Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria (5823 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by saintneo(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Bittyend, have you embarked upon your daily massturbation. I believe that any time you see, hear or imagine the Igbo, you get very angry in the bathroom.
Take it easy bro, duduosun is very corrosive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx: Damn! - this shyte again...

How many times am I going to say I know the person behind bittyend, and we might by friends or someone that I know?? To be honest, I don't really care if you lot think we're the same people but if I were the one behind the handle I would have said it time ago, when I told everyone about my other handles... All my handles on here always have something to do with South London twangs and Lagos...

I repeat, we're not the same people - and he used my laptop for his nonsense with a pseudo-email I used for viewing youtube videos and Nl, so what?? Why should I hide behind another handle and deny it, when I say crazy things on this handle as well??

Cheddarking, you live in the UK, I'll drop my pay as you go digits(can't drop the contract one) and I'll drop his and you can ring the both of us to check if we're the same people... We don't even sound alike - I've got a London accent with a little bit of Brummie twangs because I lived in Birmingham for Uni and work from 06 - July this year... However, the person behind bittyend has a pure London accent - and my voice is deeper than his...

I don't even need to prove anything to no one - but I'll do it just for the sake of it....

To avoid another 3months of stalking like what happened all through summer - I'll fvck this forum and return to the AA blogs I used to go on.. Thank God I said that yesterday in the culture section... You guys are sick in the head!!!

Fvck it, I'm lean and tired - and I just got a beat on a massive batty... You dyckheads can suck my nuts!!

I'm out, yo!!!!

Lets assume you're telling the truth, and you and Bittyend are 'different people'

Shymmex...the Google Location in that screenshot says says WOLVERHAMPTON...not LONDON, but WOLVERHAMPTON
You and bittyend taking trips together now?

Private romantic trips now?

Is that the BATTY you've just BEAT?

Or are you just suffering from multiple personality disorder?

Dumbass

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Lets assume your're telling the truth, and you and Bittyend are 'different people'

Shymmex...the Google Location in that screenshot says says WOLVERHAMPTON...not LONDON, but WOLVERHAMPTON

Dumbass
LMAO!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2012
sheyie2007: All I can say is, most of the igbos that were born and raised in lagos are the best amongst them all...even majority of my friends are igbos.. So I don't know where all the sudden hatred came from..still beats me

But on the contrary, Igbos in the East don't know or care about Yorubas one bit. Most of the Igbo vs Yoruba thing is between Igbos in Lagos and Yoruba. They are the ones that tell the whole "Yoruba is dirty" stories because they live among Yorubas and speak Yoruba. I believe the reason is that there exists a likely maltreatment by the indigent Yorubas as experienced by Igbos against other Igbos in the East.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2012
White007:

[size=15pt]Shymmex@gmail.com Damn!! Nigger, you just out yourself, so you are same person as Bittyend/Shymmex. Lmao![/size]

But each time you were accused of being the same person in past, you have always denied it.

You are officially been [size=15pt]BUSTED!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol.
wow...anyway.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2012
shymmex: I just have to put this out there that I'm not bittyend..

We're two different people..

I'm shymmex the brother to night - I'm so complex and unpredictable, even my mum had to give up on trying to understand me. grin

Please, stop calling me bittyend.

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Dainfamous: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
i believe the poster that comes with different Id is a schizophrenia just watch his way of reasoning you will no that his not around mentally..
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Dainfamous: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
Tusky44: Oh my God and when you google Ofenmanu you see very oily soup and oily skin goats cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
didn't you see oduduwa falling from the sky cheesy they should ask their elder where this creatures really come from i believe they came from Benin republic in 16th century....
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cjrane: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Lets assume you're telling the truth, and you and Bittyend are 'different people'

Dumbass

You think I surf the internet with my IP and location, prick?

That was why I told you to get on my level - I stay anonymous online, that's how higher minds surf the net...

Take this!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'm into computer security, I don't browse the internet with my IP, never have, never will...

When you get on my level - shout me!!

Fvcking pricks - off to do better things!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
I was right afterall! shocked GADDAMIT!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

You think I surf the internet with my IP and location, prick?

That was why I told you to get on my level - I stay anonymous online, that's how higher minds surf the net...

Take this!

Honestly this boy is a clown.

A mutiple disorder personality sufferer and borderline psychopath...

My main source of income is IT contracting as a 3rd line support engineer, and I know that the software demo in your screenshot is:

a)Very Unstable
b)The Demo version(which you showed in your screenshot) is limeited to 3 uses only! Oya come and tell me this was your 1st time of using it. lmao

You and Bittyend are either butt-pirating lovers OR...

More likely, you have multiple personalities living in your discombobulated brain that are UNAWARE of each other's existence within the same body. LMAO

Bittyend thinks he's not the same as Shymmex. LMAO!!!

