Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria (5737 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

Yeah, my London slags because I'm the only own that use both London slangs and normal English on this - even bittyend don't use them as often as I do...

I post the way I speak - that's why shymmex is unique....

You started biting my shyte after the NL debate, you never used to post that way...

Go get your own style, prick...

PS: and some of the slangs I use are not used by everyone in London, we created some of them in my bits... So, there's no way you would have heard about them without me, stop stealing my shiite, son!!

Damn...

Damn....

Damn....

Damn...

I'm lost for words...

I have never in my life encountered this level of stupidity before
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
WTF?

Is this guy for real?

A grown man talking like this?

Arguing about who uses 'Ahahahaha' in a convo?

You are a walking facepalm...

I was laughing before, but now this is serious...

I really have to stop laughing at children with 'special needs'

Nah, you're a fake prick - I fathered your style...

Stop copying me and get your own shitte...

You don't see me posting in pidgin slangs, and faking the funk with a language I don't speak....

I do me and keep it real, do the same...

My style is unique, create your own style, son...
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
Damn...

Damn....

Damn....

Damn...

I'm lost for words...

I have never in my life encountered this level of stupidity before

You won't because you're a biter stuck on my nuts!!!

Get off my nuts and go find yourself and create a unique style, prick...

It's 4months now, get a life!!

Go stalk some bytches and following me on an anonymous forum...

How many times is shymmex going to come out of your fat lips?

You eat, breath, and sleep shymmex, prick!!

I'm done with you, got better things to do than waste time on a BAD CLONE of my NL personality!!! undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, you're a fake prick - I fathered your style...

Stop copying me and get your own shitte...

You don't see me posting in pidgin slangs, and faking the funk with a language I don't speak....

I do me and keep it real, do the same...

My style is unique, create your own style, son...

And who is 'you'?

You dont even know you are

Bittyend today, shymmex tommorow, nawti bee the next...

LMAO at having a style...

If it makes you feel good then, so be it...

LMAO at a grownman chatting the shyt your typing...

Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:

grin grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

You won't because you're a biter stuck on my nuts!!!

Get off my nuts and go find yourself and create a unique style, prick...

It's 4months now, get a life!!

Go stalk some bytches and following me on an anonymous forum...

How many times is shymmex going to come out of your fat lips?

You eat, breath, and sleep shymmex, prick!!

I'm done with you, got better things to do than waste time on a BAD CLONE of my NL personality!!! undecided undecided

Where is Bittyend eh?

Surely you must have told him whats going on?

Surely he should have come to your defence?

He should have come to your rescue?

Does he wipe your tears away shymmex?

Does he kiss them away and call you 'Nawti bee'?

LMAO

This boy no go kill me for ere

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
And who is 'you'?

You dont even know you are

Bittyend today, shymmex tommorow, nawti bee the next...

LMAO at having a style...

If it makes you feel good then, so be it...

Dumbass

A chic said she likes "shymmex" - so automatically, I'm that chic as well, no??

I wasn't even on NL when the thread was created and I posted on that thread late...

That's how you know stalkers, following a personality around on a faceless forum....

You worship me, son... And I fathered your style!!!

You went from cheddarking to jackbauersballs - if that isn't homoerotic, I don't know what it is....

Who names himself after a next man's balls, jackbauersballs

jackbauersballs, get off my nuts!!!

I'm out!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
Shymmex ring your imaginary friend...

Tell him the big bad Cheddarking is owning you on this forum...

Do you do a Jekyll and Hyde when you 'Become' bittyend?

Do you just decide to be bittyend?

or do you drink a magic potion?

LMAO

oya come and mention 'Style' again... wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
A chic likes shymmex = she's shymmex...

Isn't that the same way they all said I was Shollypops on the "describe your country in on one word" thread...

However, everyone can see that I'm not shollypops now...

You pricks are jobless and creepy!! Damn!! undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

A chic said she likes "shymmex" - so automatically, I'm that chic as well, no??

I wasn't even on NL when the thread was created and I posted on that thread late...

That's how you know stalkers, following a personality around on a faceless forum....

You worship me, son... And I fathered your style!!!

