Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria (5741 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by bittyend(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Check out watch I saw on google today(please see attachment). It's just sickening that Igbos have taken their hatred for the Yoruba nation this far by spamming the web with negative stereotypes about Yorubas. It's also laughable, because Igbos have the worst stereotypes in Nigeria; these are the same people infamous for cannibalism around the world. They used to have communal feasts of cannibalism across Igboland up till less than 40 years ago, and there are still isolated cases of cannibalism in Igboland. Best believe that without Nigeria and the arrival of the British colonialists, Igbos would still be in the forest walking butt naked like the Amazon tribes of Brazil, who are stuck in the Amazon forest. Yet these same people go about trying to destroy the reputation of a sophisticated tribe, famous for its unique civilization, rich language, and ever growing religion.

I'm pissed off right now, and I hate Nigeria. The earlier we break-up, the better for everyone. Igbos feed off the energy of the other ethnic groups and without Nigeria, Igboland is doomed!

Please vote for, or against Nigeria.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by bittyend(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
And any Igbo willing to take the offer to show 'Igbo bravery' vs. 'Yoruba cowardice' can hit me up.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by onila(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by geeez: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
The Igbo cowardice is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Crayola1: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lol you shall overcome grin

If Igbo people are known for all these things why doesn't it show on Google the same way

You should be angry with Nairaland not Google though. Google is messenger, Nairaland created the message lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by 2mch(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
People dont talk about you if you are not important. They can only make noise behind their master's back. undecided. Their NL campaign is a woeful failure. Yoruba's dont make noise, we act. Thats the difference between us and others. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
This Bittyend nigga is toooooo dumb.

You're complaining about what Igbo people said on google...and then the offending statement in YOUR OWN Screenshot is attributed to SANUSI LAMIDO- who is DEFINITELY NOT Igbo.

You are the worst kind of bigot- hating for no reason, and Bigots like you tend be prone to Public Displays of Stupidity, as you have just exhibited.

Dumbass.

Ahahahahah Shymmex\Bittyend exposing himself with his email and location...

This Dude has severe mental disorders, I swear...lol

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by 9javoice1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
When did SLS become an igbo man?
Why is it very easy for harass to use any moniker to cause trouble between ibos and yorubas?

And like fools we fall so cheap to their nest.

Anyway yorubas need .tk 2risen up because these guys often join and claim yorubas to their abuse ibos.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Zeruchi: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
2mch: People dont talk about you if you are not important. They can only make noise behind their master's back. undecided. Their NL campaign is a woeful failure. Yoruba's dont make noise, we act. Thats the difference between us and others. tongue

Insanity runs deep in your family?
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by PointB: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
@op,

No words for Sanusi yet?
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
C'mon bitty! Why don't you start the secession? Wetin you dey wait for? No be only to make mouth for nairaland o! Act fast and I tell ya,igbos go follow you for back!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
All I can say is, most of the igbos that were born and raised in lagos are the best amongst them all...even majority of my friends are igbos.. So I don't know where all the sudden hatred came from..still beats me

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by 2mch(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Zeruchi :

Insanity runs deep in your family?

The way you run around NL screaming and screeching about Yoruba's. You and your ilk neeed sectioning. Generational curses and mental problems are very evident not to talk of the low case of inferiority complex damaging your people on NL. Very poor brain development. grin grin grin cheesy. Your attack shows that you have been deprived of oxygen more than once in your life. At birth, and at the sight of your master. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by 9jaIhail(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
PointB: @op,

No words for Sanusi yet?

Are you waiting for him to attack sanusi? It surprises me how you are waiting for a slave to attack his master. PointB nwanne na you dey talk like this so?
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
bittyend: Check out watch I saw on google today(please see attachment). It's just sickening that Igbos have taken their hatred for the Yoruba nation this far by spamming the web with negative stereotypes about Yorubas. It's also laughable, because Igbos have the worst stereotypes in Nigeria; these are the same people infamous for cannibalism around the world. They used to have communal feasts of cannibalism across Igboland up till less than 40 years ago, and there are still isolated cases of cannibalism in Igboland. Best believe that without Nigeria and the arrival of the British colonialists, Igbos would still be in the forest walking butt naked like the Amazon tribes of Brazil, who are stuck in the Amazon forest. Yet these same people go about trying to destroy the reputation of a sophisticated tribe, famous for its unique civilization, rich language, and ever growing religion.