Dumbass...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by hurricaneChris: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
Chai!! @shymexx sorie Bittyend.....I was proven wrong when i thought ur insanity had been cured. But i believe there ar lot of houses for insane monkeys like u in London, so i recommend ur return to such houses!

Court!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx: I'm into computer security, I don't browse the internet with my IP, never have, never will...

When you get on my level - shout me!!

Fvcking pricks - off to do better things!

Ahahahah, yeah right at the bolded.

If you're 'into computer security', then I'm David Cameron...

LMAO at this nutjob

Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Shmmexx get your Bittyend persona to logon and put this to rest eh?

The same way he logged on and removed the screenshot that was evidence of his gaffe...not knowing I saved the screenshot...

Shymmexx aka Bittyend aka Nawtibee aka Hypeman aka Mruknaijaboy

The height of Multiple Personality Disorder...

When you die, you should donate your brain to science...You are a really special case

Dumbass..

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Honestly this boy is a clown.

A mutiple disorder personality sufferer and borderline psychopath...

My main source of income is IT contracting as a 3rd line support engineer, and I know that the software demo in your screenshot is:

a)Very Unstable
b)The Demo version(which you showed in your screenshot) is limeited to 3 uses only! Oya come and tell me this was your 1st time of using it. lmao

You and Bittyend are either butt-pirating lovers OR...

More likely, you have multiple personalities living in your discombobulated brain that are UNAWARE of each other's existence within the same body. LMAO

Bittyend thinks he's not the same as Shymmex. LMAO!!!

Dumbass...

Dyckhead, you can pay for it and I've got at least 5 different hide-ip software on my PC...

Fam, I'm tired of defending this shyte, if you think I'm bittyend, fvck it - believe what you want to believe... Honestly, I don't give a fvck!!

That's my darg and I can't deny my freaking freedom and watch how doozies use my thing because of some losers on an anonymous forum...

I've posted all my handles, even the ones people don't about - that I registered when I was banned....

Honestly, I don't give a fvck about this nonsense....

Got better things to do.... Ok, I'm bittyend - are you happy now? Fvck off my back and stop name-dropping my handle!! You follow me everywhere in this bytch, do i get you hard, or something??

And I'll be your God - you bite my style, follow me around, quote me all the time... However, I have never quoted you first on this forum...

You've been following me around since the debate we had 4months ago, are you not tired of stalking guys?? Prick, I stalk women - do the same!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: luvola(m), Degis(m),shymexx(m) , cheddarking(m), hurricaneChris(m), Mr.chippychappy(m), Shollypopz(f) and 2 guest(s)

What are the odds that 'Bittyend' is one of those guests eh?

LMAO at this clown.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^^Stop biting my shiite and stop following me around, faggit!!

You want to be me so bad, that you copied my style - and I called you out on it a couple of months ago...

Fvck off and get a life!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking: Shmmexx get your Bittyend persona to logon and put this to rest eh?

The same way he logged on and removed the screenshot that was evidence of his gaffe...not knowing I saved the screenshot...

Shymmexx aka Bittyend aka Nawtibee aka Hypeman aka Mruknaijaboy

The height of Multiple Personality Disorder...

When you die, you should donate your brain to science...You are a really special case

Dumbass..

LMAO

grin grin grin Una still dey "own" bittyend for this thread ? ROFLMAO . Bittymmex (shymmex+bittyend) you had better wave the white flag of peace and come out of the closet , everybody knows who you are now .
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

Dyckhead, you can pay for it and I've got at least 5 different hide-ip software on my PC...

Fam, I'm tired of defending this shyte, if you think I'm bittyend, fvck it - believe what you want to believe... Honestly, I don't give a fvck!!

That's my darg and I can't deny my freaking freedom and watch how doozies use my thing because of some losers on an anonymous forum...

I've posted all my handles, even the ones people don't about - that I registered when I was banned....

Got better things to do.... Ok, I'm bittyend - are you happy now? Fvck off my back and stop name-dropping my handle!! You follow me everywhere in this bytch, do i get you hard, or something??

And I'll be your God - you bite my style, follow me around, quote me all the time... However, I have never quoted you first on this forum...

You've been following me around since the debate we had 4months ago, are you not tired of stalking guys?? Prick, I stalk women - do the same!!

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

This dumbass says: "I stalk women, do the same"

Am I supposed to be impressed that you stalk women?

Really?

Shymmexx\bittyend - The only online nigga with multiple personalities that is happy to admit He/She Stalks women...

I thought you were crazy before, but this takes crazy to a whole new level

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
redsun:
Shiooo!Are you really saying that you are in a university in england?Wow!You dont sound it,you sound like an inner city gang member with tribal orientations.Trying to blend the street with tribal connotations.

What are you learning man?

Why are you asking me a dumb question for??

I've seen your post - and you and I don't belong in the same league... I'll educate you on how to write proper English and teach you a thing or two about critical thinking/intelligence...

Hell yeah, I'm from the South London slums but I graduated top of my class at uni - best of both worlds!!

