Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls (1350 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / My First Hrt Break / Bleeding Hrt: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Kenistry(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hi Nlers, pls i need ur advice. Am a guy of 27, recently relocated to lagos. My gal frnd, nw ma ex is gettin married dis wknd, we ended our relatnship due to obvious reasons sometime in july dis yr, dou am still in luv wit ha. I met dis lady of 22, ma colleague @ work abt 6 weeks ago, we r attracted to each oda, infact she professed ha luv for me yesterday. I really want to make dis relatnship work, bt i cant seem to let go ma ex in ma hrt. Ma questn nw is....
Hw do i make dis lady d queen of ma hrt? Wht r d tins i hv to do, to make us hapi & 4get ma ex for gud? She's a nice lady & i dnt want to hurt ha a bit. I will also like to hang out wit ha in some nice bt nt necessarily expensive places like parks, pools & co here in lagos, any suggestns of such places is highly welcomed. Thanks
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by k2039: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
First thing.

Attend ur ex's wedding on saturday and when the congregation is asked if anyone is against the solemnization,you raise up your hand,trust me your ex will stone you,that way you will hate her and subsequently get her out of your mind.

Once she is out of your mind,you try thesame ideas that worked on her on your new catch(your date ideas etc)
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
k2039: First thing.

Attend ur ex's wedding on saturday and when the congregation is asked if anyone is against the solemnization,you raise up your hand,trust me your ex will stone you,that way you will hate her and subsequently get her out of your mind.

Once she is out of your mind,you try thesame ideas that worked on her on your new catch(your date ideas etc)

this kinda advice undecided? is not helpful
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Kenistry(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
k2039: First thing.

really? I cant see ma self in such act. Actually d weddin is on sunday and am going to miss it
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kenistry:
really? I cant see ma self in such act. Actually d weddin is on sunday and am going to miss it

o come on dont tell me you gonna follow his advice
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Kenistry(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
~vicky~:

o come on dont tell me you gonna follow his advice
nope, i aint doing such crap.
Bt wht r u tots, help me out here, Lady.
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
She is getting married guy, let her go. It hurts I know but you will have to move on.
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Kenistry(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44: She is getting married guy, let her go. It hurts I know but you will have to move on.
dats wht i want to do by makin dis new relatnshp work, i jst need more ideas
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
@op did u have any tin dat remind u of ur ex get rid of it try 2 focus more on ur new babe with time u will get over ur ex
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by fairygeh(f): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
Get over ur ex and date this new girl,give it a try as it goes on,u might end up falling love with her.
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by cindyrella(f): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
~vicky~:

this kinda advice undecided? is not helpful
Not at all!
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by annawhite(f): 3:33am On Oct 27, 2012
get rid of this new girl;u don't love her
If u love this new girl,u will start all fresh with her without dwelling on ur ex!
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 27, 2012
Kenistry: I will also like to hang out wit ha in some nice bt nt necessarily expensive places like parks, pools & co here in lagos, any suggestns of such places is highly welcomed. Thanks

I laugh in Xhosa 'click click clickety clak'. tongue
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Mynd44: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2012
fairygeh: Get over ur ex and date this new girl,give it a try as it goes on,u might end up falling love with her.
Even if he does not fall in love with her, it will help him take his mind off her
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Kenistry(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
fairygeh: Get over ur ex and date this new girl,give it a try as it goes on,u might end up falling love with her.
thank u....speakin korean
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hmmm. Sweet Jesus! A rily cute 22yrs lady in ur office? Wish u well o. I wish I was d 1 workin in ur office.
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by omega25red(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
poster

there is a saying for men which goes like this: the only way to over a heart break is to get some new pnssy.
My question is, how long ago did you and your ex break up ?

you are already half way to forgetting the ex because you already found someone who likes you and also has a job. i say take it easy with the new girl and make sure you really want to be with her before you get into another relationship because you dont want to end up breaking her heart and ruining her for other men. in other words be happy for your ex and move on with your life
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by AdeniyiA(m): 12:20am On Oct 29, 2012
since your heart is a king, i've come to realise dt most kings are not always satisfy wt one queen,i'll advc u accommodate her n since d first queen is gonna b 'inactive' in d 'palace' of ur heart,d second one will gradually displace her. so ACCOMMODATION is d keyword here.pcout
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Kenistry(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thanks@all, i really appreciate ur contributns
Re: How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls by Hassan11: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
why not take ur time to get over ur ex b4 rushing into anoda relationship. If u want a new relationship den give it all ur attention. Don't remind urself d time dat u both had 2geda and stop trying 2 seek information abt her.

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Propose To A Woman / I Need An Advice: Can Tribe Be A Barrier / Disgraced wedding: Nollywood Actor Tells Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.