Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33465 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2012
Troll, in again!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2012
fool's response.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2012
Says the troll. grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2012
yet another response from the fool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2012
Lmao

It has been a while since I've seen someone get ethered like this grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Lmao

It has been a while since I've seen someone get ethered like this grin

lol me too.

This Demdem guy, doesn't know when to beat a retreat. He is a different kind of troll. I am sure he is an ACN thug. cheesy grin grin I am done with him.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2012
Heh. I was referring to the verbal beatdown your deposed eze has suffered.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Heh. I was referring to the verbal beatdown your deposed eze has suffered.

Is that so? Well, personally I don't see any beat down. I see, Republicans living up to their billing. BTW it's a family affair. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2012
PointB:

Is that so? Well, personally I don't see any beat down.
Well, people choose to see what they want. No matter how sunny today might be, if you squeeze your eyes tight enough, you won't be able to see any light grin

I see, Republicans living up to their billing. BTW it's a family affair. cool cool cool
Indeed, a family affair. But certainly third parties can watch and laugh cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear:
Well, people choose to see what they want. No matter how sunny today might be, if you squeeze your eyes tight enough, you won't be able to see any light grin

Indeed, a family affair. But certainly third parties can watch and laugh cheesy

That's two good points. I find no fault with this line of logic.

I don't mind 'observers', it's just unfortunate that some of them have an uncanny ability to mutate to trolls at the very first opportunity!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2012
PointB:

lol me too.

This Demdem guy, doesn't know when to beat a retreat. He is a different kind of troll. I am sure he is an ACN thug. cheesy grin grin I am done with him.

ekt_bear: Heh. I was referring to the verbal beatdown your deposed eze has suffered.

PointlessB, next time u will put ur brain to work before exposing ur stupidity to the entire world. Now u know he was reffering to Onlylies, the known tout.
Still u cant see it, Not surprising. Dumbs attracts themselves.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odinaka00(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2012
Wow †ђξ election is over, wen is the coronation na?

PointB U̶̲̥̅̊ ve done very well, more grease Ť☺ ya elbow....muitu obrigado

Contgrats to d in-coming eze, if its true Ŧħåϯ u re 16yrs old, then I'm speechless......once again congratulation Ť☺ you and d new eze nwanyi

Odimma ndi igbo ka anyi choro
Ya gaziere ndi igbo ma gazikwara ndi ozo

This is ichie odinakachi
Ozuome 1 of arondizuogu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
nwa-uwa:
PointB,blaming and cautioning ifialways who is victimised here and giving Only Truth the silent treatment is Not making peace. We should not pretend or decieve ourselves. The comments of his supporters to the eze elect and his female counterpart is insulting and none of you is saying anything about that. Your hypocrisy stinks. Ify has earned my respect.

@nwa uwa, your reactions and stance on this issue look like you have special interest or you know what went wrong between Eze onlytruth and ifyalways. Your raction here lead me to check your previous posts now i came to realize you have been quoting ifyalways in any of her comments towards Eze onlytruth throughout the election. Please if there is anything you guys have against Onlytruth our Eze please try to treat the issues in private.I personally have devoted my time to get to the bottom of the issue so that we can correct whatever that might have gone wrong it seems my effort wasn't enough still i am trying and will make sure whatever the issue maybe we can resolve it. I here by call on PointB and other peace loving igbo's to play their part in this issue and make sure we call everyone to order to avoid outsiders aggravating the issue.Onlytruth currently is our Eze and he have been doing very good in his leadership, in fact i have been canvassing that our new incoming Ezes should emulate his style of leadership.Anyone that insult onlytruth have insulted the igbo's on nairaland hence him Onlytruth is and still our Eze. Please nwa unwa give this issue some rest we are on top of the situation.Ifyalways is among the few Igbo ladies on this site that i would always stand up to defend in time of intimidation by anyone.

Peace.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Malawian(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
Judging from how these ofemmanus are happy with the impending exit of onlytruth, I can only assume he was a thorn in their flesh. Odumchi better not come here to do pacifist or I go use something break him head. We must be attacking these oily soupers for all eternity. I have said my own o.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
Thorn in flesh ke?

Onlytruth is a funny person who has brought great amusement to me.

Let us continue to enjoy laughing at him. You can join in too if you like grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Thorn in flesh ke?

