Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (27573 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by SELFWORTH: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
2sexy:

Good advice... But you cant blame him. Some people find it hard to cure their pains and agony.

How stupid can u be commenting on rubbish that you or your writer cannot affirm. I can only assume then you are both talking about your personal experience with regards to your parents. I thought this was a forum for the enlightened where people can have genuine and good discussions with. I was wrong. It's full of the kind of people God was talking about in Gen 6: 8-11 .

My cousin was right. Its a waste of time. Its full of haters, sadists and shady characters with all the money in the world but no class. This is no forum. Its a playroom for cowards and gutter people. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by lafuria1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
the man is right xcept suing the wife was too much, if did the plastic surgery in other to be accepted. she could have told him but feared rejection. picture this u married a wife that looks like omotola but ur children look like taye taiwo, what will u do? just kidding o. dont forget he initially accused her of cheating.

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
I read this story the a few days ago and I couldn't stop laughing. But like I was discussing with a friend, the man should not have been too surprised. There is a high rate of plastic surgery in China by women who have to be beautiful to get better jobs. Ugly women don't get hired for these positions so it drives a lot of women under the surgeons knife. Apparently, a very large proportion of plastic surgery in China is job related.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Agiliti(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Gen 6:8-11 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them..”

He slept with her, used her then divorced her and then went on further to disgrace her in a court of law , took her money in compensation and called his own blood ugly. Her face is all over the net. What about the poor child in all these . In my opinion, HE is WICKED and a waste of space as a human being. Read the above. Even God regretted creating human beings .

you get mad at him for calling somebody ugly, yet you turn around and call him wicked and a waste of space as a human being. quoting bible verses wouldn't cover up your contradictions.
like i said.....think before you speak man

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
Agiliti:

you get mad at him for calling somebody ugly, yet you turn around and call him wicked and a waste of space as a human being. quoting bible verses wouldn't cover up your contradictions.
leave him alone! he's constantly on med. and if he skips it,he comes to NL to talk poo.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by DonaldGenes(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
Scratches moi balls and laughs sheepishly

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by cfours: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
Only in China grin grin grin grin.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Truckpusher(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
SELFWORTH:

ignored ! Silence they say is the best answer for fools!!! grin
It doesn't take me that long to know when somebody is a junkie ,and you are not far from the truth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by cfours: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Only in China grin grin grin grin. She need not worry. All she needs to do is move to the USA. She will be re-married in very little time.
I see something similar with African women who bleach. The children look like they were adopted because they're so black compared to their mothers. hahah

anyway, all these drastic measures women take to change their appearance are a symptom of how sexist the society is. Chinese society is known to be extremely sexist. A woman there is considered worthless if she isn't "beautiful." Even her feet have to be "beautiful."
google "foot-binding" if you've never heard of it. Poor women.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by SELFWORTH: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
Agiliti:

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages My opinion , not yours.

In case, you don't know, you don't have to agree with me so please get a life.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
The feng sef no fine jor,if e sure for in fine boy,in gene suppose kill the woman own so d pikin go fine
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Blueboy0402: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
With a large array of worwor Nigerian men....Nigerian girls should be rich to the brimstone!

This should stop prostitution selah!

Did I just hear you say "worwor men?" Madam you of all people should know that "man no dey worwor"
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Agiliti(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
SELFWORTH:

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages My opinion , not yours.

In case, you don't know, you don't have to agree with me so please get a life.

you claim to be all holy and self righteous, quoting bible passages and at the same time insulting others, yet you can't even defend your thoughtless contradictory opinions
oh well, have fun
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by damola1: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
one should be very careful with women oh...We as men pay a lot for what we want... and we want different things.. beautiful kids.. smart kids... beautiful wife... etc..
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by anonymous419: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2012
lwkm, hahaha, 4 d man mind ein fine o, why im finess no make d pikin fine small, heDIORT
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 28, 2012
mumumugu: .Seriously

a family frend wanted to divorce d wife . He was very dark and his wife was presumd Very fair.when children startd coming, 3 girls one boy all BLACK.

He suspetd d foul play. No one took d wife color.after several questionin, she confesd she had bin bleachn for about 17 years.

It took special begin by church , family and frends to end d divorce. But NO LOVE eva since. They quarel every day.

