Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22188 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by salam001(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2012
take dat: Stop stalking me from thread to thread.
What resources has a land locked region got to offer? I forgot you guys are the most resourceful in kidnapping, drug trafficking, cannibalism and other unprintable vices.
They earlier you go join your fellow scoundrels living in squalor in your village, the merrier for the rest of us
are you missing the igbos already,dont be afraid we still here with you
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by seunfly: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2012
Chyz*:
[size=18pt][b]

Another member of the group, Comrade Emeka Onwane said: “Benjamin Onwunka, our leader, resides in London, but he came to Nigeria because of this Biafran freedom we are talking about. He has participated in various rallies and campaigns.

I am tired of all this so call leaders who does not reside, do bussines, have families or have investment in Nigeria yet they come and instigate problems in already troubled nation after which they will go back to where their own family is, leaving us to the problems they stired. Most of them know that, when it begines it will not affect them, their families and their livelyhood. Yet they will come and divide us the more and create enimity between us. Sometimes i wonder what they want to gain, is it popularity, recognation or contract.
Please don't think i am refering to any particular tribe here, i am talking about all of us west, east, south and north.
We have to stop them from doing this to us. They should rather use their connections, exposure and information to put presure our government to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ojotayo1(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2012
Zeus I: A ragtag organisation of barbarian states which serves the purpose of cowardly-violence, and a grand dream of Awo and Abiolacheesy. 'O' for 'Odudua'(the mythical yoruba ancestors. 'P' for 'Peoples'(rifraffs actually). 'C' for 'Congress'(gathering of confused men).

you are the best fool of the millenium...... If you have manner at all you know respect is reciprocal. We shall see what you will achieve with your senseless protest

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Desola(f): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli: UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA!
Walahi na God go punish anybody wey no give them Biafra this time. In fact na Soponno go kill anyone in government who say they should not be allowed to go. Kai na Ogun and Sango and Lukuluku go remove the heads of any saboteurs of the sovereign state of Biafra. Ase. In jesus name.

Ase!

The beauty of it would be to see others joining in and shouting "let biafra go" it would take the okoros who are really speaking from the corners of their mouths and let them know that we see them as a burden and the earlier they vacate our lands, the better.

I really wish to see OPC giving them a hand and helping them to pack their loads. Let's do the reverse of what they think we'll do.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Degis(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2012
You guys need to stop manufacturing fake Opium drugs. You have started to unwittingly inhale your obnoxious drug so much so that you can't differentiate between seccession and making demands. You want to secede and at the same time you want to extract concession for your region, whosoever laid this curse on you guys should be appeased

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Desola(f): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2012
Yoruba activists mainly remain at home. We don't have 'abroad' activists like your people and the ss. We put our money where our mouths are.

seunfly:

I am tired of all this so call leaders who does not reside, do bussines, have families or have investment in Nigeria yet they come and instigate problems in already troubled nation after which they will go back to where their own family is, leaving us to the problems they stired. Most of them know that, when it begines it will not affect them, their families and their livelyhood. Yet they will come and divide us the more and create enimity between us. Sometimes i wonder what they want to gain, is it popularity, recognation or contract.
Please don't think i am refering to any particular tribe here, i am talking about all of us west, east, south and north.
We have to stop them from doing this to us. They should rather use their connections, exposure and information to put presure our government to do the right thing.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Desola(f): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2012
cheesy tongue
Degis: You guys need to stop manufacturing fake Opium drugs. You have started to unwittingly inhale your obnoxious drug so much so that you can't differentiate between seccession and making demands. You want to secede and at the same time you want to extract concession for your region, whosoever laid this curse on you guys should be appeased
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by MrGlobe(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2012
take dat: Stop stalking me from thread to thread.
What resources has a land locked region got to offer? I forgot you guys are the most resourceful in kidnapping, drug trafficking, cannibalism and other unprintable vices.
They earlier you go join your fellow scoundrels living in squalor in your village, the merrier for the rest of us
who is stalking a pathetic clown like you. You was the same fool that chased me about in the ACN Mrs Ajimobi loot thread, asking for link, pretending you are not a bigot coward. Ok, let me assume Obasanjo, bank-ole, Tinubu, ade bendel, Alao Akala, , Ehindero, Patricia etteh, Lagos boy,Akingbola etc are all igbos right? Thats the resources you mean right? Thiefs. what does your stone aged big mouth tribe contribute to the 'center' other than taking

7 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Revealedtv(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2012
cheesy

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by PointB: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2012
This is a bold move, right in the heart of the commercial capital of this failed country. Well done boys!

