Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33473 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2012
odumchi:

Eze unu, Onlytruth, ka no na oche ya, o bu kwa ya?

Ihe I kwuru bu ihe mere eme. Biko mara otu i ga esi gwa nwanne anyi nwanyi Ifyalways okwu ka o kwanyere onwe ya ugwu n'ebe a.
Anyi tara nnukwu ahuhu we mee ka umu Igbo nwee otu obi n'ebe a, mana nwanne anyi ahu na agbasi mgba ike ka o mebie aha m, na ahuhu nile m tara n'ebe a.
Gi onwe gi mara ihe anyi kpebiri na counsil maka onye ga anochi m. Ya mere, gwa ya okwu ka okwusi ikotosi m n'ebe a.
Anwara m ike m dika ezigbo nwa afo Igbo, ruoro umu Igbo oru n'efu. Agaghi eji mkpari wee kwuo m ugwo ya. Onye si na ijide agu na ndu di nfe, ya jee jide gosi anyi?
Ihe a di nnukwu mkpa. Dalu nwanne m.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2012
Onlytruth: @Ifyalways,

I don't know why you are determined to sully and pollute this exercise with your constant ad hominems on my person and my supporters, and in so doing annoying our brothers and sisters and wanting to pick a fight with anyone with time to waste. Since when did you even become a Nairaland troll for heaven's sake? I can no longer distinguish between you and that lout called dayokanu? undecided Keduzi mgbe ara nke a bidoro?

Nne i na eme ihere na eme umu igbo ebe a. I chere na o bu so gi ma awi ara? I chere na amaghi m otu esi agwo ndi ara? O bu di soso gi bu nwanyi Igbo no n'ebe a, ka ichere na ha amaghi ekwu okwu? Kwusi ihe nile ndi a i na eme ugbua na oburu na i choro udo na oganiru Ndigbo ebe a. Kwusi ya kita!

Umunne m, onye obula mara na o choro udo na oganiru ndigbo gwa nwanne anyi nwanyi a okwu maka na o na akpasu umunne anyi iwe n'ebe a.

My only regret is that you are destroying a very carefully organized and executed transition process by constantly attacking and taking side snipes at me and my supporters.

My other name is Ifyalways are you happy now Anumpam?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2012
@ALL Umu Igbo in this thread/this forum.

I plead with you all to exercise patience as this transition is taking place till we complete it on January 1, 2013. For now, we are in a "lame duck" session. grin
Our new Eze is warming up and getting ready for action. So, no shaking! cool

I shall do my best to continue to speak up as I always do, from now till the handle over is complete in December.
Ya mere, bikonu, onye obula nwee ndidi.

I have no doubt that our new Eze will overdeliver.
Thanks for your patience!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 6:11am On Oct 29, 2012
BTW please continue to ignore all TROLLS on this thread. We gave them the best treatment so far. Let us continue in that line.
Thank you! cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Onlytruth: BTW please continue to ignore all TROLLS on this thread. We gave them the best treatment so far. Let us continue in that line.
Thank you! cool

As anyone post anything offensive, provocative, or off-topic which ordinarily will qualify as trolling?

As long as you are a Nairaland member with a thriving user's Id, then you qualify to comment on any topic ...how does that then make someone a troll?

Keep deceiving yaself
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2012
PointB:

I think you blew the comments out of proportion, with all those gloating. Without the Igbos this site will be trash and Seun knows that. So the gloating is really out of place, and least expected of someone like you. Quit it already!

And by the way if you were truly observant, you would have notice Balkan say he was 15 year at the start of the civil war. Yoruba culture demands more of you, than your uncomplimentary remarks!
PointB,
I would not be the first person, nor the last (even amongst Igbo) to tell you that you are immature, "power-drunk" and full of self delusion!

I will think that a supposedly matured person will be intelligent enough to do a simple "cause and effect" or "Action and Reaction" analysis before making any comment but as your usual self, the only thing you see in "Any Post" by a non-Igbo, is tribalism and insults!

Are you this dunce, in real life?

Someone first insulted all Yorubas, despite the fact that throughout the election, some asinine Eediots have made it their "daily meal" to take "jibes" at Yorubas.

I even made a "humor" out of it, by adopting the same derogatory phrase as a "title" (Yoruba Gburugburu!)

In all, l kept quiet just not to derail the thread so that the election could remain on focus.

YOU DID NOT SEE ALL THIS, right? What a bloody hypocrite you are!

