Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Should I Break Up With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Him (4648 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Dsage1: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Yield:

Tried wetin?? They've been dating for 6 months, not 6 years!! Please reread the post again.

Leaving him is not a good option? Because?

Would you give your 18-year old daughter or female relative the same advice? To stay with a guy who tells her:
-He won't be able to love her without s.ex? And
-Without s.ex, they will not work?
-That instead of r.aping her, he with give her a sleeping pill? His reasoning's very, very st-upid, as he would still be committing the same crime. Justifying one bad act with another bad one! The Idi-ot! The fact that he even had the audacity to open his mouth to tell her this means he does not love her.

If the next guy she meets also demands sex, then she should do the same and tell him BYE BYE. A man who loves and respects her will not pressure her to do something she's not ready to do, simple! She even says she feels like he's going to r-ape her when they're together because of his pressures. And you're saying leaving him is not a good option for her, ehn? She's 18 years old. The last thing she needs at that age is a nuisance like him. Her life is just getting started and this's the time for her to make wise decisions, not ones she will regret.

Thanks, I tot she wrote six years.

As a lady,I expect you to advise this young girl to simply stay away from any relationship and focus on her studies. Since she was not ready to give up her virginity,I will advise her to stay away from any form of relationship until she mature enough to handle a relationship . I'm sure you're a mature lady,let be sincere with ourselves, majority of men these days will demand for sex most especially if the girl is sexy/beautiful. Men have realized that you ladies don't know what you really wants and can leave us the moment you get someone who's richer than us. As a result,men choose/prefer to enjoy ur comfort zone before you run.

She was even so lucky that the guy reveal what's in his mind to her. What if he had gave her a sleeping pill and do the thing.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Dsage1: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Yield:

Tried wetin?? They've been dating for 6 months, not 6 years!! Please reread the post again.

Would you give your 18-year old daughter or female relative the same advice? To stay with a guy who tells her:
-That instead of r.aping her, he with give her a sleeping pill? His reasoning's very, very st-upid, as he would still be committing the same crime. Justifying one bad act with another bad one! The Idi-ot! The fact that he even had the audacity to open his mouth to tell her this means he does not love her.

If the next guy she meets also demands sex, then she should do the same and tell him BYE BYE. A man who loves and respects her will not pressure her to do something she's not ready to do, simple! She even says she feels like he's going to r-ape her when they're together because of his pressures. And you're saying leaving him is not a good option for her, ehn? She's 18 years old. The last thing she needs at that age is a nuisance like him. Her life is just getting started and this's the time for her to make wise decisions, not ones she will regret.

As a lady,I expect you to advise this young girl to simply stay away from any relationship and focus on her studies. Since she was not ready to give up her virginity,I will advise her to stay away from any form of relationship until she mature enough to handle a relationship . I'm sure you're a mature lady,let be sincere with ourselves, majority of men these days will demand for sex most especially if the girl is sexy/beautiful. Men have realized that you ladies don't know what you really wants and can leave us the moment you get someone who's richer than us. As a result,men choose/prefer to enjoy ur comfort zone before you run.

She was even so lucky that the guy reveal what's in his mind to her. What if he had gave her a sleeping pill and do the thing.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Dsage1: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Yield:

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
D sage:

You're jumping ship here. Before she can stay away from Any RELATIONSHIP, she needs to let go of this 23-year old first. How can you advice her to stay away from any relationship when she's having a hard time leaving the one she's in right now? First thing first. Initially, you said her leaving him is "not a good option", now you're saying something entirely different. Why're you hopping about? And did you not read what I wrote? "Her life is just getting started and this's the time for her to make wise decisions" By that I wasn't merely talking about decisons pertaining to relationships, but decisons that would benefit her in the future and that includes her education. Her choices are all up to her. You can only advice someone here and it's up to them to take what they want out of it. She needs to leave this dude first and thereafter, if she wants to stay away from relationships and focus on her life, that is up to her. Again, first thing first.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
Breakup with him
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by 190theclown: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
You had better have sex wif him
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Dsage1: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2012
Yield:

You're jumping ship here. Before she can stay away from Any RELATIONSHIP, she needs to let go of this 23-year old first. How can you advice her to stay away from any relationship when she's having a hard time leaving the one she's in right now? First thing first. Initially, you said her leaving him is "not a good option", now you're saying something entirely different. Why're you hopping about? And did you not read what I wrote? "Her life is just getting started and this's the time for her to make wise decisions" By that I wasn't merely talking about decisons pertaining to relationships, but decisons that would benefit her in the future and that includes her education. Her choices are all up to her. You can only advice someone here and it's up to them to take what they want out of it. She needs to leave this dude first and thereafter, if she wants to stay away from relationships and focus on her life, that is up to her. Again, first thing first.

