Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity (856 Views)

Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by Fizboy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
I have this neighbor that is abt to get married to his fiancee very soon and both claim to love each other but as a guy man he always brings different girls to his place when his fiancee is not around and I know its a norm for some guyz to taste different delicacies .I heard that his wife to be always arranges the girls for him bt did nt believe at first nt until this morning I heard the guy telling the lady that he would need two girls to spend the weekend with since she would not be around and she was lyk kul but he wld pay oh and I went lyk WTF?really I think its absurd bt most people would see it as maturity ..wat do ya all think?
Re: When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by dmcdad: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Gosh! That's stupidity at the highest level... Like wth! I doubt if I can ever believe this cause its more ridiculous than unbelievable...
Re: When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
They both need their heads to be examined.
Re: When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by 2blunt: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fizboy: I have this neighbor that is abt to get married to his fiancee very soon and both claim to love each other but as a guy man he always brings different girls to his place when his fiancee is not around and I know its a norm for some guyz to taste different delicacies .I heard that his wife to be always arranges the girls for him bt did nt believe at first nt until this morning I heard the guy telling the lady that he would need two girls to spend the weekend with since she would not be around and she was lyk kul but he wld pay oh and I went lyk WTF?really I think its absurd bt most people would see it as maturity ..wat do ya all think?

I don't av issues wit ur post, neither do I av issues wit ur PM, but I love NIGERIA , and I don't REGRET being a NIGERIAN.
U wish u were born in jand rite? I can bet it dat even if u were born der, u will stil not love der, u will stil regret for being born der. Get a like and learn to turn situations to ur advantage. PEACE!!!

1 Like

Re: When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by Fizboy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
dude if u had Ntin to comment on the post u shld have walked out peacefully...my signature is nt ur business
Re: When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by 2blunt: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Fizboy: dude if u had Ntin to comment on the post u shld have walked out peacefully...my signature is nt ur business

Guy, I am taking dis personal wit u, ur statement is an insult to me, my people and dis country, u can go jerk off in iraq and stop d bad image. It is ur type dat break pple head wit the mace, idiota

1 Like

Re: When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Wetin consain una?
Those are adult matters and they seem to be operating from a place of understanding each other.
Better that than the typical alternative bred from deceit and lies.

If you're going to be amoral, at least do it with pride so everyone who needs to know can know what the status is.
Any relationship between 2 adults can work as long as they are both honest with each other and that they can DEAL with what the other person has honestly showed them.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend / LADIES: 10 Types Of Guys To Avoid Before You Get Married / My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.