Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? (13260 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Ninilowo(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2012
don't blame it on me - Eric Donaldson.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by nekaa(f): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2012
You are my rock- beyonce. To ma ex.......I guess I shld modify d song title to "you WERE my rock"
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by xplode556: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2012
Angel by westlife
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Gogirl(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2012
Na u by deebee collabo

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Industry Groupie . . Chamillionaire!
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2012
nekaa: You are my rock- beyonce. To ma ex.......I guess I shld modify d song title to "you WERE my rock"
ex- things . . beware!!!
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by buoye1(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2012
I'll dedicate.....MAMA by asha.....i lov d track so mch
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by mystikal(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2012
For You - Kenny Latimore
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Abbott(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2012
vichofu: How do i live without You by ' i dnt even knw whu sang d song' grin

LeAnn Rimes
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Baawaa(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2012
Olomi Mi by Ebenezer Obey......Ever green
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Charbless(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2012
Wat the Bleep is BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE? We talking money, U're talking non-sense . Back to d #Q, I will dedicate ikpuya by vecko kings
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by opeyemho(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2012
Last time together-chris brown... 4 my ex... Shutty dnt leav
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Feraz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
them plenty....George Benson's nothing gonna change my love for you, all 4 one's I swear, lionel richie's endles love, tevin campbell's tell me, kenny rogers, michael bolton and some of michael jackson's, time after time, phil collins, whisper - naydo (still in search of this song...pls help if you know it), luther vandross' I'd rather...
If we should ever have a serious argument, na Luther Vandross I really didn't mean it... wink grin
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by kinharold(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Forevermore: by Chris D Bough (not sure of te spelling)
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Abbott(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
And now for me, any of these will do
Anita Baker Just because
Aretha Franklin I'm in love.
Gloria Estefan Fallin in love
Oleta Adams get here
Zapp I wanna be your man

Op, there are just so many super soul serenades that will blow ur mind, just too much. You asked for one though...didnt want to go thru A - Z.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Stay with you---John Legend.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Beync(f): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
1+1 by Beyonce
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by kennyblac(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dadubule
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by sugar001(f): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sent from Heaven. smiley
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by r231(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Azonto grin grin
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by nagoma(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
Never gonna give you up By Rick Astley

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around -
and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie-
and hurt you.

We've known each other for so long ........
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by PETERANDRE(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
G.James:
Love me jeje, love me tender. Can't remember the artist's name

His name is seyi shodimu, a nigerian based maryland USA artiste.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by manugbo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
IF UR BOYFRIEND NO DEY DO U WELL................ AWAY
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by kemiola89(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
I'd dedicate "so sick" by neyo
my heart will go on by celine dion
"queen of my heart" by westlife
"hero" by mariah carey
"power of love" by celiene dion
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
kemiola89: I'd dedicate "so sick" by neyo
my heart will go on by celine dion
"queen of my heart" by westlife
kemisha omo mama kemosky! sho wa pa? just tot i'll say hi. b gud! *hugs*

@op
da grin - wa gba condo lo ri roof tabi lori fence... grin grin grin
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Bucho3d: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
If that's what it takes - celine dion for my boo
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by ay0201(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
chronique: Let's see how romantic we are & how we feel about our partners. If you're to dedicate a song to the one you love,what song(s) would it be? Kindly post name of artiste(s) & song title(s) here. You could also state if it's for someone you're crushing on or a current partner. I'll go first.
I'll dedicate "my life" by Rio Bill$ to the girl of my dreams. Dont have anyone in particular now but I got a vivid picture of what she looks like in my mind.
Here's "my life":

http://chronxmedia.com/rio-bills-my-life-chronique-records-exclusive.
I'd also dedicate Shayne Ward's "breathless". That song captures my thoughts & feelings.
Let's have it guys....
Lemar-it's not that easy.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by dnawah(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
She's not just a pretty face by SHANIA TWAIN
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
Na poi by Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by emalekuo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
Never gonna leave your side- daniel bedinfield

High- light house family

Someday-micheal learns to rock

Said I love u but I lied and to love somebody-micheal bolton

Forever more -chris de burg

Living the dream-A1
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by kachiz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
veecko kings. my cap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by thunderstorm1: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
Radio message by r_kelly,to my x
{maryvera) begging her to come back.
I also dedicate another one to maryjane my crush, titled I knew I love you by savage garden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.