehn. . . grin
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by dohyn(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ Op,cool down jare..u've derailed ur own thread already.Granted D-explorer goofed(he should have just walked past the thread) but abusing him with over and over again just aint right..Also,calling out 190 who was just jesting is also not called for..
You'd probably want to "bu" me too but try to restrain yourself and see this as the friendly advice it is..To answer your post,No,I can't do that.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
as e be so ,me and my new girlfriend fit not nack akpako o....this girl says she hate kisses undecided cry
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
I dey craze
Wetin I go do with am for two good years when my pri.ck dey 100 percent effective
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
coolkris: as e be so ,me and my new girlfriend fit not nack akpako o....this girl says she hate kisses undecided cry

Hehehehe, my broda na wahala for dead body b dat o
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by 2sexy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Oluface, that na small thing na... but with the kind of girls in Naija, I will never try such again.

I must chop and clean mouth...

No time.... *cracking turkey bone*
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: lmfaooo!!! Olu ti ya werey oo!! grin
Idowu fara bale nah. Mio ya were ... Bobo yen lo fe je kin touch.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
sexkillz: Wetin carry me enter here now? Bobo yi ti pa mi mehn. . . grin
Sexkill bawo ni nah? Sho wa?
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
dohyn: @ Op,cool down jare..u've derailed ur own thread already.Granted D-explorer goofed(he should have just walked past the thread) but abusing him with over and over again just aint right..Also,calling out 190 who was just jesting is also not called for..
You'd probably want to "bu" me too but try to restrain yourself and see this as the friendly advice it is..To answer your post,No,I can't do that.
Thanks for your advice @ explorer am sorry ... Ma binu omo iye mi.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by claremont(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
A simple question deserves a simple answer: No.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
pasqal88:

Hehehehe, my broda na wahala for dead body b dat o
i dey tell you..bro
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
oluface: Idowu fara bale nah. Mio ya were ... Bobo yen lo fe je kin touch.
I like u die! Oya wa gba control! kiss notin does u..
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I like u die! Oya wa gba control! kiss notin does u..
Wa sere omo iye mi. Ori e wa n be. Gba be. Twailey idowu. Madam esu leyin ibeji. Jooor
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
[color=][/color]Idowu kilo n shele... Ba n mu owo alomo na. Boiz are not smilling o. Aiye n binu gan. Jami nah.
Re: Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
oluface: Wa sere omo iye mi. Ori e wa n be. Gba be. Twailey idowu. Madam esu leyin ibeji. Jooor
U b real craze man Walai! Hahahaha!!! Olu! U b character.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. / Yoruba Guys Are The Cutest In Nigeria / What A Sweet Name .plurimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.