Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (27575 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Agiliti(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
SELFWORTH: Vanity upon vanity! Calling God's creation ugly. So if he had an accident today and suffered facial or body disfiguring, would he want to be described as ugly? When he gets old and all his youthful looks age and he looks crooked and bent, I truly expect him to jump off the Great Wall of China and commit suicide. Waste of space as a human being.

think before you speak man
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Agiliti(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
seyibrown:

grin grin grin I suppose he only married her for her looks then. A man who can't love his child or wife because they look ugly should be sued for marrying under false pretences too! Poor wife and kid!

it's more about deception than looks, maybe he would have married her if she was ugly...if she could afford $100,000 in plastic surgeries, im sure some guy would be attracted to her pockets or "personality"

now if your pastor used to be an armed robber, how would you feel if he tried to hide that fact as opposed to if he let everyone know about his past life and how he was transformed
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by chucky234(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
Drama in China,see expo sha,once your wife born worwor pikin just sue am to court straight.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by NEROSKY(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
lwkmd4!!! grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
So those of us that have pumped our boobs to attract and deceive men into marrying them should take note.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by NEROSKY(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
sexkillz: He is an ediot and should be sued for being so dumb as to marry her in the first place. . . Nonsense!
you always talk negative!
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
hilarious comments on page one.

inurmind:

Did u even bother to read the article at all? He married her after she had totally transformed her face with plastic surgeries.

azpekuliar:

E-diot!! He was conned into that union!

k2039:

I guess you didnt read the article,you commented based on the title of the article.

HNosegbe:

Moral of the day: Always read the FULL length of an article before you comment. Headlines are usually misleading.

Highbros: Sexkillz, you be fool o! Shey you no sabi read ni?

grin
sexkillz has suffered.

anyway @ topic the husband and wife are fools.
She for getting the surgery (to attract SHALLOW men) and him for suing her for it.

why not just divorce her? some ppl sef.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
This is the conversation that followed after the birth of the baby
Man:

秋天的后半夜,月亮下去了,太阳还没有出,只剩下一片乌蓝的天;除了夜游
的东西,什么都睡着。华老栓忽然坐起身,擦着火柴,点上遍身油腻的灯盏,茶馆
的两间屋子里,便弥满了青白的光。

Woman:唔。”老栓一面听,一面应,一面扣上衣服;伸手过去说,“你给我罢。”

华大妈在枕头底下掏了半天,掏出一包洋钱,交给老栓,老栓接了,抖抖的
装入衣袋,又在外面按了两下
Man: Biitch who owes that lil Biitch cos I know Shiit aint mine,
Better tell the truth Bittch or ama burn this mutha一面扣上er down

I will give ya'll more info when I translate the rest of the transcript tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
^^FAIL.

Mrs.Chima:

If they did...they wouldn't be ugly. undecided undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
gmyguy: lol....plastic surgery can change your phenotype, but your genotype remains the same...hahaha

gbam!! grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by killuminati(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sexkillz u be fool?
You should be banned, mumumugu!undecided
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
The guy is still an ediot!

He refused to do his homework on the lady he was about marrying. Any lady that can fork out 90,000 usd for a facial reconstruction is rich. The fool went for the money she could offer him, and he is suing her cos she has money to pay him. . .

He is an opportunist. . . An ediot!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by demolakol(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

u are rather the the ediott!!. how dare you speak to my uncle like that? unruly fooool!!! angry
grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by omalicha2: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
mumumugu: I can sue my girl frend for

exces make up,

wearing high heel and
padding her bra

using atachment on her hair

using bleachng cream

..dats pretence.
u no serious ni
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by dandadee: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
hahaha...she thought she could cover up her ugliness..but her ugliness turned around to bite her ar.se..
my dear beauty/ugliness isnt just skin deep..it runs in the genes.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Sxsells: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
sexkillz: He is an ediot and should be sued for being so dumb as to marry her in the first place. . . Nonsense!

The one who comments without understanding the underlying issue is the real eedeot.. And u qualify!

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by onyeego(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
D evil that women do.......
grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by mamagee3(f): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
Weird story!!!
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
S*x sells:

The one who comments without understanding the underlying issue is the real eedeot.. And u qualify!
Fools like you stubbornly refuse to look beyond the obvious before commenting. . . Dumbass
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Thermythorpe(f): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
kiiababs: If these re her true pictures I tell You d surgery sure did a whole lots of magic.
kiiababs: If these re her true pictures I tell You d surgery sure did a whole lots of magic.
grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ha worlahi! I go sue this woman! *storms to the gaari seller's shop*
"mama nkechi this gaari get stone na... Meet me in court on monday''

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by fulli16(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
haaaaahahahahahaha......heeeehahahaha... grin u cant cheat nature!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Truckpusher(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by bankyblue(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
inurmind: The person I pity is the kid in the middle of all this.
Will her dad even want anything to do with her after this.
@op u should have posted the guys picture lets see how beautiful he is.

But seriously, plastic surgery can do wonders o. Who would have thought those two images were of the same person.
Did u just side let see how beautiful the guy is? Gosh the right word is handsome.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by 2sexy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
inurmind:

Did u even bother to read the article at all? He married her after she had totally transformed her face with plastic surgeries.

Abeg leave sexkillz... He doesnt know that too mucj cocaine is bad for the brain...
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Truckpusher(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
SELFWORTH:

True talk but how many Nigerian men have real money (not stolen, inherited or received from divorce settlement from some poor lovestruck girl) worth suing for?
You again...i know that your dad was so bad to you and your mom,this is why you bitterly attach anything negative to Nigerian men because you find it so agonizing and you can't let go...what a poor boy...if i were you ,i'll forgive my dad,move on and stop the hating, after all not all Nigerian men breaks their little boy's heart
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by 2sexy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Truckpusher: You again...i know that your dad was so bad to you and your mom,this is why you bitterly attach anything negative to Nigerian men because you find it so agonizing and you can't let go...what a poor boy...if i were you ,i'll forgive my dad,move on and stop the hating, after all not all Nigerian men breaks their little boy's heart

Good advice... But you cant blame him. Some people find it hard to cure their pains and agony.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
With a large array of worwor Nigerian men....Nigerian girls should be rich to the brimstone!

This should stop prostitution selah!

Are u married to americana
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by SELFWORTH: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
Agiliti:

think before you speak man

Gen 6:8-11 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them..”

He slept with her, used her then divorced her and then went on further to disgrace her in a court of law , took her money in compensation and called his own blood ugly. Her face is all over the net. What about the poor child in all these . In my opinion, HE is WICKED and a waste of space as a human being. Read the above. Even God regretted creating human beings .

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by SELFWORTH: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
Truckpusher: You again...i know that your dad was so bad to you and your mom,this is why you bitterly attach anything negative to Nigerian men because you find it so agonizing and you can't let go...what a poor boy...if i were you ,i'll forgive my dad,move on and stop the hating, after all not all Nigerian men breaks their little boy's heart

ignored ! Silence they say is the best answer for fools!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by SELFWORTH: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
seyibrown:

grin grin grin I suppose he only married her for her looks then. A man who can't love his child or wife because they look ugly should be sued for marrying under false pretences too! Poor wife and kid!

I concur. As usual only ignorant NLanders will think he did the right thing. Is looks everything?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by SELFWORTH: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Poster@orikinla

Ok. So back your assertion up with data . Where did you get your statistics from ? How many times has a Nigerian man won Mr Universe or America top model or anything of such ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.