Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (27561 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by SELFWORTH: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
buchibabe: If she could hide somethin as important and sensitive issue like ds frm him,who knows oda secret gists she has nt told him.....

Is marriage about looks alone though? How many people will marry Naomi Campbell? She is stunning but known for her violent temper and remains probably the only supermodel of the 90s still single. Everyone dates her but never consider her marriage material.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Iaz93: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Too bad...they're always suing suing...any small thing you do, they'll sue...you walk anyhow, you get sued...smh4china
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Kslib(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hahaaha!!! I cant stop laughing..laff wan kill me oh..
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Coldfeet(f): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
mumumugu: I can sue my girl frend for

exces make up,

wearing high heel and
padding her bra

using atachment on her hair

using bleachng cream

..dats pretence.
Go ahead!! Am sure she also chose your user name for you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Orikinla(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
na2day!:
Hehehe grin

Don't blame the dude, considering that, biologically, our primary motivation in finding a mate is to reproduce. The reason why physical attraction is so dominant in finding a mate is because we want to find the person most suitable to creating attractive and suitable young, so that they too can reproduce and keep the cycle going. It's a biological system that hasn't quite caught up to modern times, that fit the concepts of overpopulation and individualism... but the point is, people are attracted to people for the specific purpose of creating the most favorable offspring.

So, if this guy's attraction to a woman was created under false pretenses and her original genetics resulted in an offspring that was unfavorable for reproduction under the societal definition of being a favorable mate, then she created a false reason for him to pursue her as a possible mate. Biologically speaking, that is.

(But lawsuit? wtf shocked , divorce would have been ok)

[size=18pt]You are right.
But no one has a choice in one's birth.
So, no one can choose to be ugly or pretty.
One of the things often breaking my heart is the unfair discrimination against ugly people and poor people.
Poor people can still have the ways to end their poverty, but how many ugly people can afford plastic surgery to become pretty.
Most ugly people have low esteem.
I have dismissed many girlfriends for calling others ugly.
NOBODY CHOOSES TO BE UGLY. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by SELFWORTH: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
With a large array of worwor Nigerian men....Nigerian girls should be rich to the brimstone!

This should stop prostitution selah!

True talk but how many Nigerian men have real money (not stolen, inherited or received from divorce settlement from some poor lovestruck girl) worth suing for?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by samobe: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
The man toast the woman for nite,the man get small foul brain
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
sexkillz: He is an ediot and should be sued for being so dumb as to marry her in the first place. . . Nonsense!

Moral of the day: Always read the FULL length of an article before you comment. Headlines are usually misleading.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by seyibrown(f): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
na2day!:
A man from northern China who divorced and sued his wife earlier this year for being ugly has recently won the lawsuit.

Jian Feng said his issues with his wife’s looks only began after the couple’s daughter was born. Feng was appalled by the child’s appearance, calling her “incredibly ugly” and saying she resembled neither one of her parents.

[img]http://localtvwghp.files./2012/10/wife-again.jpg?w=402[/img]
Both of these photos show Jian Feng's Chinese wife. The shot on the left shows her before she underwent $100,000 of plastic surgery, and the shot on the right shows her after those extensive procedures.

With that being the case, Feng initially accused his wife of cheating. It was at that point that his wife, who has not been named, came forward, saying she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgeries to drastically change her appearance before she met Feng. She never told Feng about those surgeries.

When Feng found out about the procedures, he filed the lawsuit. He said the woman convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000.

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/26/chinese-man-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-wins-lawsuit/

grin grin grin I suppose he only married her for her looks then. A man who can't love his child or wife because they look ugly should be sued for marrying under false pretences too! Poor wife and kid!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
SELFWORTH:

True talk but how many Nigerian men have money worth suing for?
[size=18pt]
There are uglier Nigerian women compared to Nigerian men.
How many Nigerian men wear make up before they can show their faces in public and how many of the men need wigs and hair extensions to look attractive?
Nigerian women spend hours in the salon just to make themselves attractive to Nigerian men or they will lose their Nigerian men to the pretty Non-Nigerians harassing Nigerian men for relationships online and offline. One desperate Nigerian girl in Italy even footed the bills to hook and wed my Nigerian friend who had many non-Nigerian babes at his beck and call.
Personally my legs will beat any MBGN queen in a beauty pageant for hot legs.[/size][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Butoneday2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
She's ugly, her 'toto' ugly too?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
sexkillz: He is an ediot and should be sued for being so dumb as to marry her in the first place. . . Nonsense!