Even you, had displayed your arrogance and excessive pride throughout the thread.
You have refused to listen to "reason and logic" on the issue of Okija-Juju.
Like a "power-drunk dictator", you refused the entreaties of well-meaning Igbo sons, trying to play Tin-god on the E-political aspiration of another Igbo son.

Even when Okija-juju magnanimously "left your intransigence" to higher powers and accepted/congratulated the New Eze, you lack the candor to appreciate that!

Instead, Like an uncultured being, you went ahead to further denigrate and insult him, to "rub it in and rub it in his face"! On any day, you are not even a tenth of his level of intelligence and pragmatism (irrespective of whether l like him or not...but l dont! wink )

You think because today, you were made the electoral Commissioner, you have become some "important folk", right? grin

Again, your "pride and sheer arrogance" manifested itself when you accepted that the election's credibility is in doubt if E-voting could not be used but you lacked the "grace and wisdom" to approach the person by whose "large heart", you are even given a "presence" on the net, to conduct an "Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland"!

How can you be that daft?

Pride goes before a fall, as it is said.
You cannot convince anyone (except for Otinkmpus like yourself) that the result you declared is "publicly verified"...that there was no multiple voting..., that you did not annul the vote of some candidates, to favor another..,,,THINGS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PROVED "BEYOND DOUBT", IF E-VOTING WAS USED!

But a fool like you, will "cut-off his own nose, to spite his own face", as[/b]as you have displayed during this election.

All l did in my post, which a fish-brain like yourself called "gloating" .....is to point out that those imbeciles, if they have any shame at all, would not "pass a general insult at Yorubas", knwoing that you are on a Website "fully owned and controlled" by an illustrious Yoruba son.

[b]That is NOT gloating, it is STATING THE FACT!

It takes shameless folks like you, people without an iota of decency, to behave like that....biting the finger that fed you!

Like l said before, l am retraining myself from saying things which may offend other sensible Igbos.
"A stone thrown in the market place, may his a family member"

Please take a cue from what Ifyalways wrote on the previous page!
That is how "matured people" talk!

You have a lot to learn and a long way to go but l hope self-conceitedness and arrogance of the heart would not be your "achiles heel".

By the way, you said "Balkan said he was fifteen when the war took place". Fair enough!
The more reason l expect him to "utter wisdom", not some gobshyte!
What has he learned all his years on earth? tribalism and insults?
What does he teach his children? Same shyte, right? From one generation to another! shocked

My own first son, sired from my seeds, will graduate as a Medical Doctor within months from today!

I take "Nairaland' as an "alternative recreation" and all this una Gra-Gra, no be am!

PointB, most times, you are better served to shut your mouth than to utter foolishness!
You demonstrate the proverbial "mad man dancing in the market square! Seeing all the "onlookers", he exclaimed: my show must be the best in town, see as people plenty!" grin grin grin grin

Cheers,

Lastpage! grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2012
Una still dey talk for here? I thought the election was over? Hmmmm!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2012
Chineke God of Mgborie!!!

Na by force to talk to ify bikonu?last I checked, you stopped existing in my books the very moment we successfully elected a new eze and lolo. Have I as much as typed your miserable name again?have I in any way referred to you?choi.

Aside quoting "Sam ikenna's" lovely comment(which your alter ego jumped on thinking I'll notice IT)lol and the tet-a-tet with Alex(which would stop the very instant I notice its one of your alter egos) what else have I done to "earn" this long epistle? Na me make you loose this election?

You went low low as to use another id to attack and spoil for I fight, I ignored you yet you get up this morning bleating and forming victim?

The jokes on you, dude. . . This is most definitely the last time I'll indulge you and your alter egos.

6 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2012
lipsrsealed

I didn't know Ify goes so hard. I shall try very hard to avoid entering her bad books henceforth grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ParisLove2(f): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2012
Alright, i believe this thread has served it's purpose, just un-followed it. I'll see you guys whenever the coronation starts

So long mates!!!!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Malawian(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Point of order, zik was a TRUE efulefu. Even my late father said he was the reason for igbos finding ourselves in this sorry situation. According to him, zik was more untreated in ruling all of Africa even before he had done squat to position his tribesmen. Can anybody name a single thing zik did for the east? Just one old.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
ifyalways: Chineke God of Mgborie!!!

Na by force to talk to ify bikonu?last I checked, you stopped existing in my books the very moment we successfully elected a new eze and lolo. Have I as much as typed your miserable name again?have I in any way referred to you?choi.

