Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why We Love To Double Date Women...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... (14343 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / Why Do People Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by buchibabe: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Its just d greedy nature of men.its natural. No b today e start,no mata how good looking,hardworking,Godfearin a woman is,whosai! A man wil always look outside.

So ladies,no think say ur guy na saint o. U get assistant wife or gf somewhere
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by buchibabe: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Kenistry: Some call it insurance policy....Cos women usually take u 4 granted wen dey knw u hv only one in ur life........bt d gud tin abt multiple datin is dat.....tom alwys hv atleast 2 holes to dig, wen he wants to work wit is diggin tool, it's fun u knw

Kp having fun until u dig out Hiv.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
I don't double date nd if my patner chooses 2 do so, all well nd gud, 2 wrongs don't mk a ryt anyways!
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by kpolli(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
Never double dated so what's this OP about. . . . Girls double date too so y generalize and point unnecessary finger at men?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=buchibabe]Its just d greedy nature of men.its natural. No b today e start,no mata how good looking,hardworking,Godfearin a woman is,whosai! A man wil always look outside.

So ladies,no think say ur guy na saint o. U get assistant wife or gf somewhere.

Speak for yourself!
Its obvious thats the situation you find yourself, but that doesnt in any way mean same applies to every other woman.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by kpolli(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
buchibabe: Its just d greedy nature of men.its natural. No b today e start,no mata how good looking,hardworking,Godfearin a woman is,whosai! A man wil always look outside.

With this type of mentality, y won't they cheat on u. . . sef use u as assistant gf
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by redsun(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Because men are naturally polygamous,especially when they have means to play.Infact,all humans are,women and men included,it is just the ones that are afraid of adventures that subdues their polygamous instincts.One's instinct to get thte best he can,before he becomes dust.

Life is for fun and the only way one can get fun at the fullest is having the resources, and having all the goodies of life,which includes willing btches.Though,it is dangerous,but danger is what life is all about.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by promire2004(f): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
ogini32: any man dat lives is wife and start chasin another woman is nt wat live because u were nt forced 2 marry her so u shuld look well b4 fallin in luv...

Oginiiiiii? Easy wit ur gbagaun abeg!
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by meee1: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
It is because women, especially Nigerian women lack value
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by MrsChima(f): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
Smh.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by promire2004(f): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
buchibabe: Its just d greedy nature of men.its natural. No b today e start,no mata how good looking,hardworking,Godfearin a woman is,whosai! A man wil always look outside.

Bushybabe, sorry Buchibabe, why are you soooo devoid of trust. In your other post, you were proud of cheating on your boyfriend without any single feeling of remorse. It's bad enough that there are sexual relationships everywhere which isn't right from the religious perspective. And to think that you attributed your sexual promiscuity to having the grace of God upon your life. Please, stop washing your dirty linen in public. Stop giving the world a wrong impression about women. Although, I hate to admit that I appreciate your bluntness, but please guide your utterances. U ain't married yet, are you? Don't be too sure of urself. #nuff said#.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Omen100(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hmm, this is a difficult one because there are no honest reasons to "why" men double date, like me, not only that I double dated, I even triple dates.

I never knew how painful it is, until the lady I have reserved as a wife cheated on me, nairalanders, it wasn't a good experience, I almost dead of hypertension, it affected my workings, became a big time debtor(at the end of the month, I only receive alert that my 6figures salary has being debited, I was always seeking for cutting corners from clients, started joining to staff bus to work after a borrower ceased my car. I will never wish my mortal enemy to weakness this pains I am presently going through & please don't pity me because I lead myself into it & will be coming out of it better & self discipline.

I used to call myself a champ, but now, I am a total loser, I loosed the triple relationship under a twinkling of an eye & this is the confession of a cheater.