I'm pissed off right now, and I hate Nigeria. The earlier we break-up, the better for everyone. Igbos feed off the energy of the other ethnic groups and without Nigeria, Igboland is doomed!

Cheers!

You are your own worst enemy? I was hoping to see something tangibly Why blame your bad reputation on people who dont give a phuck about you?
As at the year 2012, it is only the Yoruba people that still shiit in nylon bags even in major cities like Lagos.
Abeg disintegrate as fast as you can, we will never miss you. But we know in reality you lots are noise makers, you can only bark, but cant take any action. Buncha gutless bastardss
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by MajeOfficial: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
All those articles found by google are by Sanusi Lamido. I find it strange that you averted your attention to Igbos when it's Sanusi's popular article against the Yoruba that made the situation you're speaking of.

Im igbo, love my people and love the yoruba! Let's stop being petty.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by 9jaIhail(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
But on a serious note yoraba's are worthless to the extend Google recognized their worthless bottom.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Oh my God and when you google Ofenmanu you see very oily soup and oily skin goats cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Torch1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Tusky44: Oh my God and when you google Ofenmanu you see very oily soup and oily skin goats cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahaha! Unu ga egbu mmadu oo! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by PaulJohn1: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
sheyie2007: All I can say is, most of the igbos that were born and raised in lagos are the best amongst them all... even majority of my friends are igbos.. So I don't know where all the sudden hatred came from..still beats me

Exactly, I realized that majority of the smart ones amongst them are either brought up in S/West or out of the country. Wonder where the hatred is from.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
This argument of the alleged hatred of Yorubas by igbos is one-sided.

If igbos are made fun of and insulted without cause (which they have been since Nairaland's inception) is it because Yorubas and other non-igbos hate Igbos?

Why are we placed under the microscope for things that everyone else does?

And the slick comments about how lagos/foreign born Igbos are better than their kins in the east is VERY telling of you lot. Keep revealing more of your prejudices, as usual!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
[size=15pt]So na Igbo man dey control Google now abi ?

ROFLMAO [/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
p:s: Your email address dey show for that picture wen u upload . Mr.Shymexx/Bittyend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by 9jaIhail(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
p:s: Your email address dey show for that picture wen u upload . Mr.Shymexx/Bittyend cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't know Yoruba's are the most funny tribe in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by OneNaira6: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]So na Igbo man dey control Google now abi ?

ROFLMAO [/size]

I almost missed that.

Busted. Let me see that man deny being both shymmex and bittend again. Some people no dey shame. Makes me wonder how many more he owns. Someone biko save that picture rgt now before he realize what he did
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by aljharem(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Tusky44: Oh my God and when you google Ofenmanu you see very oily soup and oily skin goats cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
[img]http://news4themasses.files./2012/07/myth-busted-stamp.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]Shymmex is actually Bittyend. [/size]By the way, thanks for bringing this topic up once again. ChippyChappy made a very interesting thread about it a while ago.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by White007(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
bittyend: Check out watch I saw on google today(please see attachment). It's just sickening that Igbos have taken their hatred for the Yoruba nation this far by spamming the web with negative stereotypes about Yorubas. It's also laughable, because Igbos have the worst stereotypes in Nigeria; these are the same people infamous for cannibalism around the world. They used to have communal feasts of cannibalism across Igboland up till less than 40 years ago, and there are still isolated cases of cannibalism in Igboland. Best believe that without Nigeria and the arrival of the British colonialists, Igbos would still be in the forest walking butt naked like the Amazon tribes of Brazil, who are stuck in the Amazon forest. Yet these same people go about trying to destroy the reputation of a sophisticated tribe, famous for its unique civilization, rich language, and ever growing religion.

Cheers!

[size=15pt]Shymmex@gmail.com Damn!! Nigger, you just out yourself, so you are same person as Bittyend/Shymmex. Lmao![/size]

But each time you were accused of being the same person in past, you have always denied it.

You are officially been [size=15pt]BUSTED!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Good catch although it was obvious that those IDs were the same person.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
phreakabit: [img]http://1.bp..com/-XHevZuSfpxg/UE5XrtzDMrI/AAAAAAAACy0/q38uxVHi3ik/s1600/Joaquin-Phoenix-signs.gif[/img]

[size=18pt]Yaye! Shymmex Na you dey there?![/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dissociative identity disorder, na mental illness oh! . . . . Shymmex, is there something your are not telling us? sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Aids Victims With Cash Donations / Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike / Onuigbo Commends Buhari For Signing Into Law Climate Change Bill He Sponsored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.