Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (18206 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Date Your Ex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by 190theclown: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
Would never touch her deadbody with a 1000meter pole

Let alone - date her again,

Never - undecided
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Topsy4242(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
May be !
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Gudintent: 5:45am On Oct 25, 2012
Seriously! What is with peeps and ex!!!

M*O*V*E to the ON!!!

It's peeps like the op that made Adele's song sell!!! undecided

Truth is if your future is bleak you will always go back to your past, dust yourself off and move on.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by 190theclown: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2012
^I taya help me tell them angry
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by fairygeh(f): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2012
onatisi: never trust women ooo,they can date ,dare and redate their ex ,the only excuse they will sy is they didnt know what got into them or they didnt mean to that one thing led to another.
i can vouch for men not to date their ex but women, they can do it
. English hard for some people oh chai,u trust men not to date their ex's but women go back to their ex's,so the women dt go back to their ex's who accepts them?hermaphrodites?huh,doesnt that mean the guys too in such relationships has accepted then back?or are the girls dating each other now?huh,na wa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
it s jst like saying taking up an expired drug nd using it again
cant u hear the word EX-GF/EX-BF I.E EXPIRED
NOT ME USMAN OMO TO BI TO FI OJAPON
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Hanny228(f): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2012
Haba!
zumarock8: a lot has happen, dnt think i can date her again, perhaps she has f**ck so many men now.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by McGeorge1(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2012
some of the breakups that happens actually,are caused by us. Either by self pride or any other thing that we dont wana let go. So i'll still date her if we are both ready to change.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by ominisam(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2012
breakup to makeup, chris brown and rihanna
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Ekowise(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2012
U all ar speaking based on
1. Ur persons n believes
2. Ur Ex's person n believe
3. Sitution(s) sorrounding ur breakups.

Any1 who decides or not to go back to his/her Ex has reason(s) for dat. Go close and u will understand and dats if u care to. Blame no one.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by ifecodelight: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2012
ffo: Yes! im presently dating my ex & im enjoying d relationship, found out dat i couldnt get a better person, when she left me. so gat 2 get back 2 her. Its fun cos we'll tie d knot by His Grace very very soon.

yes i can still date her back only 4 one reason & dat's if only "AM STILL ALONE DAT'S IF AM NOT DATING ANOTHER PERSON".
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by LilDonne(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
I c no f**cking reason y i cnt date ma ex. Watever d cause of d brk up, Donne does nt care. Of course, people break up n make up. If we re destined 2 be 2gether, 2 stand d test of tym, then y nt. PERFECTION originates from CORRECTIONS OF MISTAKES. (c) DONNE
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by omosolo: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
yea i cn stil date her again..
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by ilorioluwaseun: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
God forbid we can only be frndz
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by billynoni(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nope....dats y its called ex-
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Onyeoma3: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
It all depends on the factors that caused the initial breakup ßuђ What if you left her as a tear rubber wen you broke and make up with her to discover that she is now fairly usedand U̶̲̥̅̊ love her very much...
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by UjSizzle(f): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
OCTAVO: Assuming your Ex comes back to you, can you date him/her again?
*Question to be answered by unmarried people*
No way. We broke up for a reason and a good one at that.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by klam(f): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
sure, coz the devil i knew b4 is 100% better than angel am moving with now.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Koolking(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
ilorioluwaseun: God forbid we can only be frndz

Haba! What were you before, enemies? Ex is my acquaintance not 'friend', unless we address our differences and make up again.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by greedie1(f): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nope..... I shouldn't have dated him atall

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by bollizee(f): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
bygone is bygone. smiley
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by ireneidiva(f): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2012
omotola1:
You must be a vomit to ur Ex too.
i dumped him, he is my vomit
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by 190theclown: 1:39am On Oct 30, 2012
ireneidiva:
i dumped him, he is my vomit

na so undecided
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
lipsrsealed wink
omotola1:
I beg wetin be ex-ex?
Lollz.ex-ex na.ex b4 d ex.u kno na
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by nyema91: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
NO,i will never go back to him,i believe that the seperation is the will of God,God will do anything to make sure your Destiny is fulfilld ,sometimes one need to move forward and refuse to move backward,
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by arobafingi(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2012
I don't think so
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Digital(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
NO, not in this life or life to come
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Vince77(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hmmm..... My ears on fire,my heart bleeds, my eyes wide open,bt I keep wonderin. Some pple r so unforgiving. Ur EX did u one or two rongs alrite , bt dats nt d reason to wish him/her dead or say he or she wld b signing a death warrant. Som pple jst come online n post tins witout tinkin it tru first. There is no conflict in dis world dat can't be resolved.no mata wat it is. If an Ex comes bk to u its a simple tin. Just forgive. If u still feel somtin for d person den go ahead n date him/her. Let's use God as an example. If God decide to hold ur sins or offences against u, do u tink u wld still b breathing fresh air by now. And, Hey dnt tell me its a diff tin cos I wnt buy dat. So pls pple let's all try to forgv one anoda no mata wat. God keep u all.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by CrimsonLove(f): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
perhaps. He said when he returns to the states he is coming back for me but I'm a more realistic person so I'm not holding my breath
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Bluemoon1(f): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Yes i can...it could be that he/she wasn't mature enough for a relationship and now he's mature. Distance made me part from my ex, if i'm single and he comes back we could make it work. it still boils down to the cause of break up.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Andybaby: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Right now I am dating my ex becos there was no concrete reason for our seperation except for the fact that I did not have a job but we lost touch. After which I got a low paying job. But now I work in a corporate environment and my ex works in a university and about to be ordained a pastor.We are now in touch and talking marriage
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by 2sexy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
CastleandGreen:
I am talking from experience bro, you know they say you don't
know what you 've got till its gone.
true. She would have said that a thousand times and wish I take her back, but I CANT and WONT do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.