Aside quoting "Sam ikenna's" lovely comment(which your alter ego jumped on thinking I'll notice IT)lol and the tet-a-tet with Alex(which would stop the very instant I notice its one of your alter egos) what else have I done to "earn" this long epistle? Na me make you loose this election?

You went low low as to use another id to attack and spoil for I fight, I ignored you yet you get up this morning bleating and forming victim?

The jokes on you, dude. . . This is most definitely the last time I'll indulge you and your alter egos.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
Malawian: Point of order, zik was a TRUE efulefu. Even my late father said he was the reason for igbos finding ourselves in this sorry situation. According to him, zik was more untreated in ruling all of Africa even before he had done squat to position his tribesmen. Can anybody name a single thing zik did for the east? Just one old.

My dear all, this points and reasons you guys had been giving us here does not and will never make zik efuluefu, though i am part of the opinion that igbo leadership should desist from that of zik footsteps because it look too weak and lame in the present Nigeria.Zik is an intelligent and great man despite that he love one Nigeria more than his counterparts. One Nigeria point of view made him look weak and dull to compare with his colleagues then. But still Zik remain a Great man.I still maintain that we igbos should adopt militant approach in our leadership like Eze onlytruth stated if our voices are to be heard or if we want Nigerian state to take us serious. To be honest and fair, if onlytruth leadership style can be sustain and maintain by our incoming Ezes at least for three more years this Eze Ndigbo Nairaland will go from online to offline.

Thank you all just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2012

Ify it is a high time you calm down.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Ify it is a high time you calm down.

Its what sickens me with most of you. No one here has deemed it fit to call the animal in human skin called Onlytruth to others who goes out and call a woman a married woman "Not sane" to order its the woman thats replying in kind that you are cautioning

I am sure in nowhere even Iboland would such a despicable act from a man a so called Eze be treated with kids gloves

Onlytruth is a disgrace to ibos everywhere. i am sure he would come back to troll us that Dayokanu = Ifyalways

Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Its what sickens me with most of you. No one here has deemed it fit to call the animal in human skin called Onlytruth to others who goes out and call a woman a married woman "Not sane" to order its the woman thats replying in kind that you are cautioning

I am sure in nowhere even Iboland would such a despicable act from a man a so called Eze be treated with kids gloves

Onlytruth is a disgrace to ibos everywhere. i am sure he would come back to troll us that Dayokanu = Ifyalways

Anuofia

My friend i will not entertain your idiiocy, ify whom i spoke to understood igbo and it culture more than you.Pls stop trolling man
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by odumchi: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

Ihe I kwuru bu ihe mere eme. Biko mara otu i ga esi gwa nwanne anyi nwanyi Ifyalways okwu ka o kwanyere onwe ya ugwu n'ebe a.
Anyi tara nnukwu ahuhu we mee ka umu Igbo nwee otu obi n'ebe a, mana nwanne anyi ahu na agbasi mgba ike ka o mebie aha m, na ahuhu nile m tara n'ebe a.
Gi onwe gi mara ihe anyi kpebiri na counsil maka onye ga anochi m. Ya mere, gwa ya okwu ka okwusi ikotosi m n'ebe a.
Anwara m ike m dika ezigbo nwa afo Igbo, ruoro umu Igbo oru n'efu. Agaghi eji mkpari wee kwuo m ugwo ya. Onye si na ijide agu na ndu di nfe, ya jee jide gosi anyi?
Ihe a di nnukwu mkpa. Dalu nwanne m.

I don't know the genesis of the animosity between you guys but I would like to ask you guys to desist from this quarreling. Ify, I think that no matter how much you think Onlytruth has wronged you, you should atleast allow him to finish his tenure in peace before you take up any issues you have with him.

He is still the acting representative of Ndi Igbo and we should at least accord him with the level of dignity deserving of his post.

Ndeewo nu.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by odumchi: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
[double post]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
odumchi:

I don't know the genesis of the animosity between you guys but I would like to ask you guys to desist from this quarreling. Ify, I think that no matter how much you think Onlytruth has wronged you, you should atleast allow him to finish his tenure in peace before you take up any issues you have with him.

He is still the acting representative of Ndi Igbo and we should at least accord him with the level of dignity deserving of his post.

Ndeewo nu.

