Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? (13259 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2012
If only you knew - Patti La belle
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by k10: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2012
don't change by musiq soul child
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2012
Maher Zain - For The Rest Of My Life
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by naijathings(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2012
[size=15pt]DEUCES BY CHRIS BROWN - MAKE SHE DEY KNOW SAY BABES PLENTY IF SHE EVA FURRK UP.[/size]
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by opino(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2012
[quote
author=quicksylva] **scratching my head** Everything I Do (I Do It
For You)by Brian Adams from 1991. I would fight for you - I'd lie for
you. Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you. This song is so
romantic!
Abeg, allow me to add 1 more(jare) ....**thinking** Time After Time by
Cyndi Lauper - If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting..time
after time.. This song is forever preserved as one of the best love
songs ever.[Cyndi is lovely]
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Acecube(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2012
'' Breathless '' - shayne wards

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Keegan: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2012
Dedicated Love Song
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by GJames(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Love me jeje, love me tender. Can't remember the artist's name
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by pure123: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2012
stand by your side now- celine deon
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by okoisokan: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Chop ♍♈ money by psquare
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Manuche(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2012
Hi ...by Tonto Dikeh
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Manuche(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2012
175: HI and ITZ OVA by Tontoh Dikeh. . . . .cos my girl too like money. Tufiakwa.
really?
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by beethomas: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2012
My love- westlife
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Kagawa: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2012
one - love , David Guetta ft Esteele,

Just DL the song, you will love it..
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by lovejo(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2012
If i could turn back the hands of time...r.kelly
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Kagawa: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2012
yu av madt bah??

Manuche: Hi ...by Tonto Dikeh
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Lizzyvonne: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2012
Soledade (westlife) 2 my ex.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by maggdon(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2012
Knack ur apako by Terry g....... Looool.

Let me think. Dia are many on my mind but i will gv Favourite gal by justine beiber
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Ndoz(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Until you by Shayne ward
if u re not the one Daniel Beddinfield
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Lizzyvonne: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2012
Soledad (by westlife) 2 my ex.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by epitome86: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2012
if love is crime and african queen by 2face
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Sirmee(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Olo mi - Tosin Martins,
U ar my dream com true - Lagbaja. Dedicated 2 d love of my lyf (IST).
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by MrsChima(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2012
I want to sex you up.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by larpah(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2012
Beautiful soul by Jesse McCartney, Wrapped- Gloria Estefan, Nothing gon' change my luv- George Benson, Born to make u happy- Britney Spears, Hold me in ur arms- Teddy pendergrass, Nine million bicycles- katie melua, power of lov- luther vandross, yuo will be in my @- phil collins, summer rain- carl thomas,still be lovin u- Damage, talkin to her and a stranger with u- Smokie. Menn...Love is beautiful
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2012
G.James:
Love me jeje, love me tender. Can't remember the artist's name

^^^I liked that song too: "every day, i think of you....every night, i think of you".

It's a 90's song i think. smiley

Here's mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqGTb4ZFAS8
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Takal(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2012
Angels Wings - Westlife
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by passionate88: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I want to sex you up.
madam, u TOO like this song o... Shey na by colour me bad?
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by bank2k4real(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2012
cheesy Uju by Duncan mighty
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2012
One Naira - MI
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by floriana(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2012
It has got to be Akpako by Terry G. Love that song.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by iamswizz(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2012
Endless love... By lionel richie ft Diana rose
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by ayabunmi(f): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2012
I am ur angel---Celine Dion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.