Oh, I thought they've been dating for 6years, that's why I said leaving him for such thing was not a good option.

Don't know what's really wrong with all these virgin girls, if you can't give up your virginity,why not wait till you ready for marriage. Imaging at 18yrs, she expected 23yrs old guy to be waiting for that night(probably in d next 5/6yrs or more). The truth is that, only a few religious guys does that nowadays. Also, men in their 20's don't normally dates girls bellow 20 for a serious relationship.

Finally, I will advise her to stay away from him,at least for now.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by andyanders: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
mimicue: I'm 18 and he's 23 we av been dating for over 6 months now. He says he wont be able to love me without having sex first and that without sex we wont work. I am a virgin and this is a big deal to me because I have been saving myself for someone special. I used to think that it was him because he was so nice to me in the beginning but lately hes been getting very sexually frustrated and wont understand why I won't. At times when we are together I feel like he's going to rape me because he really disturbs mw and I get irritated and we argue and don't get along very well recently. One day he called me and told me that does he know he can rape me but he won't becos he loves me that he will jst give me sleeping pill. Although I know he didn't mean it but it really bothered me becos av been ignoring him lately not only becos of that but because of hez demand on sex, its like that's the only thing he cares about 'because its bullshit'. And he's even the stingy type of guy not that he doesn't av money, since we av been going out he hasn't really offered me anything which makes my frnds laugh at me and I'm not the type of girL that demands for things from guys because I av everything I want , I av seeked advice frm a few people and they said I shld break up but I don't want to break he's heart so ..half of me wants to give it up for him so we stay together...but the other half says not to because ill regret it. any advice

He will abuse you one day and take off. You are too young to hang around a guy like that as I guess you are not yet through with your education. If he gets his way, you live to regret this for the rest of your life.
Note, this relationship CANNOT work because if you are through with your education and you are dreaming of keeping your virginity, keep off men and work towards your academics. Noway this guy can marry you.Mark it. He will use you and dump you for life.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Ruq: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
andyanders:

He will abuse you one day and take off. You are too young to hang around a guy like that as I guess you are not yet through with your education. If he gets his way, you live to regret this for the rest of your life.
Note, this relationship CANNOT work because if you are through with your education and you are dreaming of keeping your virginity, keep off men and work towards your academics. Noway this guy can marry you.Mark it. He will use you and dump you for life.

Too late, She's 19 now. prolly lost it. tongue
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by fumky: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Gal i advice u let go of him cos he does't love u, if he did love u he'll respect d fact dat u're a virgin n nt force u to av sex wit him.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by martowskin1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Is a 2 way tin, if u can't then leave, moreover, cases av shown dat guys who even endure till nite later get stories, one sharp guy will just be doing the eating at one corner.

Moreover, don't ever call any guy in ur life again stingy, why ar this generation girls so self centred, what value have u added to his life for the past 6months? I guess nothing, and u ar here calling him stingy, the guy is 23yrs old, do u expect him to marry u?
He should be in his 300l,400l or 500l, u expect him to give u his schooling allowance.

Mind u am not against u keeping ur virginity, I don't giv a phuck abt dat, is ur choice, keep it or loose it, but u shouldn't come here and label him BLACK and no body in dis thread should do dsame.

For crying out loud, this guy just told u what he wants, and u can't give, so take a leave, he is a straight guy and av made his demand clear, u ar the one who don't knw wat u want.

U expect a 23yrs guy to wait till marriage, u ar so funny.... the guy needs to catch his groove. Dis guy can wait for along time and one day u will give it to som1 else under his nose, then wat is d point waiting

U should be reading ur books and not here talking abt relationship dat makes no sense, well is not ur fault, I blame ASUU and FED. GOVT.

THERE IS ALWAYS A 2 SIDE TO EVERY STORY....u should let d guy be plsssss I beg u

Nairalanders can be so funny, talkin LOVE b/w 23 and 18yrs old
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
One thing is that you will eventually Bleep and this guy will lose out ventaully...