I will never involve myself into the act of double dating again & please help me God.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by freshdude: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
u guyz are forgetting something...men love the smell of new coochie cheesy cheesy cheesy..is almost the same feeling they get when they are anticipating a new car. they cant wait to lay their hands on it to test drive it. the smell, the texture, errthing.. so there is nothing, i repeat nothing in this world that will stop men from cheating,double dating or testing other coochies... grin grin grin grin
ladies the sooner u learn how to deal with it, the better. cool cool cool
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by buchibabe: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
kpolli:

With this type of mentality, y won't they cheat on u. . . sef use u as assistant gf

Abegii u all r d same.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by buchibabe: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
promire2004:

Bushybabe, sorry Buchibabe, why are you soooo devoid of trust. In your other post, you were proud of cheating on your boyfriend without any single feeling of remorse. It's bad enough that there are sexual relationships everywhere which isn't right from the religious perspective. And to think that you attributed your sexual promiscuity to having the grace of God upon your life. Please, stop washing your dirty linen in public. Stop giving the world a wrong impression about women. Although, I hate to admit that I appreciate your bluntness, but please guide your utterances. U ain't married yet, are you? Don't be too sure of urself. #nuff said#.

U must be blind to hv quoted me in dat oda topic. Go bk there,read again n see if I was d one dt made dt comment

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by buchibabe: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
promire2004:

U berra go bk to d oda topic where u said I talked abt cheatin on 3 men n see weda I was d one dt made dt comment bfor u start vomittin poo from ur mouth here.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by promire2004(f): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=buchibabe][/quote]

My apologies. Soooo sorry for the wrong accusation. I went through your comments on that thread. Mehnnnnnnn, little wonder why u sound dis way. Once again, I'm soooo sorry. Hope I'm forgiven
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by buchibabe: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
promire2004:

My apologies. Soooo sorry for the wrong accusation. I went through your comments on that thread. Mehnnnnnnn, little wonder why u sound dis way. Once again, I'm soooo sorry. Hope I'm forgiven

Its ok. Go n sin no more! Lollz. No hard feelings. Take care
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by greedie1(f): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
sage_:

How about 2, will they still notice?
ouch. * quickly modifies*

thank God miss correction hasnt stumbled on this thread yet, i for hear am... Lol

btw, you do know it was a typo right?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by greedie1(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
grin grin
joeydozzy:

grin
grin
joeydozzy:

grin
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by greedie1(f): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
ekeroyal:
Are you a man?

not really, im a hermaphrodite.... * hisses*
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by promire2004(f): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
buchibabe:

Its ok. Go n sin no more! Lollz. No hard feelings. Take care

Awwwwww, tanx dear.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
Let me suport both side. cheesy men double date b'cos whn dey nid sum1 2 insult them dey go afta d harsh gf and whn they gt offended by d former they go afta d kind hearted gf 2 cool their nerve dwn. Nw 2 y women double date undecided dey double date b'cos dey love guyz who cheat on them and when they gt cheatd they walk up 2 d other guy who cn help them recover their loss and whn the loss is recovrd they go for d guy who wil make them feel nt guilty. Nw u knw y!

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by tintingz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
Why Do Women Double Date We-Men?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by shizzle11(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
nikkyshyne: Awon olojukokoro. Rubbish!

Abeg make we hear word joor!

If not for the insatiable and materialistic nature of MOST nigerian women (I'm sure you're one), who keep up to 5/6 boyfriends all in the name of 'I don't want to lack anything' MOST men who double date wouldn't have cosidered it an option.

So keep your hollier-than-thou lying lips away.

Tank u, don menshun!
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Bezed(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
double dating is different from double fu**ing.. You might be dating one person and then 'DO' with another without dating her.. Just *doing* nothing attached
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Joe4christ1: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
I cannot double date, instead i bid u goodbye and then switch to an alternative (u know what i mean) cos ladies in general can be bunch of headache atimes, how much more having them in two's, mehn i love my peace o, i dont want women wahala.
You know warra mean. Lol!
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by vislabraye(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
Its not something that's exclusive to men. And its not easiy especially when you have so many cuties out there.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by nikkyshyne(f): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
shizzle11:

Abeg make we hear word joor!

If not for the insatiable and materialistic nature of MOST nigerian women (I'm sure you're one), who keep up to 5/6 boyfriends all in the name of 'I don't want to lack anything' MOST men who double date wouldn't have cosidered it an option.

So keep your hollier-than-thou lying lips away.

Tank u, don menshun!
Hahehahihoha. I laff in chinese.

Thank you smiley
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by dazzler1: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
forkinsonlolo: i dont even have a date embarassed

why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.