Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (18208 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Date Your Ex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by caukerzee(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
I could date my childhood Ex(s) if i meet her/them today(thats if i am re-attracted to her/them). Because i know back then we did not know what we were doing. But my present day Ex(s) is nada.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by caukerzee(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Koolking:

Why is he still tag 'ex'? Am sure you started yet again on a clean slate.
maybe he/she means Ex ex.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by slimderek(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sure i can
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by udokpuenyi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
If I have the chance, I will date her over and over again. She tried for me when I had nothing unfortunately we broke up before I hit money . Now she is nowhere to be found
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by slimderek(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
caukerzee: I could date my childhood Ex(s) if i meet her/them today(thats if i am re-attracted to her/them). Because i know back then we did not know what we were doing. But my present day Ex(s) is nada.
So u re basically saying u've had more than 20 ex?
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by omotola1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
udokpuenyi: If I have the chance, I will date her over and over again. She tried for me when I had nothing unfortunately we broke up before I hit money . Now she is nowhere to be found
Have u searched for her on NL?
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by olumidazz: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
I can bed her any day anytime! But alter? never!!
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by prettiest1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
onatisi: never trust women ooo,they can date ,dare and redate their ex ,the only excuse they will sy is they didnt know what got into them or they didnt mean to that one thing led to another.
i can vouch for men not to date their ex but women, they can do it

Is the woman's ex not a man? Is she redating herself and not a man?
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by joe4christ(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
Well it was quite unfortunate, i did and i regreted it, wished i never gave her that second chance, i'm hoping never to ever do it again.
Most Woöem dont learn from their past mistakes. Damn!
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by prettiest1(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
It'll only depend on what lead to the break up. There are some ex u won't think of seeing even in your dream,
there are some u'll be hoping to see one day. So, it all depends.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by prettiest1(f): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
omotola1:
Have u searched for her on NL?

Google will be better.

[s]He better use fbook. Who knows if he was not the cause of that break up[/s]
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Sleek05(f): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lol. Truth z u break up, get pissed off and cum back again wen d guy/girl does sumthn completely sweet and den in my own case, I 4get d former wrong deeds, think in my head 'why on earth did I break up with such a nice guy'? N den we come bak 2geda again. D guy annoys me again and den d cycle continues so most times its more advisable 2 just move on except ure still very young and u have excess time 2 play around!
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by gentlesmith: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
well my ex is the best thing dat hav eva hpnd to me.i can date her over and over again.she is d gal i adore most in my lyf.its a pity i lost her.since den i have neva c her replacement.i have dated 4 gals afta her bt her space is stil vacum in my hrt.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Happens all the time, I thought it was rampant enough for someone not †☺ ask such.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by ekemit(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
anyway it depends wat made us 2 seperate if it is as a result of her infidelity no way she can com bak 2 me bt if it is as a result of distance n we met again and we stil lv each other we can stil continue notin is wrong in dat
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Pamperme: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
No o, lailai! Eating my vomit, God forbids!

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by harunajia(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ofcourse....
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by omotola1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pamperme: No o, lailai! Eating my vomit, God forbids!
I beg wetin do ur vomit?
Abeg pack am chop my friend!
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by SELFWORTH: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
yes on a condition that the hungry black b!tch signs her death warrant undecided

No wonder she dumped you! Vulgar mouth

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by SELFWORTH: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
gentlesmith: well my ex is the best thing dat hav eva hpnd to me.i can date her over and over again.she is d gal i adore most in my lyf.its a pity i lost her.since den i have neva c her replacement.i have dated 4 gals afta her bt her space is stil vacum in my hrt.

What exactly is point in crying after split milk. You had your chance . Why didn't you make it count?
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by SELFWORTH: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
gentlesmith: well my ex is the best thing dat hav eva hpnd to me.i can date her over and over again.she is d gal i adore most in my lyf.its a pity i lost her.since den i have neva c her replacement.i have dated 4 gals afta her bt her space is stil vacum in my hrt.

Lovesick, try Hoover to suck out the vacuum.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by SELFWORTH: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
ekemit: anyway it depends wat made us 2 seperate if it is as a result of her infidelity no way she can com bak 2 me bt if it is as a result of distance n we met again and we stil lv each other we can stil continue notin is wrong in dat

what if she dumped you becos you were the playboy?
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by SELFWORTH: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Exponental: YES!
It depends on d cause of d break-up. Nothing wrong in apologising 4 ones fault n getting a 2nd chance.
Exs are not bound 2 be enemies either.

Yes but it depends on how the relationship ended really. If You were dumped you via Facebook (publicly), I doubt whether you will be so generous with your feelings.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Don4life: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
jajapikin: I will take him back cos dia is always a second chance
oh u tink
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by candieangel12(f): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
Yep, I would date 2 of my exes again but the rest of my exes, Heck No!
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
Octavo, cn u eat bk wat u hv vomited? If u go bk 2 hm/ha, wat made hm/ha ur ex wl make hm/ha ur ex-ex; u brk n go bk agn, it becums SSS. Dia r billions of oposite sex 2 cheer up wt, dnt constrict ur emotion on ur ex.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Leobreezy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nope, i can't.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by jwon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
platinumricky: It depends on the circumstances surrounding the initial break up...
yea datz just it..its not bad u wil both know ur differences.
platinumricky: It depends on the circumstances surrounding the initial break up...
yea datz just it..its not bad u wil both know ur differences.
yea datz just it..its not bad u wil both know ur d
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nah
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by yungkiz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
I can date her a million tymz,but it depend on hw she treat me..if na person wey dey chop my money God forbid,Tufiakwa I no fit go back.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
Yes it depends! But have this ex that I don't know what I was thinking the time I let her go! I'm glad she's happy with her current bf!
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
NO. Especially, if the fault was from him. The relationship would never be the way it was. I now get to be careful with my dealings with him all because I wouldn't want to repeat the same mistake again which ought not to be.
In relationships, you don't have to be careful with each other, you just have to be yourself and take things the way they come else the whole thing would just look like a mere "GaMe"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.