Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Love On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love On Nairaland (1673 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love On Nairaland by Beverlies(f): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Have you ever been hooked up with a fellow Nairalander, Share your experiences here
Re: Love On Nairaland by 190: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
angry angry
Re: Love On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Beverlies: Have you ever been hooked up with a fellow Nairalander, Share your experiences here

Yes!

And right now, I wish it never happened angry

Re: Love On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
do you wanna hook up,am free to date at the moment
Beverlies: Have you ever been hooked up with a fellow Nairalander, Share your experiences here
Re: Love On Nairaland by sambrozini: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sure:::::::....she commented on a thread, afterwards I checked her profile,these girl looks like a goddess, as a sharp guy na, I sent her a PM, as a runs girl na , she replied me asap....then she requested for my pin, omo e com be like heaven wan open, for my mind see fine babe dey ask for my pin, her backside set die, sharp sharp I dish her my pin,...like play like play she volunteered to visit me, form lagos to ma area in okigwe(imo state), make una come see ehn , i went to borrow in oda to impress her, I even went as far as stealing my neighbors fowl*make God forgive me sha* , like play like play this girl don call me say she's already in okigwe,me sef don dey itc pack dey wait for my goddess, my heart was beating faster*since I no get heart attack that day, walai I no go get am again .......I was looking out for her, when I saw her......lo and behold, she was the opposite of what she claimed to be .......................
I wonder why some girls can't be real for once ,

1 Like

Re: Love On Nairaland by sexymoma(f): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
My experience with a nairalander was hmmmm. it all started when i created this topic o https://www.nairaland.com/1314243/what-make-quit-relationship
He then sent me a pm that he wanted to be my friend, 'just a friend' then i decided to give him a trial.
i gave him my real e-mail address only for him to send me a message that goes thus ' Thanks alots i can't wait to go down on you' angry
as if that was not enough.. he then sent me an sms that says ' imagine if am with you right now where will i be touching in your body' angry
my hatred for him grew like an iroko tree, he do call me every ten ten minutes o. angry
he told me to add him up on fbk. i checked his pic on fbk and i was like so naso you be mtcheeew if i send you request make i tall.
he stopped calling when i nagged at him one day.
The guy is so annoying. angry

1 Like

Re: Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Eeyah. Sad tales.
Re: Love On Nairaland by holyvirgin: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
@sexymoma you are very funny cheesy grin
Re: Love On Nairaland by Cikoloko(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
sexymoma: My experience with a nairalander was hmmmm. it all started when i created this topic o https://www.nairaland.com/1314243/what-make-quit-relationship
He then sent me a pm that he wanted to be my friend, 'just a friend' then i decided to give him a trial.
i gave him my real e-mail address only for him to send me a message that goes thus ' Thanks alots i can't wait to go down on you' angry
as if that was not enough.. he then sent me an sms that says ' imagine if am with you right now where will i be touching in your body' angry
my hatred for him grew like an iroko tree, he do call me every ten ten minutes o. angry
he told me to add him up on fbk. i checked his pic on fbk and i was like so naso you be mtcheeew if i send you request make i tall.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Love On Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
I'm a friend on BBM with one now. Would like to add more to that list, especially chics (na so so guys I dey meet). Hit me up on BBM, PM and I will give u details cool
Re: Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Love on Nairaland?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I'm a friend on BBM with one now. Would like to add more to that list, especially chics (na so so guys I dey meet). Hit me up on BBM, PM and I will give u details cool
Re: Love On Nairaland by Faith93: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
sexymoma: My experience with a nairalander was hmmmm. it all started when i created this topic o https://www.nairaland.com/1314243/what-make-quit-relationship
wow..this girl is a funny goat cheesy
Re: Love On Nairaland by Ollybarbie219(f): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Yes!

And right now, I wish it never happened angry

awwwww! Peleee.
Re: Love On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Olly barbie219: awwwww! Peleee.

....thank You my dear.. sadsadsmileysmiley

Re: Love On Nairaland by Vivly(f): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Faith93: wow..this girl is a funny goat cheesy
grin grin Did you just call her a goat?
Re: Love On Nairaland by AdeniyiA(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
you meant to say "Lust on Nairaland " ?

