Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (18207 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Date Your Ex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Dey don't worth 2 be date again I tried one nd Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ still complaning d same ting so I pack him off like refuse
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by euna05(f): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
OCTAVO: Assuming your Ex comes back to you, can you date him/her again?
*Question to be answered by unmarried people*
HELL NO!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by omotola1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
ffo: Yes! im presently dating my ex & im enjoying d relationship, found out dat i couldnt get a better person, when she left me. so gat 2 get back 2 her. Its fun cos we'll tie d knot by His Grace very very soon.
Abeg invite us o.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by CrimsonLove(f): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2013
perhaps, time will tell.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by 3ndy(f): 3:58am On Jan 22, 2013
i tried it once.. dating an ex that is
coz d first time parting was awkward confusing and rushed
then we re-dated for about 2 months or so and it was hell
his constant jealousy of whom i had seen when we broke up
the continue humiliation telling me he didn't do anything
because obviously i was more important to him that he to me
the fact that i couldn't talk to him because for a strange reason
he felt he was superior and started calling me names..
meeeen once a ex always a ex.
never again will i do that mistake
there's a reason why the breaking up happened in the first place

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by 190theclown: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by 190theclown: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2013
Vince77: Hmmm..... My ears on fire,my heart bleeds, my eyes wide open,bt I keep wonderin. Some pple r so unforgiving. Ur EX did u one or two rongs alrite , bt dats nt d reason to wish him/her dead or say he or she wld b signing a death warrant. Som pple jst come online n post tins witout tinkin it tru first. There is no conflict in dis world dat can't be resolved.no mata wat it is. If an Ex comes bk to u its a simple tin. Just forgive. If u still feel somtin for d person den go ahead n date him/her. Let's use God as an example. If God decide to hold ur sins or offences against u, do u tink u wld still b breathing fresh air by now. And, Hey dnt tell me its a diff tin cos I wnt buy dat. So pls pple let's all try to forgv one anoda no mata wat. God keep u all.

God forgives - I don't undecided
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

God forgives - I don't undecided
are you another Rick ross
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by philc334: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
why not, the devil u know is better than the angle u don't see
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
If i av neva neva engaged wit some1 x i blvd she nids consideration
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by reelpoint(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
There's nothing like 2nd chance, d. 2nd time would hurt u more
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Jemtabulous(f): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
An ex is an ex for a reason. The only time I would even entertain such an idea is if we broke up due to external forces like family pressure. Even then, you'd have to be sure the issues have been resolved otherwise it's the same ish, different day.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by omotola1(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2015
Jemtabulous:
An ex is an ex for a reason. The only time I would even entertain such an idea is if we broke up due to external forces like family pressure. Even then, you'd have to be sure the issues have been resolved otherwise it's the same ish, different day.
Great.
Re: Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? by Godsnumber1(f): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm slowly learning that some people are not good for me and can never be good for me, no matter how much I love them.[color=#770077][/color] lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.