Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why We Love To Double Date Women...... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... (14344 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / Why Do People Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by GentleNaaz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
I cnt date only 1 woman 2 avoid heart kwashiokor(nt hrt brk). Girls r prone 2 liv u especially wn dy notice u hv knwn dat wch dy knw. I date 3 girls so dat wn ds 1 4k up, dat 1 is still dia 2 reduce d nervous apprehension
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
freshdude: u guyz are forgetting something...men love the smell of new coochie cheesy cheesy cheesy..is almost the same feeling they get when they are anticipating a new car. they cant wait to lay their hands on it to test drive it. the smell, the texture, errthing.. so there is nothing, i repeat nothing in this world that will stop men from cheating,double dating or testing other coochies... grin grin grin grin
ladies the sooner u learn how to deal with it, the better. cool cool cool

Here goes another st*upid Nairalander! Seun you do a fyne job @ finding these mofos angry
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by pedestal82(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
No never, am a SERIAL POLYGAMIST! I move from one to the other,
Never 2 at the same time.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by kpolli(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
buchibabe:

Abegii u all r d same.

That's what you tell yourself when u do multiple guys shey?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by ohbaby: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
i think naturally men are born to be involve in polygamy, women should be patient with men, if they dont double date, ow do u want then know the best
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
ohbaby: i think naturally men are born to be involve in polygamy, women should be patient with men, if they dont double date, ow do u want then know the best
Ur thought is wrong!!
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by ekeroyal(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omen100: Hmm, this is a difficult one because there are no honest reasons to "why" men double date, like me, not only that I double dated, I even triple dates.

I never knew how painful it is, until the lady I have reserved as a wife cheated on me, nairalanders, it wasn't a good experience, I almost dead cheesy of hypertension, it affected my workings, became a big time debtor(at the end of the month, I only receive alert that my 6figures salary has being debited, I was always seeking for cutting corners from clients, started joining to staff cheesy bus to work after a borrower ceased my car. I will never wish my mortal enemy to weakness shocked this pains I am presently going through & please don't pity me because I lead myself into it & will be coming out of it better & self disciplineD.

I used to call myself a champ, but now, I am a total loser, I loosed the triple relationship under a twinkling of an eye & this is the confession of a cheater.

The Pledge
I will never involve myself into the act of double dating again & please help me God.

Pls a copy of this and similar can get a pregnant woman into labour!

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dont't double date,its too expensive!
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by dazzler1: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Both sides are guilty. There is a mother of two(in her 20s),who currently brings a man(in his 50s) home to fu*k her. How do we tell d husband? The husband allowed her to further her education. I just don't know how to tell d man. He is not around always. What u see depends on where u stand.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by adefash(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
nikkyshyne: Awon olojukokoro. Rubbish!
a lady asked me why most men cheat without being guilty. My answer to her question was "and have u ever tot of why this is happening to MOST men?"
my kon3bution is since it is easy for most men to cheat without being guilty, then dont u think this is how nature designs it?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by shizzle11(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
[ ;Dquote author=nikkyshyne]
Hahehahihoha. I laff in chinese.

Thank you smiley[/quote]

UW grin
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by freshdude: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
*Shollypopz:

Here goes another st*upid Nairalander! Seun you do a fyne job @ finding these mofos angry
hey lollipop or whatever u call urself, howz ma post affecting u...i hate when inbreed retards like you feel the need to quote me just to feel relevant in a faceless forum angry angry....even ur handle lollipop sayz it all.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
freshdude:
hey lollipop or whatever u call urself, howz ma post affecting u...i hate when inbreed retards like you feel the need to quote me just to feel relevant in a faceless forum angry angry....even ur handle lollipop sayz it all.
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5bF2MG8u5nbMUnjfX9ZaxCYfeWoRB3IoAcjlYbbX9YVabAkP8DbYGIAdE[/img]
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by shizzle11(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
Loling so hard at the two posters above me
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by standfit5(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
wink

sage_:

When do I get a simplified version of your comment?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by wundakind(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
me am single nd searchin oh
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by subzero2(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Because everitin na double double
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by LadyGeorge(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
buchibabe: Its just d greedy nature of men.its natural. No b today e start,no mata how good looking,hardworking,Godfearin a woman is,whosai! A man wil always look outside.

