Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33458 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:
Can you get the fucccckkk outta here? Go vote for Tinubu.

you are a fool - what did he say that warranted you to insult him? na your papa get nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:

Kiss ma arsse Foool.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
FreeGlobe: my team must win oh. I believe in them and them alone on nairaland.

#NLFreshAir2012

Odumchi/Policewoman

cool

Please, this is not allowed. It may distort the talling process, or result in the voiding of your vote.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail: This is going to be the most transparent election ever.This manual system give every candidate opportunity to verify if he/she had been rigged out.
Why is the voting only for two contestants contrary to what the elec commissioner stated in his pening remark?.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by FreeGlobe(f): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:
grin grin grin
Served right.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
orufe:
Why is the voting only for two contestants contrary to what the elec commissioner stated in his pening remark?.

4. Nominees must at the very least accept their nomination, which shall also count as a self nomination.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by FreeGlobe(f): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

Please, this is not allowed. It may distort the talling process, or result in the voiding of your vote.
dont try it oh pointb. VE had your back all these while. #NLFreshAir2012.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
orufe:
Why is the contest between only two candidates.

Probably becos the bulk of leading contestants now see this exercise as a sham. Injustice to one is injustice to all.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by FreeGlobe(f): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
I see Alh Harem, sorry Okija and his Yoruba supporters are watching from the sidelines. *bursts out laughing* grin
Cruell fall cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
FreeGlobe:
dont try it oh pointb. VE had your back all these while. #NLFreshAir2012.

Nwanne try to understand the point it's to avoid all this trolly around hijacking the thread.

Biko uche gi di kwa ni ife ana eme neba
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

But the first 3 originally qualified did not come forward, you as the elec comm would have called other nominees outside the top 3 to come up. Did you do that. Dou you feel that those who got 1 or 2 nominations are not Igbo people?.
Second, why are you in a hurry to conclude the elections now that we are still in october. If some of the nominated members come back here next week and find out about this, do you think they will be happy?.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Eze Onlytruth
Eze nwanyi Ogugua

If I'm not considered Igbo ally because of my tough love, then Insha Allah, the love will be tougher come 2013.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by rafindo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
for justice i vote okija juju as eze. Ogugua88 as eze nwayi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odunnu: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Eze Odumchi

Eze Nwanyi Ogugua.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by mallorca(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB: Keep Voting.

Please be reminded that the vote is a clear choice between

OnlyTruth and Odumchi

and

PoliceWoman and Ogugua

Please make your vote count, don't waste it!

Once your vote is cast, it is record and tallied by eagle eyed electoral team. Editing it is at your own risk.
Honourable commisioner sir, i was just informed right now that Eze OnlyTruth endorse odumchi and Policewoman as his candidates,since he is not contesting why put his name on d list? can i also withdraw my vote for him and vote for another candidate of my choice? thanks
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by fiftynaira(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
I fiftynaria frm ezinihtee mbaise vote for Okija juju for eze
And oguga for eze nwanyi

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Nwanne try to understand the point it's to avoid all this trolly around hijacking the thread.

Biko uche gi di kwa ni ife ana eme neba
Please what is going on here. only two persons for election while there were more than ten candidates nominated. out of top 4, only one came forward to accept. Is it the duty of you guys to call up other candidates that were not in the top 3 or 4.
Not every one wants to vote for only those two candidates.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
FreeGlobe: I see Alh Harem, sorry Okija and his Yoruba supporters are watching from the sidelines. *bursts out laughing* grin
Cruell fall cheesy

FIXED!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
orufe:
But the first 3 originally qualified did not come forward, you as the elec comm would have called other nominees outside the top 3 to come up. Did you do that. Dou you feel that those who got 1 or 2 nominations are not Igbo people?.
Second, why are you in a hurry to conclude the elections now that we are still in october. If some of the nominated members come back here next week and find out about this, do you think they will be happy?.

No one asked them not to accept their nomination. Accepting of nomination was the minimum required of every nominees regardless of the number of nominations. But the choose not to exercise that right, even when it guarantee them additional nomination. As per why we are holding the election in October, well that is what the cabinet decided, as a means of re-jigging. Ever heard the term - early election?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
mallorca:
Honourable commisioner sir, i was just informed right now that Eze OnlyTruth endorse odumchi and Policewoman as his candidates,since he is not contesting why put his name on d list? can i also withdraw my vote for him and vote for another candidate of my choice? thanks
I think the whole thing is confusing.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Clear case of incompetence"

Okija all the way!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by FreeGlobe(f): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
orufe:
This is actually a very good recommendation, but you should have raised it before the election proper.

@pointb hope any vote with okija juju as eze clearly renders the voter disqualified. That is his or her votes for both offices invalid. please make it clear to these thick skins.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

None asked them not to accept their nomination. Accepting of nomination was the minimum required of every nominees regardless of the number of nominations. But the choose not to exercise that right, even when it guarantee them additional nomination. As per why we are holding the election in October, well that is what the cabinet decided, as a means of re-jigging. Ever heard the term - early election?
What sort of election is this. I WASN'T AROUND LAST YEAR BUT FROM THE THREAD of last year, candidates were given opportunities to air their manifestoes to voters. The thread is still there. No manifestoes, no campaigning just straight to elections, is the world coming to an end in october?.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
orufe:
Please what is going on here. only two persons for election while there were more than ten candidates nominated. out of top 4, only one came forward to accept. Is it the duty of you guys to call up other candidates that were not in the top 3 or 4.
Not every one wants to vote for only those two candidates.

My dear if you have been following the process well without been engaged into derailing or making unnecessary argument i am sure you would have noticed that Electoral Commissioner had in many times informed the general public that if anyone among those that was nominated but failed to show up to accept or decline his/her nomination will be automatically disqualify.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Imanuelle: Clear case of incompetence"

Okija all the way!
Is Point Buchi the same person who organised the election last year, I have gone through the thread. It doesn't seem like him.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
mallorca:

He is contesting as the incumbent. Besides, you heard him say he withdrew all his endorsement. Our electoral rule is also silent on 'endorsement.' Endorsement is only a symbol/show of harmony.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
orufe:
Is Point Buchi the same person who organised the election last year, I have gone through the thread. It doesn't seem like him.

pointBuffoon is the most incompetent twit on the planet!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
Please lets cast our votes wisely. Dont waste them. Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My dear if you have been following the process well without been engaged into derailing or making unnecessary argument i am sure you would have noticed that Electoral Commissioner had in many times informed the general public that if anyone among those that was nominated but failed to show up to accept or decline his/her nomination will be automatically disqualify.
After the nominations, Odumchi, Eziachi and Dede1 were qualified. Automatically, others have failed. But Dede1 declined, Eziachi no show and One naira hospitalised. The electoral team would have called upon others to come and fill the spaces left by those absentees, yet that did not happen. What makes you guys feel that some one with one vote if given the opportunity will not contest?.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2012
=========================================
TALLY MARKER - 1
=====================================
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2012
I cast my vote for Onlytruth and Ogugua.
Deme nu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by pazienza(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2012
Odumchi/policewoman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) / Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.