Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) (9099 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by DExplorer1: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Goodmorning NLders! This topic runs every week on Mondays. It's my column in this section. I came about this because i appreciate the posts of some people here. It's exclusive to the Romance Section.

Here's the link to the 1st Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1056571/romance-section-whos-crush-week#12296834

Here's the link to the 2nd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1068359/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 3rd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1074969/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 4th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1081328/romance-section-whos-crush-week

CRITERION - Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm, Funny, Rude etc. Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past few weeks. There are always members around that got our attention via their comments.

Here you have the privilege to clearly state your opinion about these people while you attach them to a particular category.

Lets enjoy the thread people.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2012
Shollypopz and abiL. . .

They are devils, and i love she-devils.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Mynd44: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2012
**thinking**
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Mynd44: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2012
Second to comment
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2012
yuzedo- this guy is always cracking my ribs every week

190- nowadays, he doesn't talk much tongue

sholly- we broke up but she took it calmly. I miss her cry

vicky- something about her diary. I just can't place it

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2012
sexkillz: Shollypopz and abiL. . .

grin grin grin I know of Shollypopz. Hmmm, abiL my mexican pepermint, i go dey watch her from now cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Second to comment
My friend, na primary sch you dey ni? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Mynd44: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

My friend, na primary sch you dey ni? grin
Yes
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by joey4jo: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Please I have a question.
What happend to the original 190(not that one that has clown attached to his name)
Alhaji harem(hope I spelt it right)
And that loyalist of GEJ, I thnk laptop 1
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes
I don dey observe your posts lately, if you no mention nursery, you go mention primary. No wonder cheesy Expect your moniker on my list.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Mynd44: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

I don dey observe your posts lately, if you no mention nursery, you go mention primary. No wonder cheesy Expect your moniker on my list.
In your list of wetin?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2012
AbiL - loved the way she dealt with that 'r2bees' guy trying to set P. It was mean tho'

ItsModella - Ever smart and charming

Idowuogbo - Craze!!!

D-Explorer - Mr Innovative

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2012
joey4jo: Please I have a question.
What happend to the original 190(not that one that has clown attached to his name)

Thanks

------ the man died!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by xynerise: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2012
My sweetheart knows herself cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2012
^^^^ ok course honey! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2012
xynerise: My sweetheart knows herself cool
iyatrustee: ^^^^ ok course honey! kiss kiss kiss
LOL. See this 2 kids grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by IZUKWU(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2012
I have been thrilled reading vivian chinasa's comments on threads ,she sounds mature and like a lady who knows her onions . I like how she goes about her business ,doesn't have time to trade insults with anyone and hardly picks offence with anyone. I admire her personality.she just say her mind and put her points across calmly.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by joey4jo: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2012
iyatrustee:

------ the man died!
shocked shocked shocked
Please are you serious? Oh my God!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Mynd44: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2012
I am curious to know who Daily news will pick
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't mind that grandma, he's alive.

@flanrey thanks man! You're concept inspires too cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by 190theclown: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2012
My crush is uj_sizzle

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44: I am curious to know who Daily news will pick
LOL. DailyNews should have Bittyend and SK of his list.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Mynd44: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. DailyNews should have Bittyend and SK of his list.
Itsmodella too
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by xynerise: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2012
erm... *whispers* she is here undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by skydeep(f): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2012
*clears throat*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by 190theclown: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2012
Iyatrustee who died undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Mynd44: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2012
skydeep:
*clears throat*
The owner don come
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by skydeep(f): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by abiL(f): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2012
sexkillz: Shollypopz and abiL. . .

Lol thanks ....he-devil! wink

D-Explorer:

grin grin grin I know of Shollypopz. Hmmm, abiL my mexican pepermint, i go dey watch her from now cheesy

I don't know what you mean by the bolded words, but I like the sound of it grin

flanrey: AbiL - loved the way she dealt with that 'r2bees' guy trying to set P. It was mean tho'

Lool.... A little bit mean, but we can't all be nice to everyone tongue

Thanks though smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Itsmodella too
shocked shocked shocked on the -ve side i guess cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by skydeep(f): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
The owner don come
pls tell her grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) by Mynd44: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2012
skydeep:
pls tell her grin
She don run ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is She A Runs Gal Or Ashawo / Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls / The Best Way To Punish Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.