The man no serious at all! Apart from the fact that she bleached, did he stop to consider genetics as being the cause? Myself and my 3siblings are all black, my dad is black and my mum, very fair, yet heavens did not fall... Guess what? I have a fair daughter, super fair and looks like my mum..
Unless all the parents of the couple were black as well, I see no reason why the man should have been going bonkers grin
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by ektbear: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2012
na2day!:

[img]http://localtvwghp.files./2012/10/wife-again.jpg?w=402[/img]

Crazy. Plastic surgery is powerful stuff, it seems. Turned a peasant-looking woman into a hottie.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by ShamanEgijesu: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2012
grin

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by free2ryhme: 1:59am On Oct 28, 2012
women can be terrible liars!!!! damn
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by linearity: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2012
Those who are blaming the man for placing premium on beauty are hypocrites...

Every single one of us have a condition for either the one we love or the one we married. It is only God that can show unconditional love...all our love are conditional, we may not accept it, but deep down, when you start unraveling why you love that lady or guy, you will find some layer of conditions.

For some of us, our condition is 'good character', others it is godliness, others it is 'church person' others it is good parenting or good family lineage, still there are others whose condition is money, riches, beauty, figure 8, boob, etc....love is in the eyes of the beholder....you might say money, beauty, etc are material things and they do not last and as such it is foolish to base love on those....then who told you that, 'church person', godliness, good character, good parenting last forever? Many girls from good homes turn wild when they are married and many many holy holy brothers and sisters become wayward.

You might say if the foundation of the marriage is on 'durable' things like good character, godliness, etc there will be peace, love...but you tells you that the marriage based on money or beauty or figure 8 lacks peace and love?

In summary, since only God can love unconditionally and love is in the eyes of the beyonder, I have refused to judge or question what made people fall in love, if they like it, they should carry on and I refused to project my attributes of love over other people and tell them that if they do not pursue the same set of attributes while looking for love, they must have gotten the wrong thing.

This guy must have married this woman, based on her beauty, howbeit it was was a deception...It is obvious that the guy would not have married this lady had he known all the facts....and we never heard any about any issue between them until the lady's deceptions start unraveling...either through child birth or other means.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by hammedkola(m): 2:53am On Oct 28, 2012
Beautiful rubbish
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by tpia5: 4:25am On Oct 28, 2012
the story either sounds fake or the guy is d.aft.

if looks were important to him then he should have checked out her family members before marriage.

and the woman also didnt need plastic surgery to change her looks when makeup could have done the same job.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Inspired4life: 4:53am On Oct 28, 2012
LOL!!! Maybe Chinese men should start checking medical history and childhood pictures before any serious marriage proposal.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by White007(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2012
tpia@:
the story either sounds fake or the guy is d.aft.

if looks were important to him then he should have checked out her family members before marriage.

and the woman also didnt need plastic surgery to change her looks when makeup could have done the same job.

Tpia, this your story line is lame.
Do everybody in the family looks the same? Haven't you seen handsome brother and a ugly sister or vice versa in the same family? How can you use that as a yardstick.
And how can you tell if he didn't see other members Of her family before getting married to her?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by gwas(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2012
Lol. I don laugh tire.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by iykak47: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: The guy is still an ediot!

He refused to do his homework on the lady he was about marrying. Any lady that can fork out 90,000 usd for a facial reconstruction is rich. The fool went for the money she could offer him, and he is suing her cos she has money to pay him. . .

He is an opportunist. . . An ediot!
guy you too de show ur self.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by nenepea(f): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2012
mumumugu: I can sue my girl frend for

exces make up,

wearing high heel and
padding her bra

using atachment on her hair

using bleachng cream

..dats pretence.
.....on point.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by blackbeau1(f): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
Is he for real? I would have sued him too for total and misleading conceptions
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by IfyAwazie(f): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm... He did not know. She went for plastic surgery and when she gave birth, the baby was ugly. It was from there the dude smelt an ugly rat
He did not know wat? That his wife is rich or wat? Pls read d coment well b4 writing.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
bankyblue:
Did u just side let see how beautiful the guy is? Gosh the right word is handsome.
You might wanna correct yourself also.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by tpia5: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2012
Thread is based on a false premise because standards of beauty vary by ethnicity and nationality.

Wider eyes are usually considered attractive by white european males.

I doubt an average chinese would hold their women to the same standards as an european would, meaning a typical chinese might not necessarily find the first picture ugly.

Unless the husband in the story ( if real) is westernized, then i doubt his grouse with the wife would be the "ugliness" but probably just the fact he didnt know she'd altered her looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.