Lol dude you're weird. . Read before commenting.

@topic like always, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ORIGINALITY ABOUT CHINA. $100,000+$120,000 = still ugly
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Butoneday2(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
But_one_day: She's ugly, her 'toto' ugly too?
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by tpia5: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
so the guy did not see the lady's family members before marriage.

anyway, the story sounds fake but in case it isnt, then why did the lady go for plastic surgery when make up could have more or less achieved the same effect for the most part.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by ifeegee(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Very complicated I tell ya! Who cares anyway? China and their nonsense stories.
No complications,the man married a beau,Beau gave birth 2 a female shrink,which is the original version of the beau before she went under the knife.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by tpia5: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
where's the picture of the husband btw.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by jhydebaba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Na wah oh! Its not easy to be an important personality. Everybody wants to have a pound of flesh, take heart Kilz.

@topic: all that glitters are not gold.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by kiiababs: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
L☺l really can't stop laughing
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by AndroBlaze: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
Apparently the pictures of the wife are fake and not original- it seems those pics are of a Japanese woman who took part in a reality plastic surgery show.

Anyway here's another link, that seems to have the Adonis himself- don't know if they are real but definitely the people in it look more Chinese than the other one.

http://stunninginterestingfact-s.files./2012/10/-418154_423443167710640_1679428­-57_n.jpg

http://stunninginterestingfacts./?ref=spelling
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by kiiababs: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
If these re her true pictures I tell You d surgery sure did a whole lots of magic.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

u are rather the the ediott!!. how dare you speak to my uncle like that? unruly fooool!!! angry
Jokes section people by our fruit we shall be grin grin grin How can Sexkillz insult Uncle feng probably he is ugly too.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

u are rather the the ediott!!. how dare you speak to my uncle like that? unruly fooool!!! angry
Jokes section people by our fruit we shall be grin grin grin How can Sexkillz insult Uncle feng and defend ugliness probably he is ugly too.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
tpia@:

The article isn't about the man
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by buchibabe: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
tpia@:

Abi o! We need to see d prince charming dt is crucifying dis miss world
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by na2day(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
grin grin grin
Daughter: mommy why doesn't daddy live with us? Mom: because you're ugly grin

That poor daughter is going to grow up with some major self-esteem issues after learning about this,

Having one ugly parent doesn't guarantee an ugly child, Sounds like he must be ugly too!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Willzkid(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
THE MAN SHOULD BE BANNED
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by goodysavvy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
With a large array of worwor Nigerian men....Nigerian girls should be rich to the brimstone!

This should stop prostitution selah!
as u talk so,person go tink say u fine oh...SMH
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by specialguest(f): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
DECEIT-

The act or practice of decieving, concealment or distortion of the truth for the purpose of misleading, duplicity, fraud, cheating .

I.e once she exposed her deceit, no one ever trusted her again.
A man full of deceit.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by highlandre(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
I'm disappointed in a lot of comments posted here. Do you mean the man does not have a right to sue his wife for false appearance? How would you feel if you found out that your spouse wasn't the person you thought he or she was?

You may need to put yourself in his shoes to feel the hurt of living with an unreal person over a period of time

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
SELFWORTH: Vanity upon vanity! Calling God's creation ugly. So if he had an accident today and suffered facial or body disfiguring, would he want to be described as ugly? When he gets old and all his youthful looks age and he looks crooked and bent, I truly expect him to jump off the Great Wall of China and commit suicide. Waste of space as a human being.
You accuse the man for calling God's creation ugly. But you also accuse God by calling His creation 'waste of space'. Practice what you preach!

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Damitism: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
atbu1983: I consider d guy an opportunistic. He knew d wife is rich that was why he went for lawsuit. But d guy na sharp guy anyway. No be only women go dey chop man money in d name of divorce settlement. Men are no longer smiling.
Eh you! Do you finish reading d whole story? U shud have put yourself in d man's shoe before u comment.
Re: Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
lol....plastic surgery can change your phenotype, but your genotype remains the same...hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.