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by banmaster(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2012
Zeus I: A ragtag organisation of barbarian states which serves the purpose of cowardly-violence, and a grand dream of Awo and Abiolacheesy. 'O' for 'Odudua'(the mythical yoruba ancestors. 'P' for 'Peoples'(rifraffs actually). 'C' for 'Congress'(gathering of confused men).

U must have been born on the highway coz that where most accident occur.. i blive ure confused
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bellfun(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2012
...So it was Ojukwu's dreams abi?
And BZM leader resides in London abi?
And ur protests didn't start in the East abi?...
These BZM guys are just making a mockery of a serious issue!!!...my take tho!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by admajorem: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2012
we r nt surprizd @ d reaction of dez Yoruba (ofe mmanu) folks. Hausa man observed u carefully and give u a propa name. They cal u belerebe. Ask a typical Hausa man and he wil xplain 2 u. Cony and unstable as water u ar! D enemy we kno is beta dan d one we dont kno. B careful b4 u bite more dan u can chew.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by takedat(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2012
salam001: are you missing the igbos already,dont be afraid we still here with you
Guy stop showing symptoms of Dependent Personality Disorder thereby depending on others to satisfy your physical and emotional needs. No one will miss marauders

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by samkoro: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2012
The usual You-robber thread. News about Biafra makes them reach se.xual climax.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2012
I love it when they demonstrate in Lagos, For now we co-own Lagos and there is nothing you Ofemmanus can do about that cool, and we all know that this problem of one Nigeria is the sole handwork of Lazy YORUBAS who have by crook and hooks use SS and SE oil money to develop their Lagoon and corner all the lucrative works in oil firms, We know why you ppl want One Nigeria and one day there shall be no Nigeria and you ppl will probably go into extinct tongue.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by capsogiga(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2012
why Lagos nah..... why not Abuja the seat of power
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by eduson55(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2012
[size=18pt]JUST SEE WHAT BIG BOYS AND GIRLS(EVEN MATURED FATHERS & MOTHERS) ARE HERE DOING.
TALKING LIKE KIDS.WHAT WILL YOUR CHILDREN LEARN FROM YOU.
FIGHTING EACH OTHER ONLINE.
AM DISAPPOINTED.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by baysol: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2012
grin grin
Ji_sun_pack: These biafrogs are really really confused. Lagos? ? why not aba or nnewi?

I think OPC should make a public statement, cos we won't allow these biafrogs to be causing nuisance in south west.

BIAFROGS. grin
Ji_sun_pack: These biafrogs are really really confused. Lagos? ? why not aba or nnewi?

I think OPC should make a public statement, cos we won't allow these biafrogs to be causing nuisance in south west.

BIAFROGS.These shameless people must be allowed to go to their gutter in Aba and Nnewi albeit peacefully. South west must be allert for this Biaroaches as they may have something sinister up their igbo sleaves. MCHIEEEW.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by mediainspired: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2012
These minute group of self-professed igbo youth leaders &other tribal agitators for the balkanisation of Nigeria shuld rest their case. Nigeria wil not split; it wil only be reborn thru revolution &her spoilers as u know it today shall be forgotten memory. That aside, tell me which country has forcefully &successfuly broken away 4rm its larger composition in dis century? Wat wit d super hi-tech weapons of war we hav today? If Biafra culdnt do it in 1967 wen d military was more or less in its infancy, wats d guarantee today wit d strongest military in Africa? &by d way, 4d agitators, which states wil make up Biafra cos I know, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers &Edo hav a diffrnt vision of a better Nigeria. Between 1967 &1970, gallant Anioma (Delta Igbo) soldiers led d 1st revolutin &Biafran assault (e.g Nzeogwu, Joe Achuzie), yet d map of Biafra excluded d present Delta state. Nigerian soldiers massacred dem cos of their cousins across d Niger, while Eastern Igbo civillians called dem 'Saboteurs.' Today, som easterners stil discriminate against Aniomas &call dem 'outsiders,' e.g in marriages. These ppl shall not be ur footmats again. Same wit our Ikwerre brothers. No Biafra state. No Oodua State. No Arewa state. Once beaten, twice shy. One better &revolutionised Nigeria, which includes all d present states! Rest ur case, cousins!!!