You went from cheddarking to jackbauersballs - if that isn't homoerotic, I don't know what it is....

Who names himself after a next man's balls, jackbauersballs

jackbauersballs, get off my nuts!!!

I'm out!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don die

This boy don kolo finish...

So now I am Jackbauer?

Hmm Maybe I'm bittyend too?

LMAO at this clown
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking: Shymmex ring your imaginary friend...

Tell him the big bad Cheddarking is owning you on this forum...

Do you do a Jekyll and Hyde when you 'Become' bittyend?

Do you just decide to be bittyend?

or do you drink a magic potion?

LMAO

oya come and mention 'Style' again... wink

What happened to your alter handle, jackbaursballs??

I thought you wanted to come link up on peckham rye for a beat down, yet you got your cousin living in Warwickshire, with a phony accent to ring me...

You're a prick, a puzzy, cun.t faced slob, and you're homoerotic... You named yourself after a next man's balls and copied my style!!!

You're stuck on other men's nuts, jackbaursballs!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
Shymmex I've had enough of you...

Call your friend 'Bittyend'

Get him to come here...LMAO

I want to discuss the Igbo people with him...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don die

This boy don kolo finish...

So now I am Jackbauer?

Hmm Maybe I'm bittyend too?

LMAO at this clown

You and jackbauersballs are the only posters that follow me around with the same rhetoric... Others do it in a different way...

Maybe, burger01 - but burger01 is just pissed off because I told him to stop faking the funk with his Aussie twangs... His case is different!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
[size=15pt]I thought this was supposed to be another Anti-igbo thread , so why the hell are you guys talking about Jack Bauer's Balls What's going on here [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking: Shymmex I've had enough of you...

Call your friend 'Bittyend'

Get him to come here...LMAO

I want to discuss the Igbo people with him...

Prick, go look for him - since you're stuck on men's nuts, jackbaursballs!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx: A chic likes shymmex = she's shymmex...

Isn't that the same way they all said I was Shollypops on the "describe your country in on one word" thread...

However, everyone can see that I'm not shollypops now...

You pricks are jobless and creepy!! Damn!! undecided

Are u mad??!! Who likes u?? angry angry

Face cheddar and leave my name out of this rubbish, mtcheew!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

What happened to your alter handle, jackbaursballs??

I thought you wanted to come link up on peckham rye for a beat down, yet you got your cousin living in Warwickshire, with a phony accent to ring me...

You're a prick, a puzzy, cun.t faced slob, and you're homoerotic... You named yourself after a next man's balls and copied my style!!!

You're stuck on other men's nuts, jackbaursballs!!

??

1 Like

Mr.chippychappy:
I thought this was supposed to be another Anti-igbo thread , so why the hell are you guys talking about Jack Bauer's Balls What's going on here

STFU - that's the prick's alter ego!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'm out of here, man...

Get my nuts out of your mouth and stop copying my style!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

STFU - that's the prick's alter ego!!

How can another man's balls be someone's alter ego ? Is everything alright there Mr. Bittyend!! Also why spend some much time talking about Jack Bauer's balls grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

How can another man's balls be someone's alter ego ? Is everything alright there Mr. Bittyend!! Also why spend some much time talking about Jack Bauer's balls grin grin

Go on cheddarking's profile - Jackbauersballs his alter ego is on his friends' list!!

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

Go on cheddarking's profile - Jackbauersballs his alter ego is on his friends' list!!

Nice try Shymmex...

I must be calloti as well...or eguerilla

LMAO

This boy is soooo dumb

ahahahahhaaha

Shymmex please bring Bittyend on o!

I'd had fun toying with 'you' and now I want to toy with the other 'you' grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
Who wants to bet?

Bittyend is going to 'Stroll' on here very soon.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking: Viewing this topic: luvola(m), Degis(m),shymexx(m) , cheddarking(m), hurricaneChris(m), Mr.chippychappy(m), Shollypopz(f) and 2 guest(s)

What are the odds that 'Bittyend' is one of those guests eh?

LMAO at this clown.

Shymmexx have you not called Bittyend yet?

Or do you have to wait for a full moon to transform?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
Nice try Shymmex...