Onlytruth is a funny person who has brought great amusement to me.

Let us continue to enjoy laughing at him. You can join in too if you like grin

I always wonder why you Yoruba peeps have sleepless nights over my leadership of Ndigbo.
Could it be that I know what you know? lol grin grin

If a foreigner went through this and the nomination thread, he/she would think that the Eze Ndigbo will also rule Yorubas here. lmao. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sleepless nights? Over...YOU?

Did you smoke marijuana this morning before making your post?

You seem to have confused people laughing at you and mocking you with people fearing you.

I imagine that a foreigner (unless he is insane) would be able to pick up on the difference, though.

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
Malawian: Judging from how these ofemmanus are happy with the impending exit of onlytruth, I can only assume he was a thorn in their flesh. Odumchi better not come here to do pacifist or I go use something break him head. We must be attacking these oily soupers for all eternity. I have said my own o.

Nwanne m, you are one of the few of our brothers that drew that conclusion (judging from posts I read here). It is well though.
I often wonder why our people fail to see how easier it is to destroy than to build. I never even knew that someone who calls himself Igbo would troll an Igbo Eze here, for whatever reason (except that the Eze sold out on our collective interest). As far as I know, I have not done that, and will NEVER do that in this life or next.

Nsogbu adighi.

Don't worry though, we shall make sure that our new Eze tow the same line I towed. TRUST ME ON THAT. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ekt_bear,

Final response to you in form of a simple question: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN AN EZE NDIGBO THREAD? (try not to regurgitate the usual "this is nairaland, a yoruba owned website blah bla. . ." Try to give an intelligent response for once! undecided )
Would you see a typical Igbo son like myself( cool ) in a typical Yoruba thread? If not, wouldn't a foreigner surmise that this Eze Ndigbo will also determine your fate -rule over you as well- judging by how you and ALL your Yoruba brothers have trolled and done everything you could to influence what is going on?

While you are answering the question, let me go and attend to serious business. cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Foolish comment as usual from onlylies. Why dont u go and ply ur trade here then http://www./forum.
Am sure u didnt even take time to go through the rules and regulations governing this entire site.
rubbish talk.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

@nwa uwa, your reactions and stance on this issue look like you have special interest or you know what went wrong between Eze onlytruth and ifyalways. Your raction here lead me to check your previous posts now i came to realize you have been quoting ifyalways in any of her comments towards Eze onlytruth throughout the election. Please if there is anything you guys have against Onlytruth our Eze please try to treat the issues in private.I personally have devoted my time to get to the bottom of the issue so that we can correct whatever that might have gone wrong it seems my effort wasn't enough still i am trying and will make sure whatever the issue maybe we can resolve it. I here by call on PointB and other peace loving igbo's to play their part in this issue and make sure we call everyone to order to avoid outsiders aggravating the issue.Onlytruth currently is our Eze and he have been doing very good in his leadership, in fact i have been canvassing that our new incoming Ezes should emulate his style of leadership.Anyone that insult onlytruth have insulted the igbo's on nairaland hence him Onlytruth is and still our Eze. Please nwa unwa give this issue some rest we are on top of the situation.Ifyalways is among the few Igbo ladies on this site that i would always stand up to defend in time of intimidation by anyone.

Peace.

My brother, there is nothing to "settle" with any single individual. lol
My stewardship was to NDIGBO, not to any single person. Some carry on as if this seat has a name on it. Someone other than myself will be here in January (I would have even resigned before then, but I am determined to do everything by the book). The trouble would leave my shoulders soon. I will still be here though. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
Onlytruth: @ekt_bear,

Final response to you in form of a simple question: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN AN EZE NDIGBO THREAD? (try not to regurgitate the usual "this is nairaland, a yoruba owned website blah bla. . ." Try to give an intelligent response for once! undecided )

Pure entertainment. The same way I watch videos of people being silly on Youtube and laugh. You and this thread have thoroughly entertained me.

Would you see a typical Igbo son like myself( cool ) in a typical Yoruba thread? If not, wouldn't a foreigner surmise that this Eze Ndigbo will also determine your fate -rule over you as well- judging by how you and ALL your Yoruba brothers have trolled and done everything you could to influence what is going on?

While you are answering the question, let me go and attend to serious business. cool

So, in your mind:
a) I am posting on this thread because it affects my Nairaland experience and possibly also my real life.
b) In particular, during your tenure as Eze of NL, you also ruled over NL more generally, and me specifically.

