Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria (5742 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx: I guess that's was why Royal said if they took out alter egos off NL - the REAL POSTERS ARE NOT MORE THAN 57 MEMBERS!!

You lot are so insecure about all your 50 handles each, I guess that's why you're stuck on stalking me...

I already owned up to all my handles(I created them because of PYGURU) even the ones people didn't know were mine and one was more tribalistic than bittyend... The thread is still there for all to see...

However, bittyend isn't my handle - and I won't claim something that don't belong to me...

To be honest, I don't give a fvck if you think I'm bittyend, or not..

I can list everyone's alter handle if I wanted to - I know everyone's alternate handle....

Shymmex...this really wasnt about you...well not this 'you' grin

I was addressing bittyend till I saw his gaffe...

Anyways I'm not really bothered about multiple handles or what not...
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
bittyend: Lmao! Got them talking.

I cause so much confusion on nairaland, you would think my I'm the confusionist.

Nigerians can decipher me and I'm trolling the cro-magnons.

Give me a nuke to nuke these motherphucking apes.

Bittyend is shymmex lmaoooooooo. Foooooools!

Just got to keep them talking.

Siggy; you can't even browse the internet without cyber espionage, tell them I've got the juice.

Still bittyend, still loving Igbo girls, still saying phuck Nigeria, and still saying phuck Igbos.

Anyway, I'm about to play with a big 'boobilicious' Igbo girl.

Bittyend of Narnia

Ahhhh...You are back for more eh? grin grin

Dumbass
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by 9jaIhail(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx: I guess that's was why Royal said if they took out alter egos off NL - the REAL POSTERS ARE NOT MORE THAN 57 MEMBERS!!

You lot are so insecure about all your 50 handles each, I guess that's why you're stuck on stalking me...

I already owned up to all my handles(I created them because of PYGURU) even the ones people didn't know were mine and one was more tribalistic than bittyend... The thread is still there for all to see...

However, bittyend isn't my handle - and I won't claim something that don't belong to me...

To be honest, I don't give a fvck if you think I'm bittyend, or not..

I can list everyone's alter handle if I wanted to - I know everyone's alternate handle....

I had warned you earlier on not to come into this thread again, just watch from the sideline as we take over the thread, though your intention was to use this thread as avenue to bash Igbos unknowingly to you the thread turned to help Igbo's by exposing who their enemies is. Dear bittyend sorry shymmex abi na both do yourself a favor by walking away from this thread. I know the shame is unbearable evidently your yoruba bros/sis had deserted you on this thread. Dayokanu must be saying in his mind right now shymmex/bittyend you are on your own oooo likewise others might have concluded the same. Just give it a break man.
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cjrane: 4:52am On Oct 29, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I had warned you earlier on not to come into this thread again, just watch from the sideline as we take over the thread, though your intention was to use this thread as avenue to bash Igbos unknowingly to you the thread turned to help Igbo's by exposing who their enemies is. Dear bittyend sorry shymmex abi na both do yourself a favor by walking away from this thread. I know the shame is unbearable evidently your yoruba bros/sis had deserted you on this thread. Dayokanu must be saying in his mind right now shymmex/bittyend you are on your own oooo likewise others might have concluded the same. Just give it a break man.

Good tok bros
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
cheddarking: This Bittyend nigga is toooooo dumb.

You're complaining about what Igbo people said on google...and then the offending statement in YOUR OWN Screenshot is attributed to SANUSI LAMIDO- who is DEFINITELY NOT Igbo.

You are the worst kind of bigot- hating for no reason, and Bigots like you tend be prone to Public Displays of Stupidity, as you have just exhibited.

Dumbass.

Ahahahahah Shymmex\Bittyend exposing himself with his email and location...

This Dude has severe mental disorders, I swear...lol

Damn, My Niqqah Dave Never Recovered from This Beating......What a Classik Thread.

This might have been one of the worst Nairaland Beatings Ever Endured

The Ibos took Dave Soul This Night LmL......Swag ain't been the same ever since.

Igbos FTW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria / Breaking News. Buhari Collapses At APC Rally In Calabar. / Statement By President Buhari On Nigeria’s Attainment Of Wild-polio-free Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.