Except you keep yourself ans stay true to it sha. Which is expected from your Heavenly Father
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Tonalphs(f): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2013
I fink d 3 tins guys luv ar money, sex n food n if ur ready 2 date a guy den u must b ready 2 sleep wit hm. Ma dear ur vry young n if u feel u cant do dat, den walk away. He's only sexualy starved buh dat doesnt mean he doesnt luv u, n 4 d stingy part, gal run four -fourty o. Stingy guys ar way outta it. Mostly if ur gona do it, do it wit som1 ur neva gona regret it even if u guys eventualy brk up.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Abbey2sam(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
mimicue: I'm 18 and he's 23 we av been dating for over 6 months now. He says he wont be able to love me without having sex first and that without sex we wont work. I am a virgin and this is a big deal to me because I have been saving myself for someone special. I used to think that it was him because he was so nice to me in the beginning but lately hes been getting very sexually frustrated and wont understand why I won't. At times when we are together I feel like he's going to rape me because he really disturbs mw and I get irritated and we argue and don't get along very well recently. One day he called me and told me that does he know he can rape me but he won't becos he loves me that he will jst give me sleeping pill. Although I know he didn't mean it but it really bothered me becos av been ignoring him lately not only becos of that but because of hez demand on sex, its like that's the only thing he cares about 'because its bullshit'. And he's even the stingy type of guy not that he doesn't av money, since we av been going out he hasn't really offered me anything which makes my frnds laugh at me and I'm not the type of girL that demands for things from guys because I av everything I want , I av seeked advice frm a few people and they said I shld break up but I don't want to break he's heart so ..half of me wants to give it up for him so we stay together...but the other half says not to because ill regret it. any advice

Na konji go kill you, make you stay there
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
I see u as a kid sister so i wil advise u to leave that guy ASAP
He is still with you because u r a virgin, once he gets what he wants, he wil dump u and boast to his friends about you cos his behaviour is childish
Let me also tell u that once u give in to that guy, another guy will come and u wil give since u have tasted d fruit alrdy.
You shld see clearly that guy is not the "speacial one" to gve like u earlier stated.
Look for a more responsible guy
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by solacec4t(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
mimicue:

No [b]I don't [/b]that's why I'm seeking for advice

If u really dont want to, then my dear u have all the answers to ur question.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
This reminds me of one of the Physics topics, 'Elasticity'. Dear, you've passed the Elastic limit and reached the Breaking point........#BreakUp #iJoshy angry
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Princesszoe: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Many parents are not really trying. Male children should be giving special attention. Male children should be given undiluted moral lessons. Male children should be taught on how to say no to sex until they marry. OP move out of that relationship. There are some guys who got moral training from home and are morally principled. Am very serious. Most of these guys are virgins. Hold on, be focused, believe, you will get one of them and may even walk down the alter with him. Just move out of that relationship and be yourself.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by martowskin1(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2013
Princess zoe: Many parents are not really trying. Male children should be giving special attention. Male children should be given undiluted moral lessons. Male children should be taught on how to say no to sex until they marry. OP move out of that relationship. There are some guys who got moral training from home and are morally principled. Am very serious. Most of these guys are virgins. Hold on, be focused, believe, you will get one of them and may even walk down the alter with him. Just move out of that relationship and be yourself.

All u guys see is the black spot of the guy, can't u see the OP calling him stingy?....I think girls also need moral training to be self dependent, training to kw hw to have or add value to a relationship, and remove this african mentality that the male child must give money to the female child, many things is wrong with the OP, stop looking at the direction of her complains,

the female child should be tot hw to add values to a relationship
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Princesszoe: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2013
martowskin1:

All u guys see is the black spot of the guy, can't u see the OP calling him stingy?....I think girls also need moral training to be self dependent, training to kw hw to have or add value to a relationship, and remove this african mentality that the male child must give money to the female child, many things is wrong with the OP, stop looking at the direction of her complains,

the female child should be tot hw to add values to a relationship
sorry dear but being self dependent does not really mean that you cant demand for financial support when there is need and i did not see where the Op stated outrightly that she isnt self dependent and mind you, adding a value in a relationship does not solely mean being self dependent, financially capacitated or open handed. A man can give in a relationship as well as a woman but nature, God through the bible and even human instinct, had made it that a man has the sole responsibility of giving in a relationship. Biblically and normally, is not a good thing to be stingy neither is it sound to be morally bankrupt. The guy indeed has a serious problem.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Yahoo1(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2013
virgin ke?
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Ruq: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2013
You guys can hold your advice, cant you see she ain't replying I doubt if the hymen is still there, plus its a year late.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Yusphull(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Ruq: You guys can hold your advice, cant you see she ain't replying I doubt if the hymen is still there, plus its a year late.

You're observant Oooo .......

The hymen is long gone grin grin grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Youngpo413: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bullsh!t

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: What Do You Guys Think About This Lady? / One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing / Funny Way Fornication Landed Me In Biggest Trouble Of My Life.pray For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.