Is this an accurate summary of your position? Please confirm or deny this. I don't want to mis-characterize your position before I ridicule you again.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
lmao grin

Like I said...this is quality entertainment..better than most of the stuff I can find on Netflix.

Imagine...Onlytruth is so utterly delusional that he thinks that being elected eze on a Nigerian website gives him any real power.

Do you think you would have been treated like trash by me and other people over the past year if it did?

Do you think Ifyalways and others would have mocked you if it did?

Hopefully at some point you will be able to separate reality from the strange delusions that emanate from your brain.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ALL Umu Igbo nile,

Onye obula na akwado ndi Yoruba n'ebe a amaghi ihe ma ncha. undecided Rie taa dachie uzo echi abughi amamihe, maka na echi di ime. Na uche m, nke ahu bu ihe jokariri ihe obula onye Igbo ga eme onwe ya. cool
Uzu na amaghi akpu ogene, ya nee egbe anya n'odu. Anyi nile kwesiri ijiko aka wee chupu umu ofe juru ebe a.

And this is the point I leave the thread once more.

Signing off,
Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ikenga Dike Anaedo, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother, there is nothing to "settle" with any single individual. lol
My stewardship was to NDIGBO, not to any single person. Some carry on as if this seat has a name on it. Someone other than myself will be here in January (I would have even resigned before then, but I am determined to do everything by the book). The trouble would leave my shoulders soon. I will still be here though. cool

Eze Onlytruth live long.

I sent a mail to you through the hushmail id which you uses as your Eze's email id, have been expecting response from you Eze. In all honesty i do not like what is happening now. Ify is your sister now as Eze she is your daughter. I expect you call her attention to know what grievance she nurse or where you wrong her at least she can speak up and everything will end up in good manner,she might have quoted you wrong but through explanations we can find love and peace which is what you eze preaches to us your followers.This reminds me of Igbo adage which says iwe nwa nne adi gi eru na bone.Ify is one of those who was in fore front during your campaign in 2011 now i wondered what went wrong. But still as an Eze you are i urge you to call her attention irrespective public utterances that had been made from both sides. Eze obu kwa nu eleta aghara ya bu uto.Your leadership in this short period of time worth emulating whomever that denied the fact that you have done marvelously well in uniting ndigbo making us to speak with one voice is a hypocrite, i pray that you maintain your style of leadership till ur tenure come to end.

Please Eze look into the mail i sent to you and reply me so that i can have some personal talk with you, there are things i wouldn't want to discuss here.

Eze biri kwa oooo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nwauwa(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
No comment
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
I think the purpose of this thread has been served. It should probably be locked.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
nwa-uwa:
You are daft.what is my reaction and stance?you expected me to join you consumate foools with herd mentality to handshake Only Turth.join PointB and f.uck off my face.Anyone that has a different POV is attacked?Am not interested in what went wrong between Ifialways and Only Truth but from what I read here,Only Truth was the silly loose cannon and should be chained to a tree. cool What are you?another holmes.the only times i was on either threads was to vote and now.I do not remember quoting ifialways anywhere.
You are a sorry ar.se licker.The only level headed guy in this charade is Afam.Am sure he is wmbarassed for Only Truths mad man display,reason he has abandoned the thread.

Responding harsh or abusive to you would rubbish my effort to unite our people in terms of crisis and contribute towards progressive of umu igbo.Having said that i would beg you my dear bro to desist from adding fuel on already fueled issues concerning umu igbo. Like i said before iwe nwa nne adi gi eru na bone.Anyway let there be peace my brothers and sisters i love peace.You may come back to call me more names but i would be happy to answer all sort of names but find peace among my brethren.

Peace nwanne

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Onlytruth getting owned big time

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
ogugua88: I think the purpose of this thread has been served. It should probably be locked.

Udo diri gi Eze nwanyi ndigbo. I pray for more knowledge and wisdom to perform your duty to the satisfaction of umu igbo. Bear in mind that you and incoming eze are going to face many challenges because igbo is one of the toughest people on earth anyone can control or lead, this is why i continue my praises to Onlytruth he did what i cannot do in short period of months.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Those pictures are funny grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

NEPA now PHCN (Power Holding Company of Nigeria) / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.