So ladies,no think say ur guy na saint o. U get assistant wife or gf somewhere
sounds strange smhow
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by badaru1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
redsun: Because men are naturally polygamous,especially when they have means to play.Infact,all humans are,women and men included,it is just the ones that are afraid of adventures that subdues their polygamous instincts.One's instinct to get thte best he can,before he becomes dust.

Life is for fun and the only way one can get fun at the fullest is having the resources, and having all the goodies of life,which includes willing btches.Though,it is dangerous,but danger is what life is all about.

U have said it all
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by LadyGeorge(f): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omen100: Hmm, this is a difficult one because there are no honest reasons to "why" men double date, like me, not only that I double dated, I even triple dates.

I never knew how painful it is, until the lady I have reserved as a wife cheated on me, nairalanders, it wasn't a good experience, I almost dead of hypertension, it affected my workings, became a big time debtor(at the end of the month, I only receive alert that my 6figures salary has being debited, I was always seeking for cutting corners from clients, started joining to staff bus to work after a borrower ceased my car. I will never wish my mortal enemy to weakness this pains I am presently going through & please don't pity me because I lead myself into it & will be coming out of it better & self discipline.

I used to call myself a champ, but now, I am a total loser, I loosed the triple relationship under a twinkling of an eye & this is the confession of a cheater.

I will never involve myself into the act of double dating again & please help me God.
At least u ave seen how painful it is. I pray God help u get over it 4 gud.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by dmcdad: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
buchibabe: Its just d greedy nature of men.its natural. No b today e start,no mata how good looking,hardworking,Godfearin a woman is,whosai! A man wil always look outside.

Gurl! Lock up! The way it is now, its a two-way traffic. Men and women alike are both guilty of this menace called "UNFAITHFULNESS". One silly thing about ladies (with all due respect 2 all the ladies in the houz) is that they complain here and there and whine over men's unfaithfulness, whereas when they happen to meet one of the few of us that are good, they take advantage of the guy and become the player. What do u think would be the guy's next move if not to go out there with the intention making others pay for the sin commited by one person. It only takes a principled person like me to stand my ground as being a faithful guy always. You wonder y I and some other people like me dont give a damn about relationships? Its cuz unlike men, most gurlz are full shit and I wont allow a gurl treat me based on the fault of some other person. So, newsflash! Its squarely on both sides of the equation. There are but a few special individuals on both sides that holds faithfulness in high regards. I'm one of them, I dont know about u...
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Jyde89: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2012

have you thought about the greedy ladie's with little or no regard for thier female counterpart to the level of seducing her man, when sharing the blame's be sure to save some for your selve's, charity begin's at home.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by dmcdad: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
Jyde89: have you thought about the greedy ladie's with little or no regard for thier female counterpart to the level of seducing her man, when sharing the blame's be sure to save some for your selve's, charity begin's at home.

Gbam! Thanks brah... They only know how to point fingers at otherz..
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by kpolli(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
*Shollypopz:

Ur thought is wrong!!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by ijigbamigb(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
I have never done that before and will never do it. I love to concentrate all my resources and emotions into my only relationship. It gives me the opportunity to full understand who I'm with.
If it doesn't work out, I will simply quit and pray the next does. But to double-date? NO.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by leeland(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
I dnt even av 1,talkless of double dating.Hmmmmm
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by ijigbamigb(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2012

Both men and women are guilty.
Meanwhile not all men and women do this.
I can never do it.
It took me almost a year to capture her heart. I value her so much that I will never do a thing to hurt her trust and feelings for me. If she breaks my heart, I'll move on but still will never stop me from being a faithful man.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Charbless(m): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2012
We (men) double date jst to have alternatives to a particular person. Incase of heartbreak
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Ishowdels(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2012

It all depends on the man and wife,how she behaves
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by chemashie(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2012
nikkyshyne: Awon olojukokoro. Rubbish!
Tell me if you are not guilty of this? You think i don‘t know you, ehn?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Bigboy100: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Double dating is a game to test a real man. If a man can't double date he can't know his ability to control a woman's psyche, because it involves a lot of thinking and ingenuity to play women . Moreso, if you are a handsome man,you can't escape the temptation of two-timing,even when yoy are married the ladiz with big bootiz will keep trooping to ur camp. You just need to service their engine as soon as they come to offset the accumulated bills. Double dating is part of me cos the girls keep coming 4 real. I just can't help it! Pls, ladies make una understand naw .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.