Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships (754 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Nairalanders Is Any Suspicion Justified In This Instance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
I am pro-life and opposed to abortion, except in the cases of unwanted pregnancy from ra-p-e or inc-e-st or when the unborn child will be deformed for life.

Every pregnancy from ra-p-e should be aborted without delay.

No girl or woman chooses to be ra-ped.
Since it was an unfortunate incidence of unforeseen circumstance, therefore she is innocent of the consequence. Therefore, the pregnancy from ra-p-e should be ABORTED to save the innocent victims of the scars of the stigma and trauma.

Our destinies are not in the stars, but in our own hands.

If no victim of ra-p-e chose to be ra-pe-d, then she must not worsen her stigma and trauma by bearing the burden of the unwanted pregnancy like the cross of her fate.
The sooner the unwanted pregnancy is aborted the better and safer she would be without the nightmares of bearing and raising an unwanted child conceived by a rapist.

Nobody asked to be created
And we were created.
And nobody asked to be born.
And we were born.
We are all innocent of our existence on earth.
So, it would be even more wicked for the ra-p-e victim not to abort the rape pregnancy and bring an innocent child into the world to be mocked as a bastard or an illegitimate child of an unknown or known rapist.
I learned that Hitler was a product of incestuous rape?
It would be better not be born at all than to be born to be cursed and damned later.
And I don't think anyone of us here would be proud to be the son or daughter of a rapist!
God would be totally blameless in this case.”
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
So what next? Sleeping zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by xynerise: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
*slaps op's eyeballs*
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
If a single or married woman want to have an abortion...I don't see how that affects you when it is their bodies. undecided
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
xynerise: *slaps op's eyeballs*
grin grin grin
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by engrtee(f): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
Orikinla: I am pro-life and opposed to abortion, except in the cases of unwanted pregnancy from ra-p-e or inc-e-st or when the unborn child will be deformed for life.

Every pregnancy from ra-p-e should be aborted without delay.

No girl or woman chooses to be ra-ped.
Since it was an unfortunate incidence of unforeseen circumstance, therefore she is innocent of the consequence. Therefore, the pregnancy from ra-p-e should be ABORTED to save the innocent victims of the scars of the stigma and trauma.

Our destinies are not in the stars, but in our own hands.

If no victim of ra-p-e chose to be ra-pe-d, then she must not worsen her stigma and trauma by bearing the burden of the unwanted pregnancy like the cross of her fate.
The sooner the unwanted pregnancy is aborted the better and safer she would be without the nightmares of bearing and raising an unwanted child conceived by a rapist.

Nobody asked to be created
And we were created.
And nobody asked to be born.
And we were born.
We are all innocent of our existence on earth.
So, it would be even more wicked for the ra-p-e victim not to abort the rape pregnancy and bring an innocent child into the world to be mocked as a bastard or an illegitimate child of an unknown or known rapist.
I learned that Hitler was a product of incestuous rape?
It would be better not be born at all than to be born to be cursed and damned later.
And I don't think anyone of us here would be proud to be the son or daughter of a rapist!
God would be totally blameless in this case.”

did u rape any body?
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by claremont(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'm pro-abortion. I totally believe that a child should only be borne by someone who is psychologically and emotionally able to raise that child. It is unfair and wicked to bring a child into this world when the mother is clearly unable to raise the child.
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by stolenstone: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
the molestation pple neva hear of the emergency contraceptive drug called postinor-2 before?? The drug can be taken within 72hours of the molestation thing and e go stop the molestation spermioo from running things with the unmolestation egg-roll of the babe! Abeg make una preach the gospel of sex education in schools, churches/mosques and communities. Every life is sacred before God and man! Why will you wait until the molestation goal has been scored in the molestation net before you go take action?? No be oyibo say "prevention better pass cure"
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
claremont: I'm pro-abortion. I totally believe that a child should only be borne by someone who is psychologically and emotionally able to raise that child. It is unfair and wicked to bring a child into this world when the mother is clearly unable to raise the child.

what about the father? a kid also needs to have his dad
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by claremont(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
miss-sweety86:

what about the father? a kid also needs to have his dad
I think the decision on whether to abort a baby or not rests mainly with the mother.
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
yes, but I think the decision of abortion isn't taken only based on the mother's ability/willingness to raise a child. I think women must also take into account the father of the baby, if he's gonna be there or not, because it matters too
Re: When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
If a single or married woman want to have an abortion...I don't see how that affects you when it is their bodies. undecided
That's it. Simple

(1) (Reply)

Husband Material... / Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? / How Close Should A Man Be With His Heavily Pregnant Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.