Get a life!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

This dumbass says: "I stalk women, do the same"

Am I supposed to be impressed that you stalk women?

Really?

Shymmexx\bittyend - The only online nigga with multiple personalities that is happy to admit He/She Stalks women...

I thought you were crazy before, but this takes crazy to a whole new level

LMAO

Still using "ahahahahhahahahahahahaha" the way I do, son!!

You bite my style - your NL personality is a bad copy of MINE, yet you still want to challenge the God of the style you're trying to copy!!

I'm your God, worship me and stop fronting, puzzy!!!

I'm having fun slaying you today!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx: ^^^Stop biting my shiite and stop following me around, faggit!!

You want to be me so bad, that you copied my style - and I called you out on it a couple of months ago...

Fvck off and get a life!!

Ah but I wasnt following 'Shymmex' around...

I was responding on this thread to 'BITTYEND'

UNLESS......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This clown is honestly too funny

I've got my workmates reading this shyt and we are laughing our heads off...

Someone here thinks you're a cross-dressing tranny. LOL

Thank you Bittymexx for brightening up an otherwise dreary Friday.

LMAO
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
How can someone trying so hard to be like you, challenge you and call you a dumbar.se?? grin

Cheddarking, YOU COPIED MY STYLE!! However, you're a bad copy....

The prick tried to copy my London slangs by saying "sho sho" - who the fvck still says that in the UK??

You're a bad copy of SHYMMEX - I fathered your style, son!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

Still using "ahahahahhahahahahahahaha" the way I do, son!!

You bite my style - your NL personality is a bad copy of MINE, yet you still want to challenge the God of the style you're trying to copy!!

I'm your God, worship me and stop fronting, puzzy!!!

I'm having fun slaying you today!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This clown thinks he can claim ownership to 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

What next?

Are you going to file patents for 'LOL', 'LMAO' or even 'O MA SE O'

What a dumbass... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
Ah but I wasnt following 'Shymmex' around...

I was responding on this thread to 'BITTYEND'

UNLESS......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This clown is honestly too funny

I've got my workmates reading this shyt and we are laughing our heads off...

Someone here thinks you're a cross-dressing tranny. LOL

Thank you Bittymexx for brightening up an otherwise dreary Friday.

LMAO

You mentioned SHYMMEX - if you didn't I won't be on this thread!!

You have been following me everywhere for four months, scrutinising everything I do in this bytch - yet you're stuck on being a bad copy of SHYMMEX' style!!

Fvck off and get your OWN life - you're not me and you will never be me!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

You've been following me around since the debate we had 4months ago, are you not tired of stalking guys?? Prick, [size=20pt]I stalk women[/size] - do the same!!

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This clown thinks he can claim ownership to 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

What next?

Are you going to file patents for 'LOL', 'LMAO' or even 'O MA SE O'

What a dumbass... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Prick, you never used to use that - and not the way you just did before your post!!

I'm the only one who starts a post with "ahahahahahahahahahaha" on the first line, before posting...

YOU COPIED MY STYLE, SON - and I stay calling you out all the time...

Get your own life and your style, prick!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx: How can someone trying so hard to be like you, challenge you and call you a dumbar.se?? grin

Cheddarking, YOU COPIED MY STYLE!! However, you're a bad copy....
The prick tried to copy my London slangs by saying "sho sho" - who the fvck still says that in the UK??

You're a bad copy of SHYMMEX - I fathered your style, son!!!

Ahahahahaha @ the bolded

This Nigga owns London now...

LMAO at "My London Slang"

Dude were you born this Stup1d?
or Have you gotten this way due to Hardwork and practice?

Cos as far as stupidity goes, You are a Born Champion...LMAO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:
Prick, you never used to use that - and not the way you just did before your post!!

I'm the only one who starts a post with "ahahahahahahahahahaha" on the first line, before posting...

YOU COPIED MY STYLE, SON - and I stay calling you out all the time...

Get your own life and your style, prick!!

WTF?

Is this guy for real?

A grown man talking like this?

Arguing about who uses 'Ahahahaha' in a convo?

You are a walking facepalm...

I was laughing before, but now this is serious...

I really have to stop laughing at children with 'special needs'

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
Ahahahahaha @ the bolded

This Nigga owns London now...

LMAO at "My London Slang"

Dude were you born this Stup1d?
or Have you gotten this way due to Hardwork and practice?

Cos as far a stupidity goes, You are a Born Champion...LMAO

Yeah, my London slags because I'm the only own that use both London slangs and normal English on this - even bittyend don't use them as often as I do...

I post the way I speak - that's why shymmex is unique....

You started biting my shyte after the NL debate, you never used to post that way...

Go get your own style, prick...

PS: and some of the slangs I use are not used by everyone in London, we created some of them in my bits... So, there's no way you would have heard about them without me, stop stealing my shiite, son!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / $250bn Needed For Infrastructure Development- FG / Adams Oshiomole Reveal To Nigerian Who Is The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.