I must be calloti as well...or eguerilla

LMAO

This boy is soooo dumb

ahahahahhaaha

Shymmex please bring Bittyend on o!

I'd had fun toying with 'you' and now I want to toy with the other 'you' grin grin grin

The difference is that, others don't follow me around with the same rhetoric like you and your alter ego, jackbaursballs, do....

Your alter ego attacked me out of nowhere like you did under your cheddarking - and your two handles have been on my nuts since then, that's why I always tell you to fvck off whenever you quote my post...

You're the same prick from North Weezy - and I'll get my youngers from St Raphael's estate to come see you soon, prick...

jackbaursballs = I live in North West London....

Cheddarking = I live in North West London....

Same location and same rhetoric when stalking shymmex personality - get a life, cun.t!

I'm out!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

The difference is that, others don't follow me around with the same rhetoric like you and your alter ego, jackbaursballs, do....

Your alter ego attacked me out of nowhere like you did under your cheddarking - and your two handles have been on my nuts since then, that's why I always tell you to fvck off whenever you quote my post...

You're the same prick from North Weezy - and I'll get my youngers from St Raphael's estate to come see you soon, prick...

I'm out!

Dont Go bruv!

At least wait for Bittyend to arrive to give credence to your fantasy of being seperate people....

Ahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
cheddarking:
Dont Go bruv!

At least wait for Bittyend to arrive to give credence to your fantasy of being seperate people....

Ahahahahahahahahaha

IF I were bittyend, don't you think I'd be online right now posting from a next weblink/explorer??

I don't even give a fvck if you think I'm bittyend, or not... Just get off my nuts, homoerotic prick!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by cheddarking(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx:

IF I were bittyend, don't you think I'd be online right now posting from a next weblink/explorer??

I don't even give a fvck if you think I'm bittyend, or not... Just get off my nuts, homoerotic prick!!

But you have his 'phone number'

Ring him up...

Text him...

Afterall he did use your computer.

You were the appetizer...

bring the main course...

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^^Fvck off! - do I look like your slave?

I send people like you on errands, with jack bauer's balls in your mouth..
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
I guess that's was why Royal said if they took out alter egos off NL - the REAL POSTERS ARE NOT MORE THAN 57 MEMBERS!!

You lot are so insecure about all your 50 handles each, I guess that's why you're stuck on stalking me...

I already owned up to all my handles(I created them because of PYGURU) even the ones people didn't know were mine and one was more tribalistic than bittyend... The thread is still there for all to see...

However, bittyend isn't my handle - and I won't claim something that don't belong to me...

To be honest, I don't give a fvck if you think I'm bittyend, or not..

I can list everyone's alter handle if I wanted to - I know everyone's alternate handle....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by bittyend(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
Lmao! Got them talking.

I cause so much confusion on nairaland, you would think my I'm the confusionist.

Nigerians can decipher me and I'm trolling the cro-magnons.

Give me a nuke to nuke these motherphucking apes.

Bittyend is shymmex lmaoooooooo. Foooooools!

Just got to keep them talking.

Siggy; you can't even browse the internet without cyber espionage, tell them I've got the juice.

Still bittyend, still loving Igbo girls, still saying phuck Nigeria, and still saying phuck Igbos.

Anyway, I'm about to play with a big 'boobilicious' Igbo girl.

Bittyend of Narnia
Re: Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
bittyend: Lmao! Got them talking.

I cause so much confusion on nairaland, you would think my I'm the confusionist.

Nigerians can decipher me and I'm trolling the cro-magnons.

Give me a nuke to nuke these motherphucking apes.

Bittyend is shymmex lmaoooooooo. Foooooools!

Just got to keep them talking.

Siggy; you can't even browse the internet without cyber espionage, tell them I've got the juice.

Still bittyend, still loving Igbo girls, still saying phuck Nigeria, and still saying phuck Igbos.

Anyway, I'm about to play with a big 'boobilicious' Igbo girl.

Bittyend of Narnia

I see you've taking the picture that exposed you as shymmex down . Anyway here it is . That picture came with your first post on this thread grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will America Extradite Its Citizen To Nigeria For A Crime? / Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) / Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.