1 Like

Re: Love On Nairaland by vizboy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Olly barbie219: awwwww! Peleee.

you are cute and lovely,you just stole my heart

Please give it back
Re: Love On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Questions-1 why is 80percent of people on nairaland SINGLE? 2 when u ask to be friends with a girl,why do they always think you mean dating
Re: Love On Nairaland by Ollybarbie219(f): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
vizboy:

you are cute and lovely,you just stole my heart

Please give it back
ermm...i think i dropd it in d freezer cheesy...u can get it dere
Re: Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dont believe in blind friendship in and out of nl talkless of love

mshewwwww

next please
Re: Love On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=sambrozini]Sure:::::::....she commented on a thread, afterwards I checked her profile,these girl looks like a goddess, as a sharp guy na, I sent her a PM, as a runs girl na , she replied me asap....then she requested for my pin, omo e com be like heaven wan open, for my mind see fine babe dey ask for my pin, her backside set die, sharp sharp I dish her my pin,...like play like play she volunteered to visit me, form lagos to ma area in okigwe(imo state), make una come see ehn , i went to borrow in oda to impress her, I even went as far as stealing my neighbors fowl*make God forgive me sha* , like play like play this girl don call me say she's already in okigwe,me sef don dey itc pack dey wait for my goddess, my heart was beating faster*since I no get heart attack that day, walai I no go get am again .......I was looking out for her, when I saw her......lo and behold, she was the opposite of what she claimed to be .......................
I wonder why some girls can't be real for once , [/quote

LmaoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chai, so many sad experience.

Hahahahahaha.

Well, NL love is for those wit strong mind.

For christ sake, there are many witches and wizards on Nland, the word “love“ brings out the bitterness in them.
Re: Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
What is a love undecided
Re: Love On Nairaland by 50calibre(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2013
sambrozini: Sure:::::::....she commented on a thread, afterwards I checked her profile,these girl looks like a goddess, as a sharp guy na, I sent her a PM, as a runs girl na , she replied me asap....then she requested for my pin, omo e com be like heaven wan open, for my mind see fine babe dey ask for my pin, her backside set die, sharp sharp I dish her my pin,...like play like play she volunteered to visit me, form lagos to ma area in okigwe(imo state), make una come see ehn , i went to borrow in oda to impress her, I even went as far as stealing my neighbors fowl*make God forgive me sha* , like play like play this girl don call me say she's already in okigwe,me sef don dey itc pack dey wait for my goddess, my heart was beating faster*since I no get heart attack that day, walai I no go get am again .......I was looking out for her, when I saw her......lo and behold, she was the opposite of what she claimed to be .......................
I wonder why some girls can't be real for once ,

Hahahaha you deluded yourself by thinking you were talking to a beautiful girl. A beautiful girl can't chase you, especially when she doesn't know you, except there's something she wants from you desperately. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, it does but is extremely rare.

You meet a pretty girl online, & she seems too eager... huge red flag, I suggest you run brother, good things don't come that easy.
Re: Love On Nairaland by 50calibre(m): 1:35am On Dec 03, 2013

Ok I see where this is going, just go ahead & tell them I'm the one if you must, what's the worse that could happen. grin grin

Btw You never told me you were angry grin
Re: Love On Nairaland by sexymoma(f): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2013
Faith93: wow..this girl is a funny goat cheesy
Guinea fowl angry
Re: Love On Nairaland by sexymoma(f): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2013
50calibre:

Ok I see where this is going, just go ahead & tell them I'm the one if you must, what's the worse that could happen. grin grin

Btw You never told me you were angry grin
awww my sweet poraro i know you wouldn't do that kiss .... and i was told you hardly recharge your phone... didn't you see the part that i wrote 'he do call me every ten ten minutes o' angry grin
Re: Love On Nairaland by sexymoma(f): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: grin grin Did you just call her a goat?
hmmm yeye dey smell grin
Re: Love On Nairaland by henrimoto(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2013
fijiano202: Questions-1 why is 80percent of people on nairaland SINGLE? 2 when u ask to be friends with a girl,why do they always think you mean dating
ahn-ahn! it all begins from friendship naw... abi how do you mean. when you are a friend to a lady, it can lead to other relationship levels depending on the parties involved.. it's all about attraction!
Re: Love On Nairaland by Elnino4ladies: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Lolz..yet 2 hook up on nairaland...i ghat som real crush sha....

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Kiss / Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic / Before You Reach 30 You Must Knw Hw 2do All Dis Tins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.