Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! (5508 Views)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by tpia5: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
Women are their own worst enemies and didnt onila just open a thread to abuse her fellow women in general section.

Anyway, to each his or her own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
i hate just south west biotches lipsrsealedgrin shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
onila: i hate just south west biotches lipsrsealedgrin shocked
Believe me they feel the same way towards you
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by tpia5: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
onila: i hate just south west biotches lipsrsealedgrin shocked

did they steal your boyfriend?
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Believe me they feel the same way towards you

so are their men. .they are all running away from them or managing them out of pity tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
tpia@:

did they steal your boyfriend?

a real nigga cant pick an uncouth-uncultured biotch over me

and I only mess with real G's, so yea cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by tpia5: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
your rants are giving people the impression you consistently lose your boyfriends to yoruba girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by tpia5: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
onila:

so are their men. .they are all running away from them or managing them out of pity tongue

if you're referring to the likes of sagamite, then you can surely have him/them, and good luck to you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
impossible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

doze dirty thingz tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
onila:

Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by chronique(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
Nayah:
Yes, and the thing is that you can see how united men are, they rarely sacrify their friendship for a woman, just think about it

@nayah. You're cute gal.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Joysticks Is Yours (photo) / . / Wat Age Do Girls Bleep Around The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.