5 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by homey4real: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2012
It's so disgusting and devastated to hear some miserable Nigerians condeming the peaceful move of our beloved Biafrans towards actualizing long awaited sovereignty. Why not allow Biafra to go?. What is so special about the delapidated condition of Nigeria?. A nation full of corruption and bribery?. A Nation where Man inhumanity to Man is legalised. Killing and rituals is common. Pls let them go.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2012
bright007: if only these igbos protesting can wake up from their slumber
I don't know why you guys keep going on about Igbos should wake up or Igbos should stop dreaming...like duh?! that dream is about to come true so the person who should wake up is you!

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by kingingkinging: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are an idiiiottt. making demands from Nigeria really? from their own resources, what does your parasitic yaroba tribe contribute to the FG other than loud mouthing.

It is apparent you dont know anything? So from your statement, what does your tribe-Igbo contribute?

If there is a tribe that makes Nigeria attractive to the foreign countries, it is Yoruba. You have oil, we have oil. We have gold, you dont have gold, we have brain, you dont have brain. We tourist attraction, you dont have have. You have kidnappers; we dont have.

Bush Jr (formaer president of America) came to Nigeria, he did not even know there is anything called Igbo, Arnold Schwarzenegger, all the foreign musicians, Bill Clinton, Kofi Anna, Venus and Williams,all the people that matter in the World, they are not even aware of Onitsha or Ebonyi, so how important are you to Nigeria.

Forgotten generation.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2012
It's funny the way the Yorubas prefer Boko Haram to Igbos undecided..hehe a day would come when BH would gather the courage and head down straight to Lagos to bomb. I laugh. Yorubas deep inside knw dey prefer Igbos to Oda tribes, dey jus hate Igbos cos they feel Igbos are too proud and are beta dan dem. Ogwucha! If yu yorubas like, keep kissin d arses of Hausas. One day, o ga eme gi voom n'anya

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Dafuq did i just read? undecided undecided
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by kingingkinging: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2012
KingMEXX: It's funny the way the Yorubas prefer Boko Haram to Igbos undecided..hehe a day would come when BH would gather the courage and head down straight to Lagos to bomb. I laugh. Yorubas deep inside knw dey prefer Igbos to Oda tribes, dey jus hate Igbos cos they feel Igbos are too proud and are beta dan dem. Ogwucha! If yu yorubas like, keep kissin d arses of Hausas. One day, o ga eme gi voom n'anya

Can u be better? How? Education; you are behind us, business; we have more successful people than you, professionalism; we are the best-from Law to medicine, to Accounting to enginering, etc. well u are better in kidnapping, armed robbery, 419,rituial killing, and road side businesses.

Otondo. You can never beat the reach. Na so u go dey follow us from Ondo to London.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by EzePromoe: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2012
This Biafra thing no be joke again o! shocked Even radio stations are beginning to talk about it. I first heard the news on Wazobia fm. Chai! Nna e! Gini ga emezi container mu no na Apapa! Gini g'eme plaza m di na Ikoyi, Alaba na Idumota. Ndi owambe a ga fo eburu ihe a m ji ego ikem a me! O! Abuja chai, chai! Kano o *crying* Jos *crying aloud* Maiduguri *runs to the street shouting* Chineke me e! Anwukanum o!

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by paulpeters(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2012
UP BIAFRA!....
Is high we take d bull by d horn..cos we condoned enough misery already frm dis gud 4 ntin country calld nigeria dy ar all stalk raving loco!....
Dy won't hav ani chance to leverage us again once we gain our independent!.....ALL HAIL OJUKWU!!!!!!!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by jamal230(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Yoruba cowards....na only noise una sabi
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by franchizy(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2012
I'm a true Niger Deltan but I want to assure those commenting rubbish here that they wil marvel as Biafra wil b a Republic, just watch and see how it goes just in few days

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by jamal230(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2012
C ds mumu yoruba coward dy open mouth,if igbos comot una state una dn die coz u guys r so lazy,wetin una get,,na 2 mk noise
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ogtavia(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli: UP BIAFRA! UP BIAFRA!
Walahi na God go punish anybody wey no give them Biafra this time. In fact na Soponno go kill anyone in government who say they should not be allowed to go. Kai na Ogun and Sango and Lukuluku go remove the heads of any saboteurs of the sovereign state of Biafra. Ase. In jesus name.

My brother..hope no problem?..u dnt sound well oh...i just say make i ask oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Checkout The Drone View Of N10bn Mobutu Palatial Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole(pix / Edo 2024: Hoodlums Destroy Shaibu’s Campaign Vehicle(pix) / James Ibori Wins £1 In UK For Being Unlawfully Detained For 42 Hours In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.