But i think their issue whatever it maybe should be settle out of igbo threads, we can't continue reading argument on a thread we open for a purpose. Had earlier before now begged ify to give this things a rest because her comment during the election lead to Onlytruth respond and she been understanding girl somehow did not come back with harsh respond.Please ify if there is anything onlytruth had done wrong to you why not talk this things in private let us seize from washing our yansh in public.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
odumchi, I don't have any issue with only truth. The question alone is strange sef. Bikonu, are we doing selective reading?ok! I get it, he's the eze ndi igbo and hence can't be cautioned even when he's obviously wrong?you guys can atleast talk to him privately.

Go through the last 2 pages of this thread, where did I even talk to him, indirectly or otherwise?

What's that mgbeke's name? She quoted me trying to draw me into a fight, I ignored her only for only truth to surface and start yarning bulls how I should desist from attacking his supporters. My issue with Alex was he insulting Zik who not only happen to be my kinsman but someone I also admire.I know if he had called Ojukwu an efulefu this thread would have gone to the dogs. Why should only truth butt in to attack me?
He didn't even try to caution his goons, he was neck deep in attacking Ify, his imaginary enemy.

If you must come to equity, come with clean hands. . .

Only truth should please leave me alone. I've not talked to, about or of him for the last 10 pages of this thread.he's not relevant to my nld life . Na beg I dey beg.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by advocate666: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
This must be one of the most useless elections in the world.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

But i think their issue whatever it maybe should be settle out of igbo threads, we can't continue reading argument on a thread we open for a purpose. Had earlier before now begged ify to give this things a rest because her comment during the election lead to Onlytruth respond and she been understanding girl somehow did not come back with harsh respond.Please ify if there is anything onlytruth had done wrong to you why not talk this things in private let us seize from washing our yansh in public.

Guy, you for try go school and learn how to speak YINGLISH or just stick to posting in Igbo like you have been doing previously

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OgidiBoy(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2012
it's so freaking sad that people like dayokano a well known Igbo hater has a say in electing an Eze NL. I'm sorry but this election thing was just a

total waste of time,Onlythruth will always be an Eze NL in my eyes becuase I know some people hate him because he tells it the way it should.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 1:07am On Oct 30, 2012
OgidiBoy: it's so freaking sad that people like dayokano a well known Igbo hater has a say in electing an Eze NL. I'm sorry but this election thing was just a

total waste of time,Onlythruth will always be an Eze NL in my eyes becuase I know some people hate him because he tells it the way it should.

How did Dayokanu have a say in electing the Eze Igbo?

Was it Dayokanu who gave birth to Odumchi? Was it Dayokanu who nominated Odumchi? Did Dayokanu vote for Odumchi?

Very soon some would tell us Odumchi is another of dayokanus monickers

They have barely concluded elections some are already planning a mutiny.

No wonder no one takes Igbos serious in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by vanbonattel: 1:11am On Oct 30, 2012
dayokanu:

How did Dayokanu have a say in electing the Eze Igbo?

Was it Dayokanu who gave birth to Odumchi? Was it Dayokanu who nominated Odumchi? Did Dayokanu vote for Odumchi?

Very soon some would tell us Odumchi is another of dayokanus monickers

They have barely concluded elections some are already planning a mutiny.

No wonder no one takes Igbos serious in Nigeria

Dayokanu is an igbo slave, hence the half igbo name. we shall sell him when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nwauwa(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2012
Only truth OUT

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2012
OgidiBoy: it's so freaking sad that people like dayokano a well known Igbo hater has a say in electing an Eze NL. I'm sorry but this election thing was just a

And what kind of 'say' did he have? Or have you been paying minds to the trolls who infested this thread in the numbers?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2012
@nwa-uwa
Speak peace to your brethren, not anger.

The new Eze and host of others are trying to calm frayed nerves, not exacerbate it.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nwauwa(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2012
Sexists angry

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2012
nwa-uwa:
PointB,blaming and cautioning ifialways who is victimised here and giving Only Truth the silent treatment is Not making peace. We should not pretend or decieve ourselves. The comments of his supporters to the eze elect and his female counterpart is insulting and none of you is saying anything about that. Your hypocrisy stinks. Ify has earned my respect.

No one is victimising Ify, and she is more than capable of handling herself. The important thing now is to make peace and not apportion blames. Anyone not lending his or her voice in calming frayed nerves will do well to maintain a golden silence. That OnlyTruth be allowed to serve out his term in peace is a big deal to ask for?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nwauwa(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2012
9ja i hail u are an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2012
I dont know why peeps are finding it difficult to nail Onlylies in public despite his numerous goofs. He has always been a tout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson / Tanker Accident @iyana Ipaja (pix) / APC Crisis: How Anti-Oshiomhole Governors Lost Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.